- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- CLASSIC MONK 36 TRAWLER DESIGNED BY LEGENDARY NAVAL ARCHITECT ED MONK SR.
- BEAUTIFULL RESTORED TEAK VARNISHED IN 2011 and 2012
- PERFECT CRUISING TRAWLER FOR FLORIDA, THE KEYS, AND BAHAMA OUT ISLANDS
- NEW CURTAINS, CUSHIONS, ELECTRONICS AND WINDLASS
- WELL MAINTAINED AND READY TO CRUISE!!!
“Turn Key” Classic Monk 36 Trawler. Beautifully maintained teak and UPDATED Electronics allows the new owner to depart for the Bahamas this week aboard a vessel designed by the legendary Ed Monk Sr.!
This Monk 36 has the family friendly centerline Master Stateroom, Full Galley and High Safety Rails for safe cruising. Full Flybridge Enclosure and Bimini  allows you to cruise in any weather.
New Cushions, Curtains, Bimini, Flybridge Enclosure, windlass, weaver Davits, Bow Thruster, Lewmar Windlass, Garmin 4212 GPS Chart Plotter and Garmin Autopilot were all added in 2010 for fulfilling a dream to cruise the Keys and ICW for 2 years prior to retiring from boating.
Enjoy the reliability of a Cummins diesel and Northern Lights Generator for peace of mind. This Monk 36 cruises at 7.5 knots and burns only 2.5 gal/hr.! Enjoy the dolphins swimming on your bow and the Mahi Mahi on your fishing line!! I know because I have enjoyed my Monk 36 off of Bimini, the Exumas, Abacos and Eleuthra.
You will not find a better layout, economical and seaworthy semi displaced 36 Trawler than a Monk. She is easy to view at our Galati Yacht Sales office located in St. Petersburg, Fl.
DON’T DREAM A LIFE….LIVE A DREAM!!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The oversized Aft Master Stateroom allows the owner to utilize the entire beam of the vessel and enjoy the quietest and most motion friendly area for a comfortable and peaceful night aboard. A full head with shower/tub is very convenient. The Center Salon provides a Full Galley with 3 burners Princess Electric Stove/ Oven and large Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer. A lower helm is also here with a settee with seating for 6 and table that drops to provide and additional bunk with huge storage under the settee for long term cruising provisions. The forward stateroom provides a full head, hanging locker and storage drawers with vanity doors for privacy. The huge enclosed Flybridge easily seats 6 with full instrumentation and 360 degree view. The truck cabin Aft of the Flybridge provides additional storage for fenders, coolers, dinghy engines, and gas grill. The Swim Platform allows easy access in and out of the water, plus the Weaver davits should you use a dinghy. Under the three floor boards in the Salon is easy access to the engine and Genset.
- Full windows for 360 degree view New cushions  Hi-Lo fouldout table to seat up to 6 Teak & Holly floors New curtains  13" Flat screen TV Lower helm with Teak steering wheel Storage for long term cruising
- Teak fold out Hi-Lo table Full storage under the dinette Table drops to provide a bunk Easy viewing of TV
- 3 Burner Princess Electric cook top Oven Norcold Freezer Refrigerator Storage below the Oven and over Refrigerator Microwave Coffee maker Double stainless steel sink Filtered water dispensor
- Master Stateroom
- Large centerline bunk for convenience 3 Large drawers and lockers Large sliding windows -port & starboard Triple hanging lockers Vanity table with light and mirror Large overhead hatch
- Master Head
- Full shower and tub Multiple mirrors and lights Teak floor grates Storage under sink and in shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Port holes - Port & Starboard Large V-Berth Large hanging locker Teak and Holly floor Large overhead hatch Reading lights and book shelves Multiple drawers Privacy door from salon
- Guest Head
- Toilet Sink Storage under sink Stainless steel porthole Teak door and trim Teak floor grate
- Teak wheel Large chart area to Port Access doors - Port & Starboard VHF Radio and Stereo Full controls and gauges Sliding windows - Port & Starboard
- Captain's chair Additional windlass controls Full set of gauges VHF radio Storage under seats 2 Stainless steel ships chair's Garmin 4212 color GPS chartplotter Bow thruster controls Fully enclosed bridge and bimini Stereo speakers Teak and Stainless Steel Safety Rails Non-Skid EZ clean fiberglass floor
- ICOM 422 VHF Radio with remote and Mic on FB Garmin Autopilot Garmin 4212 color GPS Chartplotter 2 Richie Compasses
- Electrical System
- Full 12 Volt system throughout 6.5 Northern Lights Generator for 110 Volt system 12 Lights in Salon, Stateroom, Heads and Engine Room Double 8D Battery system 110 Volt system throughout
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thruster Lewmar 3000 Windlass 2 HVAC units 16 BTU and 9 BTU Bruce anchor and Delta type secondary anchor
- Engine Room
- Cummins Diesel with 150 HP 6.5 KW Northern Lights Generator with 3100 hours
- Aft Deck
- Weaver Davits Saltwater washdown Stainless Steel fender holders Swim Platform and Ladder Magma Grill Life Sling
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht