- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This Cruisers 3375 Express is a pristine example of Cruisers Yachts' popular Express series. She is a freshwater boat in excellent condition and sports a full camper canvas package. She sits in a covered slip and awaits a new caring owner!
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 23
- Fuel: 240 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 30
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter the boat from the oversized swim platform into the cockpit you will notice spacious seating for six with a removable table. To port is a convenient wet bar with refrigerator and sink. Moving forward to port is a companion/lounge seating area with enough room to stretch out. To starboard is the helm area with a large double seat. The cockpit offers a full bench seat at the helm (with adjustable helm seat), opposing the companion bench seat to port. Backing up to the helm seating is an aft facing bench seat facing a transom bench seat. The Cruisers trademark walk-through windshield grants easy access to the forward sunpad and anchor. This is a great safety feature. Moving inside, you'll find a full-width queen berth forward, port side enclosed head and to starboard a U-shaped convertible settee. Aft "mid cabin" offers open seating/convertible sleeping for two. Galley is aft and to port and offers your typical galley appliances.
- This 3375 is a pristine example of Cruisers Yachts' popular Express series. She is a freshwater boat in excellent condition and sports a full camper canvas package. She sits in a covered slip and awaits a new caring owner!
- Cruise-Air A/C with SMXII digital control Forward full width berth Optional bedding package Port/starboard storage lockers Hanging lockers Sylvania color TV/VCR on swivel base Clarion stereo with helm remote Reading lights Storage under berth Privacy curtain Overhead hatch Opening port Salon settee converts to sleep two Midcabin with U-shaped settee converts to sleep two Adjustable, removable cherry cocktail table Hanging locker (2) drawer bureau (2) opening ports Large midship head with VacuFlush macerated head, sink, vanity, and separate shower Carpet runners for salon and stairs Neutral colors and carpeting throughout
- Built-in Black & Decker coffeemaker Princess 2-burner stove top 6 gallon water heater Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer GE microwave oven Stainless steel sink
- Master Head
- VacuFlush head system Ample storage
- Electrical System
- Kohler 5 kW generator with soundshield 12V DC electric system and 110V AC electric system. (3) marine cell batteries Battery parallel switch Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical power with dockside power cable
- Bimini top and complete enclosure NEW 2008! Fully carpeted helm and cockpit Cockpit lounge converts to sun lounge Walk-thru windshield to foredeck for easy line handling Adjustable triple helm seat Companion lounge to port Maxwell anchor windlass with chain and rode Remote controlled spotlight Transom door to extended swim platform with hide-away swim ladder Radar arch Transom storage compartment Hot/cold transom shower Huge circular cockpit lounge with cocktail table
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 310hp Mercury 7.4L MPI Cruise Air 16k BTU reverse cycle air conditioning with SMXII digital controls Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system CO2 detectors Power steering and tilt wheel Bennet trim tabs Seawater strainers Fuel crossover system VacuFlush head with macerator and holding
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.