If you are looking for a boat with classic looks and Hatteras build quality but don't want the hassles often associated with an older vessel, then keep reading. "Out Of Bounds" is a 1966 Hatteras Convertible that has been completely refurbished to like-new condition inside and out in 2007 at a cost well over $300k. She sports a tournament-style bridge, 1/2 tower with fiberglass hardtop, new custom mahogany interior, newer mechanicals and electrical system, new electronics, new genset- there is nothing this boat needs except for a new owner. She is kept in turn-key condition inside and out and is ready to be sea trialed.
- Beam: 14 Displacement: 23000
- Total Power: 420 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 450 Fresh Water: 75
- If you are looking for a boat with classic looks and Hatteras build quality but don't want the hassles often associated with an older vessel, then keep reading. "Out Of Bounds" is a 1966 Hatteras Convertible that has been completely refurbished to like-new condition inside and out in 2006 at a cost well over $300k. She sports a tournament-style bridge, 1/2 tower with fiberglass hardtop, new custom mahogany interior, newer mechanicals and electrical system, new electronics, new genset- there is nothing this boat needs except for a new owner. She is kept in turn-key condition inside and out and is ready to be sea trialed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Out of Bounds" is a true case of "Back to the Future". Upon entrance to the salon, one will find modern furnishings from floor to ceiling. This includes a new L-shaped sofa to port, new teak and holly flooring throughout, flatscreen TV/DVD combo, new power distribution panel and new headliner. Moving forward and down several steps one will find a new refrigerator to starboard, microwave, stainless steel countertops and sink. Cabinets are new, with modern drawer pulls much like a new Hatteras. Forward of the galley and to port one will find a master stateroom that has been converted to a bunk-style setup, with full-size berth down and single bunk up. Forward of the master one will enter an also completely-redone head with vessel-style counter-top sink. Moving forward is a guest stateroom with crossed berths that sleep two. On the flybridge one will quickly notice a new tournament-style setup with modern hardtop, modern helm station with single-lever controls and forward U-shaped seating for 12 that is protected by Lexan curtains forward and vinyl roll-up curtains to port, starboard and aft. There's even a 130 quart built-in cooler under the helm console!
- NEW custom mahogany interior Cruise Air A/C Forward windows replaced with fiberglass Flat screen TV in salon Custom seating with new cushions NEW AC/DC power distribution panel Modern frameless flush mount salon windows Portholes fiberglassed in Beautiful custom cabinetry
- NEW refrigerator Convection microwave Modern cabinetry NEW stainless sink and countertop Teak and holly flooring
- Master Stateroom
- NEW style full mattress NEW custom bunk Ample storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunk arrangement Ample storage
- Helm pod with single-lever controls 130 quart cooler in helm Twin captain chairs Full enclosure Seating for 12
- NEW tournament style bridge and helm Storage under cushions U-shaped seating with storage underneath Full enclosure Custom fiberglass hardtop with recessed lighting Custom hard Lexan forward curtains (snap up) Custom Lexan soft side curtains (roll up)
- Furuno Navnet system with 4kW open-array radar/GPS/plotter VHF (5) speakers plus power amp and bass Marine stereo/CD with IPOD connection
- Electrical System
- New AC/DC panel and new wiring
- Mechanical Equipment
- CAT 3126/420 hp engine installed in 2002 Isuzu 9kW generator ??NEW fuel system-hoses, valves, etc NEW fuel polishing system NEW (3) bank battery charger NEW macerator NEW instant hot water system
- Engine Room
- ZF transmissions Dripless shaft seals Dripless rudders Oil change pump (2) 150 gallon main tanks (1) 125 gallon forward tank 75 gallons of water
- Cockpit speakers with volume controls Lee outriggers NEW 500-quart built-in transom fishbox
- Deck Equipment
- Glassed in portholes below rail Glassed in front windows in salon
- "Out of Bounds" is in excellent condition and ready to sea trial.
- Owner's personal belongings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht