This Grand Banks 46 Classic "Happyness" is a beautiful and well-kept example of one of the most recognizable yachts ever designed- the Grand Banks 46 Classic. A fast trawler, she has the desired Caterpillar 3208TA's, giving her a fuel-sipping 8-10 knot cruise and the ability to power up to 17 knots to get there faster. She comes equipped with the latest Garmin touchscreen electronics, on board camera system, SAT TV, a RIB tender and she lies in freshwater with access to the ICW!
If you have been considering doing the Great Loop, this is your ticket. There's literally nothing you need besides clothes and fuel to be on your way this weekend!
- Displacement: 40000
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 9 Max Speed: 17
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 290
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Happyness" has the more desirable two stateroom, galley-down layout. Forward, one will find the guest stateroom with spacious v-berth, generous drawer and locker storage, two opening windows and opening hatch overhead. Laundry center aft to starboard with washer and dryer expertly concealed by a teak sliding door. Guest head aft to starboard with vanity, sink, VacuFlush toilet, separate stall shower with hatch overhead and window. Galley directly across the companionway to port with updated refrigeration system using the existing classic and beautiful Grand Banks factory refrigerator and freezer. Up four steps to the salon with lower helm to starboard, port and starboard doors to the side decks, helm seat with U-line icemaker underneath, L-shaped settee with storage underneath, finished yacht table, two leather recliners, entertainment center featuring a flatscreen TV interfaced to the satellite TV system and CD/stereo. Down five steps to the full-beam master stateroom, one will find the island queen berth, generous drawer and locker storage, writing desk with stool and split head with vanity and sink with VacuFlush toilet to port and spacious stall shower to starboard. Interior is gorgeous, of course, with custom woodwork and cabinetry from Grand Banks and flawless teak parquet floors.
- Lower helm station with full electronics and instrumentation L-shaped couch to starboard Access to mechanicals through floor in salon Dual doors to port and starboard Twin leather sitting chairs to port Flatscreen TV with satellite receiver
- The galley is down and features two Grunert holding plate refrigerators stacked one above the other forward and inboard of the galley, installed in stainless steel lined and insulated Grand Banks boxes. A freezer with Grunert holding plate is located aft inboard in the galley. The stove is a 3-burner Princess electric with oven. There is a microwave oven installed in a cabinet. Washer and dryer enclosed in closet Princess 3-burner electric stove with oven Water heater Icemaker Grunert holding plate refrigerator with deep freeze Trash compactor Pressure fresh water system
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located aft and features a centerline queen berth with storage under the berth for charts as well as drawers for storage. The stateroom features a split head and stall shower arrangement and large hanging lockers with an extensive amount of drawer and cabinet storage space. Centerline queen berth Separate shower Head
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom features a large V-berth with a guest head and shower, large hanging locker and many drawers and lockers for storage. The head is a VacuFlush freshwater head. There is a large hatch over the berth for ventilation and light as well as two opening ports.
- Full electronics at upper and lower helms
- The flybridge is accessed on the port side through a series of steps. It features fore and aft seating on both sides of the forward bridge that will accommodate eight people. Forward to starboard is the upper steering station featuring complete engine instrumentation, synchronizer, windlass control and modern electronics. The flybridge canvas is in nice shape and is enclosed on three sides.
- Garmin 5212 Touchscreen (NEW) Raymarine A/P (NEW) SEA 322 VHF SEA 156 VHF Standard Horizon VHF Furuno radar (3) CCR cameras (engine room, stern and salon) tied into Garmin Garmin 5008 Touchscreen (NEW) Cetec FMS 300 Fuel Management System Datamarine Digital Depth Display Datamarine Digital Speed/Distance Display Hummingbird Fishfinder
- Electrical System
- 120V AC electrical system 15kW Westerbeke generator 12V DC electrical system Onboard marine battery charger
- Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Twin x 375/hp Caterpillar 3208 power Engine controls--salon and bridge Raw water Sea Strainer (2) bilge blowers Fuel filters (4) auto bilge pumps Manual wheel steering Hot water heating Marine Air reverse cycle with 3 separate units CO2 Halon fire control system Glendinning engine synchronizers Emergency engine stop Fuel shut-off valve--engines Fume alarm Trim tabs Engine temperature alarm
- Aft Deck
- 12' RIB dinghy with 4-stroke Yamaha 15hp Fiberglass storage bin Mast for stabilizer sail and dinghy retrieval
- The 46 features large walk-around side decks planked in teak, huge lazarette storage space and aft deck seating area. Dinghy storage is located on the starboard side aft side cabin trunk. The mast and boom are equipped to make launching and retrieving the dinghy easy. There is a bow platform with two large stainless steel anchor rollers and electric windlass. Rail varnish in good condition Teak swim platform Side stanchions with lifelines Wash down system Double anchor roller Coast Guard safety package Electric search light--remote control Bimini top CQR Plow anchor with rode Swim ladder Bow pulpit and rails Electric anchor windlass Windshield washers and wipers Navigation lights Covers for windows and hatches Bridge curtains
- Boat hauled 5/10 for fresh bottom paint and zincs.
- Owner's personal belongings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.