- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wow factor should be the name of this boat. This 42' Pettegrow was built 10 years before her time. Custom teak cabinetry throughout, pop-up electronics pod, water manifold system, teak & holly flooring, new paint (2009), updated interior, new Garmin Sounder/chart-plotter/autopilot/XM radio (2010). Teak cockpit & covering boards, over sized live well, the engine room on this boat looks like a museum piece. Boat is seriously for sale, you see to appreciate. This 42 is pelagic nightmare.
- Teak and Holly flooring Engine room access (2) Barrel chairs AC/DC main Portside couch/lounge w/ tackle storage Split teak sliding entry door
- Commercial ice maker AC/DC refrigerator (Subzero) Custom teak countertops Microwave Electric recessed stovetop (3) burner Teak Cabinetry 120 VAC water heater Shurflo freshwater system Sharp microwave convection oven
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth Ash wood accent walls Teak & Holly flooring Under bed storage SMXII AC controllers 19" Flatscreen TV
- Master Head
- Electric head (2010) Teak custom countertops Teak & Holly flooring Teak cabinetry
- Guest Stateroom
- Athwarthship singles Hanging locker Loads of drawer storage Teak & Holly flooring
- Full sized teak fighting chair (2) Fish boxes plumbed Live well Tackle storage station Lazarette pump room Teak sole Teak covering boards 19" Monitor for Garmin sounder/chartplotter 50 amp shore service Shore power retractor
- Datamarine Dart Simrad CP33 Garmin 5212 Chartplotter/2Kw sounder Satellite weather system to Garmin XM Satellite radio Robertson R101 rudder indicator Standard VHF Standard LHN VHF Set Flo Scans Furuno FCV 2925 Sounder Furuno GAAS FET Color Display Furuno 48 nm 2Kw rador Garmin Autopilot (interfaced)
- Detroit 6V92 2800 Original hours ZF310 Transmissions Hydraulic assist steering Norpro 9.0 Kw generator (2010) (2) Cruiseaire units with SMX controllers 1301 Fixed fire extinguisher 120V blower Aluminum fuel tanks
- Running Gear
- Bronze Propellers 1 3/4 inch shaft size Stainless steel shafts 8 zincs Bronze rudders Bronze & rubber cutlass bearings Set of spare propellers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.