- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This big 64 Sunny Briggs is a great value in today’s custom boat market. Nemesis has 3 big staterooms and 2 full heads in a very roomy interior. She is a great sea boat with the legendary ride of a Briggs and the C-30 CAT engines have had recent services. Check the listing for the list of recent services to this vessel. An engine room and interior detailing is in progress as is exterior varnish work. Owner has already moved up and is ready to sell. A must see and easy to show at the Galati Yacht Sales office in Galveston,Texas.
- "Nemesis" has three large staterooms with two full heads. Entering the salon you have a large settee to port, beautiful cabinets to starboard with a flat screen TV and entertainment center. Forward to port you have two bar stools at the galley counter with a nice functional dinette to starboard. Advancing in the companionway you have the large master to port with ensuite head, on the starboard you have a twin bunk stateroom. The queen VIP is forward with head access in the stateroom.
- Galley is to port. Well appointed with granite ounters, oak sole with in-lays and ample oak cabinets. Large L shaped dinette with seating for four and storage under the seating area. 2/2 drawer Sub Zero refrigerators 1/2 drawer Sub Zero freezer 4 burner cooktop Microwave
- Master Stateroom
- The spacious master is to port with a walk around queen, hanging locker, drawer storage and head. All tastefully appointed art work with designer soft goods and lighting.
- VIP Stateroom
- The massive VIP offers large sided double berths with overhead bunk, cedar hanging locker, drawer storage and en suite head. New flat screen Samsung TV Satellite TV service
- Entertainment Center
- (2) Direct TV receivers - Accessible in all staterooms Fujitsu Plaza TV - 42 inch on motorized lift Pioneer PVD - 10 DVD Player XM Radio Receiver Yamaha AM/FM Receiver - Amplifier Sony Cartridge CD player Salon Northstar GPS - Model #952 Salon VHF Radio SEA - Model #156 TV's in each of the three staterooms
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno Small Monitor -RD- 30 connected to NavNet Furuno NavNet Plotter/Bottom - 64 mile radar - 10 inch display Northstar 6000I plotter - 12 inch display Furuno 96 mile radar - 15 inch display Robertson Autopilot - AP 22 SEA SSB radio - Model #235 (2) SEA VHF radios - Model #156 Datamarine digital depth gaug (2) Jabsco spotlights Ritchie 6 inch compass JVC bridge CD player Panasonic phone system - Model #KX-TD816 WavCal satellite phone Telular Cellular phone system Simrad wind meter - Model # IS 15
- Electrical System
- 120 VAC 24/12 VDC Battery charger 240/120 VAC service (2) 32 KW Northern lights hrs. 1764 24/12V 240/120 custom panel in salon 24/12V separate bridge panel
- Deck & Hull
- Teak covering boards Teak toe rail Teak cockpit deck Windlass Anchor and rode Marquip davit Updates 4/2011: Hull soda blasted stripped and renewed with barrier coats and bottom paint Wheels reconditioned @ Treasure Coast All through hulls serviced and renewed New cutlass bearings Varnish renewed
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp 3 x 41 riggers Miya Noch 9 X teaser reels Release fighting chair Transom fish box Transom door Refrigerated cockpit fish box Cockpit bait freezer
- Engine Room/Mechanical Details
- (2) Caterpillar C-30 (1,550hp) Glendinning Controls w/ Manual Back-up (2) 32 kW Northern Lights, Model # Lugger 984 - Approx. 1,880 hrs each Sea Recovery Water Maker, Model # SRC 600-1AWC Fire Boy system Eskimo ice maker E1-600-230-OP High speed oil change system Engine Updates May 2011: 1000 hours service completed on both engines Cooling system serviced New impellers New injectors Valve adjustments Turbo’s Blue printed Steering updated New steering cooler New hydraulic steering lines Complete service completed Mechanical Updates May 2011: Air conditioning serviced and acid washed New air handlers and duct work New cooling pump Eskimo Ice chipper serviced Water maker serviced Heads 2 Both heads rebuilt with new lines
- Automatic Teaser Reels Miya E Noch Marquipt Davit - 1,200lb Capacity Refrigerated Cockpit Fishbox Rupp 41ft. Outriggers
- Custom teak console Nautica model R-14D 50 HP Yamaha 4 stroke Custom teak helm Customized console and teak deck
- All personal items, The name "Nemesis" and all fishing tackle.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here