- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GRACE is a 2007 slightly used True North 38 and the only flybridge model available for sale. Priced way below replacement, this comfortable passagemaker has many custom features including cockpit seating and access to swim platform, hidden dive tank storage, outriggers, extra rod holders, teak decking in the helm area, two TV's, camera tied into electronics, and full electronics duplicated at both the upper and lower helm stations. The hull was recently painted the original Midnight Blue color with a red bottom and lovely dark blue Ultraleather upholstery, this boat is a beautiful, versatile platform for fun on the water. For cruising, fishing, diving, kayaking, snorkeling, or entertaining guests, the True North 38 Flybridge has the best arrangement for the ultimate boating experience with her unique expansive cockpit deck that blends seamlessly into the integrated large swim platform like an open porch to the sea!
Make An Offer! You might be surprised what you can buy this boat for!
- The forward berth is below the main deck and is a large vee berth with insert cushion and Indigo Ultrasuede. The curved varnished cherry bulkhead, varnished cherry hull ceiling strips, and cherry drawer and locker faces add a unique touch of hardwoods below. To starboard is a head with large shower finished in Tan polystone. To port are drawers and a hanging locker. A flat screen TV is mounted on a swivel to face the berth or to face out into the cabin. Up three steps, the pilothouse area is exceptionally large for a boat of this size and includes a helm station to starboard with full size galley aft. To port there is a double companion bench with reversing backrest and aft to port is a convertible dinette with benches that extend out to sit six for dinner and which becomes a double berth quickly. A dinette table is varnished cherry and lowers electrically. The pilothouse, salon and the forward cabin are served by dual Reverse Cycle Air/Heat systems. The Pilothouse is beautifully finished in varnished cherry and includes teak decking and exquisite Admiral dark blue Ultraleather upholstery. The galley is up in the pilothouse and includes a three burner propane stove cooktop with counter cover that has never been used, a stainless steel Frigiboat under counter refrigerator, microwave oven, and double-basin, polished, stainless steel sink plus lots of storage. The very large cockpit is aft of the bridgedeck area through the double sliding doors factory "Hardback" option. The cockpit is ideal for entertaining and fun for lots of water activities. Open the custom canary wood horizontal doors and pull your dinghy or kayak into the cockpit or simply enjoy your porch on the water. Cockpit seats slide in and out to conceal folding dive tank storage racks. The flybridge option on this design adds another large and comfortable space for entertaining with helm and bench seating for 4-5 people. Fully equipped electronics and fabulous visibility make this a great place to operate in the nice weather. The helm seat is Ultraleather and the wrap-around bench is Regency Sand Sunbrella. There are many drawers, lockers, and bins for extra storage. Four opening ports, four deck hatches, an opening center windshield, and side windows allow for wonderful air flow throughout. Lighting is with halogen lamps controlled by dimmers. There are also reading lights up and down, a reading light by the helm, and a light switch just inside the cockpit provides light in the galley even when all the lights are off. Low level courtesy lights are installed inside and direct and indirect lights around the cockpit give the boat a wonderful ambiance.
- Lower Helm: E 120 Raymarine color chartplotter Navionics Platinum chip Radar with 4kw Open Array Radome Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine S100 Wireless Autopilot remote Raymarine SR100 Sirius Weather receivor Icom IC-422 VHF radio Raymarine ST 60 Graphic display Rudder angle indicator Raymarine LifeTag Wireless MOB system with two Tags Jensen AM/FM/CD/DVD player Alpine AM/FM/CD/XM receiver Compass at helm Dantronics UFO Marine TV/FM antenna Jensen 17" Flip Down LCD/DVD/TV over galley Jensen 19" LCD TV in fwd cabin on rotating arm Aquatic AM/FM/CD/MP3/DVD with wireless remote Raymarine CAM50 Color Dome Camera SPECO Waterproof Color Composite Video Camera Bose 161 speaker system inside Poly-Planar 5.5" waterproof speakers cockpit Jensen iPod holders for MP3 player Flybridge: E 120 Raymarine color chartplotter Autopilot control Icom Remote control Command Mic2 radio Depth Windlass control Stereo speakers
- Fisher Panda mini 8kw generator Dual 16,000 and 7,000 btu Reverse cycle AC/Heat systems 6 kw Sidepower twin blade Bow Thruster Freedom 2500-12 Inverter/Charger 3 - AGM batteries in two banks Parallel switch for emergency engine start Batt Max battery combiner High output alternator with electronic regulator Search light mounted on coach roof with control at helm Underwater light option Cockpit flood light Halogen reading lights bulkhead mounted Halogen overhead lights on dimmers Lo-level red nightlights Lo-level white cockpit lights - direct and indirect 3 Polycarbonate caged lights in engine room Navigation lights Dual trumpet horns Three windshield wipers with washer system Boat is bonded to ABYC specs
- Sealand HTS vacu-flush toilet Electric Tankmaster 4 tank level indicator Holding tank overboard discharge macerator Pressure hot and cold water 12 gal stainless hot water heater 12v pressure salt water washdown pump with spigots at anchor and cockpit 12v fresh water washdown spigot in cockpit Hot and cold cockpit shower Two 2,000 gph bilge pumps forward One 1,250 gph bilge pump aft High water alarm in engine room Stainless steel through hulls in boot stripe
- 480 hp electronic Yanmar 8kw Fisher Panda generator Shaft razor line cutter Fire suppression with auto/engine shutdown Reverso oil chaning pump to engine and generator
- Deck and Hull
- Hull Awl Grip Dark Midnight Blue (Newly painted Spring 2011) Boot stripe Awl Grip white Bottom paint: Red Petitt Trinidad Deck is white with Buff non-skid Custom stainless steel double bow anchor roller Extended bow rail option Electric Anchor windlass Oversized deck hardware Heavy duty full length rub rail Outdoor privacy/sun screens all around pilothouse Linen Sunbrella Cockpit Bimini 2 rod holders in cockpit, 2 more on the transom, and four rocket launchers across the back rail of the flybridge SOS 20' Telescoping Outriggers are flush mounted Propane locker and fender locker Large cockpit lockers Full Coast Guard safety package Fenders and Dock lines 45# CQR anchor - Polished Stainless 100' chain with 150' rode Extended structural and blistering hull warranties still in effect
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht