- 80 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the most extensively built 80' Hatteras Motor Yacht without a single overlooked detail. Her equipment list rivals most yachts twice her size. Let's begin with Zero Speed Stabilizers with Trac Stabilizer fins and CAT Platinum Plus Extended Service Coverage for 60 Months/2500 Hours. Name reserved.
THIS VESSEL WILL BE ON DISPLAY AT THE MIAMI BOAT SHOW - FEBRUARY 14th- 18th 2013.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Simply put, our Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht is a world-class design like no other. That's because this ultra-civilized model was conceived by the most qualified group of experts available: Hatteras customers. While our team of industry-leading engineers and craftsmen put the lines to paper and executed the project to perfection, the 80's true magic comes from the input of experienced yachtsmen who demanded more. More entertainment spaces. More luxury. More sophisticated systems. And the 80 delivers in every way. Sleek styling and a generous 21'3" beam contribute to an expansive vessel with exquisite wood cabinetry, arched doors, marble/granite countertops, custom furnishings and much more.
- Curved sliding doors framed in polished stainless steel lead to a vast salon that benefits from the 80's massive 21'3" beam. A wet bar just inside the door is accompanied by a full entertainment center with a massive flat-screen TV. Custom furnishings include a sectional sofa with storage, club chairs, and a grand china cabinet - all complimented by the genuine African mahogany laminates in high gloss finish. Also, dining aboard the 80 is an elegant affair thanks to a beautiful custom table. Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Day Head Welded and polished curved stainless steel sliding door to aft deck Carbon monoxide detector Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Coffee table Two barrel chairs AC dispersed through decorative valences port and starboard Upgraded wine cooler Upgraded Granite floor in entry Upgraded Power Shades on Crestron Upgraded Control lights on Crestron
- Country Galley
- In the forward galley, the need for functionality is tempered by tasteful fashion. All countertops and backsplashes are granite for easy clean up and timeless style. Appliances include a dishwasher, trash compactor, Sub-Zero upright refrigerator, microwave, full-size oven, and four-burner ceramic cook top. Upgraded custom flooring in galley to 12" x 12" American Tile Large Center Island Forward Dinette Seating Whisperwall headliner Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Stainless sink with disposal Sub Zero upright stainless refrigerator Microwave/convection oven Port and Starboard doors to side deck
- Upgraded flooring to 12" x 12" American tile
- Master Stateroom & His/Her Head
- The crown jewel of the 80 is her full-beam master suite, which takes full advantage of the yacht's significant beam and six oversized portlights. The combination of spaciousness, natural light, and water level views will stun all who step through its sketch-face door. The master features a king-size berth with custom headboard, two nightstands, a double-sided dresser and arched doors. A flat-screen TV with CD/DVD player provides entertainment options. Aft of the berth lies the master head with countertops and shower. An enticing optional arrangement includes a his-and-hers head with separate entryways, dual vanities and a shared shower between. STATEROOM: Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Upgraded LED TV King size bed with custom bedding AC and DC light fixtures Large cedar lined wardrobe closets Mirror ceiling HIS/HER HEAD: Shower with glass doors on either side Towel bars Headhunter freshwater toilet Recirculating fan Air conditioning vents Custom marble countertops
- VIP Forward Stateroom & Head
- Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Queensize centerline bed with custom bedding Nightstands, port and starboard Upgraded LED TV Cedar lined hanging locker Low level lights under bed Private head with custom granite counter tops
- Port Stateroom & Head
- Family and friends get the VIP treatment in the main guest stateroom to port. A queen-sized berth is fitted with an upgraded mattress and plush linen; storage below is accessed via pneumatic rams. Multiple drawers and cabinets along the hull sides and bulkhead offer abundant stowage. The private head features marble flooring and countertops. Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Queensize bed with custom bedding Upgraded LED TV Private head with custom granite counter tops
- Starboard Stateroom & Head
- Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Upgraded LED TV Private head with custom granite counter tops
- Crew Quarters & Head
- Standard crew quarters aft of the engine room consist of two staterooms with walk-around queen berth, plus a separate sitting area. Cedar-lined lockers, a flat-screen TV, sink, microwave oven and head assure the crew of self-sufficiency.
