- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This very low hour 43 Tiara Open is ready for its next owner. Upgrades include a new Garmin navigation package with (2) 12” displays, new GPS antennae, new 36 mile radar, and new sounder. Deguello has been kept under cover and shows like it. She includes extremely low original hours, very well maintained systems and cosmetics and has all the options needed for timeless cruising. Recent upgrades include: new helm ice maker, all new exterior cushions (vinyl), new Apline stereo with speakers, recent bimini top, recent aft shade, new XM weather module.
All trades considered.
- The below deck accommodations are plush with full grain teak woodwork, leather upholstery, teak sole, hydraulically operated dinette with a spacious island walk around berth forward. Topside, the huge bi-level cockpit comes with in deck storage compartments, cockpit steps, and a door with lift-up gate. Wide side decks, excellent engine room access, and a foldaway cockpit bench compliment her layout.
- U-shaped seating for 9 Panasonic 15" TV/VCR Sony surround sound speakers Teak flooring throughout Solid teak cabinetry throughout Port side U-shaped seating with pullout storage Pullman style bunk beds High-low settee table Full hanging clothes locker Bilge access Bomar hatch Nu-tone food center station Ample buit-in storage
- Side-by-side refrigerator/freezer Solid surface counter tops Built in coffee maker AC/DC lighting Bomar hatch 3 burner stove top
- Master Stateroom
- Queen sized vee berth bed Marine system AC control Clarion stereo head Bomar hatch (2) cedar lined hanging closets Teak flooring Clarion 6374 surround sound speakers
- (2) Garmin 4212's (GPS, Sounder) Garmin VHF100 (new 2010) Raymarine SR6000 Autopilot Ruder angle indicator Glendenning synchronizers Tabsco spotlight remote Shutdown pulls for main Fireboy engine shutdown switches Gauges Volt Fuel Transmission pressure Oil pressure Engine temperature RPM Trim tabs Hour meters (1598) Ritchie Power damp plus compass Sony Xplode 12" subwoofer (2010) (2) Sony VR3 6 1/2 speakers (2010) Wet bar & cutting board Ice maker (2010) Electric helm seat Lexan chart cover Helm chair storage Day hatch to engine room Curved companion chair to port Indicators Low voltage Low oil High engine temperature
- Mechanical Equipment
- Westerbeke generator (1569 hours) Professional mariner 60 amp charger 8 batteries storage/house Oil change pump Fireboy halon system Reverse cycle AC (recent service/flush) ZF Transmissions (IZM 310 PK) Detroit 6V92Tis Windlass 3 bilge pumps Bilge blowers Fresh washdown Stand-up walk around engine room AC/DC lighting Sound insulation for sub-floor Electric head with holding tank Fresh water cooling system Anchor & Rode
- Pompanette fishing chair (4) rod holders Mezzanine seating Aft rail with (6) rod holders Custom cooler mount, aluminum Aft 50 gallon live well Aft 25 gallon bait box Fuel selector valves (cockpit floor) In-deck wet storage 20 gallon 240 quart in-deck fish box Aft fold away jump seat Freshwater hot/cold shower Swim platform Boarding ladder Rupp gunwall outrigger bases (2) aft spreader lights 50 Amp electrical hook-up and cable
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here Stock Number: BR6915-JT