- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Another price reduction!Maintained by a full time captain, this is a clean, low hour 50 Hatteras that has had recent paint and ship yard services. CAT 3412 power provides great speed, she carries a full center ladder tower and the updated electronics include NavNet, Flir night vision, new Garmin and SAT weather. Owner is extremely motivated and ready to sell. Center Console or smaller express trades will be considered! Bring your offer!
- Three stateroom two head layout. Forward VIP stateroom with queen berth, two hanging lockers and storage under the bed and stacked Whirlpool washer and dryer. Both VIP and crew staterooms have private entry to port side head with separate stall shower, Vacuflush toilet, and sink. Crew stateroom has bunks, large hanging closet and is also where the central vac is located. Across to the starboard is the master stateroom with queen bed and end tables with individual reading lights. Storage under bed, hanging locker, and flat screen TV. Master head with full shower, Vacuflush head, sink, storage cabinet and medicine cabinet.
- Well appointed salon with galley up lay out. L-shaped couch to starboard with storage below followed forward by the galley. Corian counter tops through out the galley, Princess 2 burner cook top, single sink, Sharp microwave/convection oven, and 2 Sub Zero refrigerators and freezers. Across to port is a settee and entertainment center with flat screen TV, Sharp VHF, Yamaha receiver and six disc changer.
- Garmin 5212 with GPS, bottom machine, and SAT weather (2 kw transducer) FLIR night vision Furuno Nav Net with radar/GPS/bottom machine Furuno GP-1650D color plotter Simrad AP20 auto pilot B&G digital depth and speed Standard VHF with remote mic Icom VHF in salon Clarion Stereo AM/FM/CD/XM
- Upgraded Murray bros chairs at the helm. Forward and starboard bench seats with storage below and drink box. Center line ladder to tower. Custom teak deck Fresh and saltwater water wash down Maxwell windlass with foot controls and controls at helm 3-sided dodger curtain around the helm Dockside water inlet Forward and aft spreader lights Cockpit cover
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit freezer Sink Tackle center (3) Ocean LED underwater lights In-deck fish box Teak Murray Bros fighting chair with 4 rod rocket launcher, cutting board and tackle drawer Rupp triple spreader outriggers Pipe Welders tuna tower Transom door (5) rod holders in covering boards (6) rod holders on aft tower legs (7) rod holders on aft bridge rail
- Onan 17 Kw generator Glendenning cable master 60 amp battery charger 4 - 8D batteries 24V and 110V systems
- (3) Cruiseair AC Units Mathers electronic controls with controls on bridge, tower and cockpit Hynautic steering Watermaker Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here Stock Number: BR6945-RB