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Enclosed Skylounge - a $320,000 upgrade (2) Pompanette Bridge Chairs Upgraded LED TV Cabinet with sink, refrigerator, icemaker and bottle and glass storage Electric aft window Electric automatic blinds and lights controlled by Crestron Electronics
- Aft Deck
- Step down the molded-in stairs to the aft deck, where a large table and lounge provide breathtaking scenes at anchor or while under way. Overhead lighting and a curved, stainless-steel-framed sliding door accent the area. Has easy access to the Sport Deck Swim Platform. Marquip +TL2 1500 Davit with cradle for either 2 sets of skis or one tender Upgraded teak Bluewater table
- Sport Deck/Swim Platform
- Access to the "sport deck" swim platform from the upper aft deck is by way of molded stairwells to port and starboard, which are guarded by stainless-steel gates. A watertight door on the sport deck provides access to the crew quarters and engine room. Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole Pop-up cleats Watertight door to Crew’s quarters and engine room Companionway
- (5) VEI Glass 19” Displays Garmin 5212 Back Up Furuno DRS25A 25Kw Radar w/ 6 ft. array (2) Furuno Navnet 3D? Furuno DFFI 600w/1Kw Transducer Weather Works XM Radio Simrad WR20 Autopilot (2) Icom M604 VHF (2) RD 30 Displays Kaleidescape system in every room Crestron Touch panel remotes in every room DVD in all rooms Ocean View Apollo 11 Night Imaging Forward Ocean View Poseidon Thermal Imaging Aft Gyro KVH V7 Satellite phone internet HD7 SAT Phone with Tri Americas INB Panasonic KXTD7896 Cordless Phones in all rooms Samsung LED TVs (all) Carlisle & Finch Searchlight 200 watt XY2EDE-RF (2) ACR RCL100 Spot lights (3) Samsung P.T.Z. Cameras in engine room (2) Samsung P.T.Z. Cameras on aft deck DSS HDTV Receivers in each room Cellular Amplifier 40DB SAT WIFI GeoSat GP Link Satellite Tracking, Monitoring and Communication System GP Link Security System Under Water Camera (12) Underwater Lights – Aqualuma 6 Series
- Engine Room
- Upgraded CAT C32 1650 BHP each (2) AC pumps; main and back up (2) Fuel pumps; main and back up (2) Chilled water AC 1800 GPD Sea Recovery Watermaker FM 200 Fixed Fire Extinguishing System Upgraded 30 Gallon Water Heaters, 20 gallon mid, 6 gallon crew AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC exhaust blower (2) 27.5 kw generators Electric fuel transfer system Electric oil exchange system
- Hull & Decks
- The 80's hull shape features a "warped" bottom with a sharp entry forward and highly variable deadrise that becomes nearly flat at the transom. The convexity of the bow lessens wave impact and results in an incredibly smooth ride in head seas. Flatter sections aft reduce water resistance, improving handling at low speeds and increasing stability while planing. Specially designed strakes that bisect the stagnation line (the point at which the water's surface meets the hull bottom once on plane) provide additional lift and improve tracking in all conditions. Double chines and a flared bow deflect spray out and away from the boat. Like all Hatteras models, the 80 is founded on a solid fiberglass bottom that includes sturdy support in key areas like the hull tunnel, shaft log and strut locations. Divinycell coring is infused into the hull sides, decks and superstructure to add stiffness and reduce weight. The hull also benefits from an advanced variable-deadrise design that utilizes large propeller tunnels to reduce draft and increase efficiency. 4,000 LB Hydraulic Windlass Maxwell Hydraulic Digital Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht