- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Gi FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The lineage is unmistakable. The graceful lines and aggressive styling are unmistakably Regal. With inboard power, the hull design offers the highest performance with maximum efficiency for a 37-foot yacht, and achieves all that is expected of the OceanTrac® Hull. The functionality and social aspects of Cockpit Forward Seating and the warm and deeply comfortable interior, also acknowledge the excellent gene pool. Obvious, too, is the Regal 'best in class' mindset that inspired the many design achievements of this remarkable yacht.
- The lineage is unmistakable. The graceful lines and aggressive styling are unmistakably Regal. With inboard power , the hull design offers the highest performance with maximum efficiency for a 37-foot yacht, and achieves all that is expected of the OceanTrac® Hull. The functionality and social aspects of Cockpit Forward Seating and the warm and deeply comfortable interior, also acknowledge the excellent gene pool. Obvious, too, is the Regal 'best in class' mindset that inspired the many design achievements of this remarkable yacht.
- Vessel Walk- Through
- Beautiful and resilient Corian® countertops in galley and salon complement the creamy Leather Crest upholstery, rich cabinetry and bulkheads. A solid wood pocket door separates the forward stateroom from the salon. Standard is a flat screen TV wall-mounted in the salon and a premium DVD player and stereo. Galley features include a refrigerator, electric stove, microwave oven and coffee maker. Within a portion of the ample drawer space provided, you’ll find custom fit, in their own spaces, complete sets of dinnerware and flatware, and it’s all standard.
- Open floor-plan w/large salon Cherry and holly wood flooring 15” Flat screen TV with DVD Built-in recliner seats Leather Crest Seating surfaces Kenwood CD stereo package Spacious mid cabin lounge that converts to a queen size sleeper
- Coffee maker Countertop, Corian® Dishware and flatware w/designated storage Faucet, Chrome Flooring, cherry and holly hardwood Lights, overhead Tappan microwave oven Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Sink, deep, polished stainless steel Storage, lower cabinet w/utensil drawer Storage, overhead cabinet w/plate holder Stove, electric 2 burner w/hide-away Corian® cover Vent, power exhaust Waste receptacle, concealed Isotherm refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, innerspring mattress w/custom comforter, designer pillows and fitted sheets Bulkhead w/pocket door Carbon monoxide detector Door, privacy, doublewide sliding 15” flat screen TV Hanging locker, illuminated and cedar lined Hatch, translucent, opening Lights, indirect accent Lights, overhead reading Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Port lights, port and starboard w/curtains Storage, drawer Storage, under berth
- Master Head
- Clothesline, retractable Head, full fiberglass compartment Lights, overhead Mirror, full-length Outlet, 120V GFIC protected Portlight w/screen and curtain Shower stall, stand-up w/ acrylic door and shower sump pump Showerhead, hand-held w/spiral hose and slide bar VacuFlush toilet Storage, mirrored overhead cabinet Toilet tissue holder Toilet, VacuFlush® w/holding tank Towel racks, (2) stainless steel Towels w/embroidered Regal logo Vanity, Corian® top w/molded-in sink Vents, air-conditioning and exhaust fan Storage cabinet, lower vanity
- Raymarine E-80 Color GPS / Chartplotter / Radar Raymarine ST60 Autohelm Series Depth / Speed / Temp Raymarine Ray 215 VHF Radio Danforth Compass Kenwood AM / FM / MP3 & Kenwood 6 Disc CD Changer KDC-C669 CD-R-RW Parrell Battery Switch Remote Spotlight
- Electrical System
- 7.3 KW Kohler® Generator, 120VAC Shorepower 12VDC Systems Batteries, Battery Charger Bilge Blower, Bilge Pump Cable TV Inlet, Dockside Water Heat Exchanger, Hot Water Heater Hydraulic Trim Tabs Pressure Water 2 Units Heat / Air Waste Level Gauge Water Level Gauge
- Engine Room
- For engine room access, the whole back deck lifts electrically, But in contrast to most boats the opening faces aft. This offers the advantage of keeping mechanics, parts, and tools out of the cockpit. The aft opening hatch makes the engines more accessible, and the engine room is spacious and offers above-average access to all equipment. Twin Volvo Penta 8.1L 375 Hp. V-Drives Fresh water cooling system Freshwater flushing system Kohler 7.3 KW Generator Digital Engine Hour Meters Fireboy Automatic Fire Suppression System (3) Battery Switches 60A Battery Charger (2 ) Group 27 Batteries (1) 8D House Battery
- Cockpit- Upper
- The bow is accessed through a hinged center windshield panel, with steps molded in next to the helm to make it an easy climb up to the windshield. To the left of the helm, the semi-circular settee offers plenty of storage beneath, from the cockpit, and includes fishing rod storage tubes. On the starboard side just aft of the helm, the wet bar features a sink, refrigerator with icemaker, concealed tip-out trash bin, and a storage locker fitted with shelves.
- Cockpit - Lower
- All the way aft, a long bench seat folds into the transom - completely out of the way when activities require extra cockpit space. There are additional lockers in the cockpit sides, and steps molded in to facilitate boarding from a high dock. The swim platform includes pull-up cleats (in addition to the stout cleats on the transom corners) that allows a choice of how stern lines are secured so they won’t interfere when stepping onto the swim platform from a low dock.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jeff Rummel of Galati Yacht Sales, Tampa Bay at 239-691-8100 cell or 727-576-8336 or email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here