- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fresh Bottom Paint 4/13
New Zincs 4/13
All Engine Room Hoses, Lines, Thru-Hulls & Seacocks Inspected and Replaced as Needed
New Strataglass Panels Installed 10/13
Owner has made many updates to prepare this yacht for sale!
Absolutely Gorgeous 1999 50' Viking....No expense spared in it's upkeep by professional Captain and Crew. "Excavator" has had electronic upgrades, mechanical upgrades....the list is long! She is an above average condition Tournament Performer. Will not last at this price!
Motivated owner will consider trade of 36' Yellowfin or similar high-end center console boat.
- Absolutely Gorgeous 1999 50' Viking....No expense spared in it's upkeep by professional Captain and Crew. "Excavator" has had electronic upgrades, mechanical upgrades....the list is long! She is an above average condition Tournament Performer. Will not last at this price!
- High Gloss Cherry Wood Interior Carpeting Cabinetry Custom Fabric Shades L-shaped Leather Seating Area Samsung 32" Flatscreen TV Sony Stereo System Sony DVD High Gloss Cherry Wood Dinette to Starboard Full Carpet Runners Central Vacuum System
- Corian Countertops Large Serving Bar Open to Salon Undercounter SubZero Refrigerator (new in 2009) / Freezer Abundant Storage Garbage Disposal (new in 2009) Two-Burner Stovetop Samsung Microwave Teak and Holly Flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth Custom Spread, Shams, & Accent Pillows Carpeting Bedside Tables with Drawers Mirrored Bulkhead Storage Beneath Berth Sony 19" Flat Screen TV Sony DVD Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers Ceiling Hatch
- Master Head
- Separate Shower Stall Corian Countertops Ensuite in Master Stateroom
- Forward Stateroom
- Twin Over/Under Bunks Under Berth Storage Drawers Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker Custom Spread and Shams
- Guest Head
- Separate Shower Stall Corian Countertops
- Guest Stateroom
- Over/Under Twin Bunks Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray Brothers Captain's Chairs Murray Brothers 6 Rod Rocket Launcher Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers 4 - 1500 Rule pump box ( new in 2010) Kite Reel Outlets Eskimo Ice Chipper Dual Livewells Abundant Storage Tackle Storage Coolers Tuna Door Large Fishbox 400 Mile Range at Cruise!
- Engine Room
- 1050 M.A.N.'s w/2000hrs After Complete Rebuild 27kt Cruise at 1800rpm Burning 54gph 30kt Fast Cruise Burning 60gph 37kt Top End at 2370rpm Burning 125gph SS 4-blade Props 600 Gallon Per Day Sea Recovery Watermaker Eskimo Ice Chipper Cruisair Air Conditioning System
- 17 Inch Furuno CRT Monitor (new in 2009) Furuno Black Box Unit with Chartplotter GPS, Radar, Sounder with 3kw tranducer (new in 2009) Independent Furuno Navnet VX2 with all capabilities ACR Searchlight 2 - ICOM 502's 2 - RD-30 Robertson Autopilot 2 Miya Epoch Highpower UX-6 Teaser Reels KVH Sat Dome Full Tournament Camera System with Recorder 8" Furuno Navnet in Tower (New in 2009) RD-30 in Tower 2 - VHF's in Tower
- Large Cockpit Engine Access Stainless Steel Ladder to Flybridge Rod Holders Murray Brothers Rocket Launcher
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CLICK BELOW FOR LINK TO VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TrjOHAZ8Ls Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht