- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Absolutely Gorgeous 1999 50' Viking....No expense spared in it's up space keep by professional Captain and Crew. "Excavator" has had electronic upgrades, mechanical upgrades....the list is long! She is a above average condition Tournament Performer. Will not last at this price!
Owner will consider trade of 36' Yellowfin or similar high-end center console boat.
- Absolutely Gorgeous 1999 50' Viking....No expense spared in it's up space keep by professional Captain and Crew. "Excavator" has had electronic upgrades, mechanical upgrades....the list is long! She is a above average condition Tournament Performer. Will not last at this price!
- High gloss cherry wood interior Carpeting Cabinetry Custom fabric shades L-shaped leather seating area Samsung 32' flat screen TV Sony stereo Sony DVD Dining settee is to starboard with high gloss cherry wood dining table
- Corian countertops Large serving bar open to salonwith smoked mirrored front Undercounter SubZero refrigerator (new in 2009) / freezer Abundant storage Garbage disposal (new in 2009) Two burner stovetop Samsung microwave Teak and holly flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Custom spread, shams, accent pillows carpeting Beside tables with drawers Mirrored bulkhead Storage beneath berth Sony 19" flat screen TV Sony DVD Own decoder box Hanging lockers Ceiling hatch Ensuite head with: Mirror Corian countertop Shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Over/Under Bunks Under berth storage drawers Hanging locker Custom spread and shams
- Fishing Equipment
- Murrays Brother captain's chair Murrays Brother fighting chair Murrays Brother 6 Rod Rocket Launcher Rupp triple spreader riggers 4 - 1500 rule pump box ( new in 2010) Kite reel outlets Eskimo ice chipper
- 17 Inch Furuno CRT Monitor (new in 2009) Furuno Black Box Unit with Chartplotter GPS, Radar, Sounder with 3kw tranducer (new in 2009) Independent Furuno Vavnet VX2 with all capabilities ACR Searchlight 2 - ICOM 502's 2 - RD-30 Robertson Autopilot 2 Miya Epoch Highpower UX-6 Teaser Reels KVH Sat Dome Full Tournament Camera System with recorder 8" Furuno Navnet in tower (new in 2009) RD-30 in Tower 2 - VHF's in Tower
- Engine Room
- 1050 M.A.N.'s w/2000hrs after complete rebuild 37 knot top end, 30 knot cruise SS 4-blade props, 60 gallons per hour 600 Gallon per day Sea Recovery
- Large Cockpit Engine access Stainless Steel Ladder to flybridge Rod Holders Murray Brothers Fighting Chair
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht