- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner wants this to be the next 52' Viking SOLD!!
May Consider Late Model High End Center Console Trade.
Three staterooms and two heads with master stateroom midship, portside. Forward stateroom has centerline queen; starboard stateroom has upper and lower bunks. Washer and dryer, central vacuum in companionway. Salon, dinette and galley are on one level. All fabrics, window treatments, and high luster teak are in like new condition.
- All NEW Carpet-2012
- NEW Companionway Liners-2013
- NEW Coach Dinette Covering
- NEW Bridge Iseglass E2CY-March 2012
- Top Rub Algrip Rail up Painted-2011
- Full Hull Buff & Waxed- 10/2013
- Engine Room- Full Detail-10/2013
- Three staterooms and two heads with master stateroom midship, portside. Forward stateroom has centerline queen; starboard stateroom has upper and lower bunks. Washer and dryer, central vacuum in companionway. Salon, dinette and galley are on one level. All fabrics, window treatments, and high luster teak are in like new condition.
- Hunter-Douglas silhouette shades (salon) Ocean air screens/blackouts on hatches Luxury fabrics throughout Upgraded flooring throughout Brand NEW leather on companionway walls installed 10/13. Brand NEW Carpet-10/2013
- L-Shaped sofa-Ultra leather Viking home theater entertainment system Amtico teak and holly floor at salon entrance Custom Hi-Lo teak coffee table with Compass Rose Premier décor throughout beige on beige carpeting with blue accents in fabrics Carpet runner (sunbrella) Storage cabinets Liquor storage Tinted windows
- Under counter Sub-Zero refrigerator (2 drawers) Under counter Sub-Zero freezer (2 drawers) Sharp Carousel microwave convection oven (Smart & Easy) Instant hot water dispenser Corian sink with Grohe faucet Large storage cabinets Electric range (3 burner) recessed Exhaust fan Water filter Water gauge Upgraded Corian galley counter tops (color: Matterhorn) Amtico teak and holly floor Teak dinette table and teak pedestal Clear Ice maker 27 built in color TV with pocket doors Storage cabin over companionway stairs Brand new dinette coverings installed 10/13.
- Master Stateroom / Head
- Walk around queen bed with storage under bed and two drawers Built in TV Entry credenza with 3 drawers Storage drawers on portside Air conditioning controls Indirect lighting Large hanging locker (portside) Custom head board Head: Teak face on sink vanity Head: Mirror wall behind medicine cabinet Head: Wallpaper boarder Head: Amtico Teak/Holly flooring Head: Sealand Vacu flush head Head: Stall shower
- Forward Stateroom / Head
- Center line queen bed with storage under bed (lift up) and drawers Cedar lined hanging locker Built in TV Port and starboard cabinets Air conditioning controls Head: Teak face on sink vanity Head: Wallpaper border Head: Amtico teak/head flooring Head: Mirror wall behind medicine cabinet Head: Stall shower
- Starboard Stateroom
- Air conditioning Television outlet Storage under lower berth Upper and Lower berths Cedar lined locker
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- (2) Simrad VHF radios Furuno depth sounder Simrad AP22 auto pilot Simrad CE32 chart plotter (color 6" screen) depth back up unit Sea Tel GSMP-2100R SAR phone with data connect for internet 3 Nav Net screens/GPS radar/Sounder (new 2008)
- Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- 2,000 Service Complete-3/2013 Voltage stabilizer transformer Fuel priming system Gauges Installed directly into fiberglass Oil change system Water Heater 110 V water pump Generator-4,044 Hours - Service Complete 2,000 Bonded electrical system Fiberglass fuel and water tanks Water filter Awlgrip engine room Air conditioning compressors Bilge pumps Blowers Fire protection system Fuel/water separators Batteries Battery charger Y-Valve emergency bilge pumps (2) Battery disconnect switches
- Fiberglass hardtop (Factory) Power assist steering Three sided enclosure Track to track for enclosure Strataglass upgrade (enclosure) Recessed electronics boxes Stereo speakers Moritz display monitor Custom helm pod Glendinning single lever pod controls Glendinning trolling valves Release helm chairs Fire system control Recessed radio box (6) Rod rocket launcher Custom Rod Storage
- Live well in cockpit sole Refrigerated cockpit step box Eskimo ice into sole storage box Large fish box Fiberglass boarding box Cable TV connection Tackle storage drawers Indirect lights Murray Brother Rocket Launcher Cockpit speakers 4 Additional rod holders in cockpit wings Y-Valve for fresh/salt water Glendinning cable master Rod holdes Large bait freezer Prep area Additional portable bait well Additional live well pump and thru hull plumbed to cockpit
- Deck /Exterior
- SSB grid All windows tempered glass Oval exhaust tubes Outriggers, Rupp with spreaders Bow pulpit Windlass, Simpson Lawrence GD series with 300 chain Deck Complete-March 2012 - Looks Great
- Additional Equipment
- Additional factory fuel tank (total of 3) Teaser reels Water maker Isko Ice Machine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht