- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BT 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very nice 408 Meridian MY. Low hours with a Raymarine electronics package consisting of E120 up stairs with radar, sounder, chartplotter with a redundant E80 in the salon with a backup ICOM VHF all systems are networked. Recent upgraded bimini top and full enclosure, the interior of the vessel is in fantastic condition. The interior has a new Sony Bravada 24" Flatscreen LCD TV as well. The Cummins engine package accompanied with the Onan generator have low hours and await the next owner to travel with her. This vessel is seriously for sale just outside Houston, TX.
Stock Number: BR6975-JT
- Ultra leather sofas Teak cabinetry and veneers Salon Carpet runners JVC surround sound Pop-out port and starboard salon windows Plexiglass sliding door with separate screen door ICOM VHF in salon New New Raymarine E80 networked chartplotter mounted 24" Sony LCD flatscreen In-floor engine room access Teak high-low coffee table AC/DC main panel AC vents located high in the ceiling
- Nor cold refrigerator/freezer In-floor dry storage Karadon solid surface counter tops Amtico flooring Bilge access Electric stove top w/ Karadon insert
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Ample storage JVC TV and DVD player Under bed storage Vanity Access to lazarette/rudder shelf
- Karadon countertops Vacuflush head Separate shower stall
- Faria guages Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Chartplotter/Radar Hour meters for main engines Networked infared LED camera in engine room networked through the Raymarine system Dual level controls Compass Depth Finder Side power thruster control (docking on command)
- Aft Cabin
- Meridians famous Martini deck Wet bar Storage conveniently located below sink Full canvas enclosure Hard side doors to toe rails Ice maker Freshwater sink Indoor/outdoor carpet Hardtop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.