- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This luxury 58' Sunseeker Predator Express yacht was built way ahead of her time in styling and performance. Today she is "Bank Owned" and has received an open checkbook to get a complete facelift from fresh bottom paint to complete wax and compound to certified MAN mechanic servicing the engines and genset.
With less than 900 original hours on her twin 800 HP MAN engines, she will cruise 30+ knots easily. The interior is equipped with the desirable high-gloss cherry wood finish. Ready for immediate sell. Make your best cash offer!
- This luxury 58' Sunseeker Predator Express yacht was built way ahead of her time in styling and performance. Today she is "Bank Owned" and has received an open checkbook to get a complete facelift from fresh bottom paint to complete wax and compound to certified MAN mechanic servicing the engines and genset. With less than 900 original hours on her twin 800 HP MAN engines, she will cruise 30+ knots easily. The interior is equipped with the desirable high-gloss cherry wood finish. Ready for immediate sell. Make your best cash offer!
- Cherry interior Blue hull Updated electronics Bose stereo system w/surround sound Flat screen televisions in each stateroom TRAC SAT TV Professionally maintained
- Large dining area with folding table Gloss cherry joinery woodwork Lockers beneath seats Sony Flat Screen Television, Sony videoplayer, Pioneer radio and CD player Overhead cupboards Speakers in cabin and cockpit 2 x deck hatches screens Overhead halogen lighting Low-level lighting Main control panel (AC/DC) Generator controls Double AC socket Fitted carpet
- Sink and drainer (2) ring ceramic hob SubZero refrigerator SubZero freezer Microwave Hot and cold water Rubbish bin Cupboard and drawer storage Double AC socket 2 x opening portholes with screens and curtains
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Storage beneath Drawer in base-end (2) reading lights Outboard shelving Overhead bedside cupboards Double AC socket Door to ensuite bathroom Hanging wardrobe with mirrored door Shelved cupboard Halogen overhead lights 2 x opening portholes with mosquito screens and curtains Deck hatch with mosquito screen
- Master Head
- Counter top with wash basin Taps and accessories Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment with acrylic shower door Vacuum toilet Mirrored vanity unit Toothbrush and glass holder Towel ring Overhead light Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind Shaver socket 240/110v Extractor fan
- Guest Stateroom
- 2 x single berths Under-berth storage 2 x reading lights Full hanging wardrobe Overhead halogen lights Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Double AC socket One cabin with ensuite shower room
- Guest Head
- Counter top with wash basin Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment with acrylic shower door Vacuum toilet Extractor fan Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Toothbrush and glass holder Towel ring Overhead light Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind Shaver socket 240/110v
- Stern safety door Deeply upholstered seating for up to (8) around cockpit table Lockers beneath seating Full size upholstered sunbather Glass holders Liferaft stowage position Overhead cockpit lights Low-level courtesy lights Engine room access Retractable passerelle - Inoperable
- Electrical System
- Kohler 11kW generator – 1400 hrs original Dockside connection with cable Galvanic isolator 24v and 12v DC electrical system with full circuit breaker protection 6 x engine batteries 24v circuit 4 x domestic batteries 24v circuit 2 x generator batteries 12v circuit Alternator split charging system Remote battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit Water heater AC sockets throughout
- Twin MAN 800hp engines-845 hrs Marine air air conditioning units Soundproofing throughout engine room 2 x aluminum cross balanced fuel tanks with electric sending unit Separate fuel filters/water separators Automatic fire extinguishers (halon) Engine room and forward bilge flood alarms 2 x automatic bilge pumps 2 x automatic flood pumps 4 x extractor fans Manual bilge pump
- Raymarine C120 Radar/GPS.Sounder Robertson Autopilot ST6001 Northstar 6100i GPS/Charplotter Double stand/sit helm and co-pilot seat Storage beneath helm seats Chart area Console with burr walnut fascia Hydraulic power steering Wooden rimmed steering wheel ICOM VHF Electronic speedlog Rudder indicator Water tank gauge Fuel tank gauge VHF radio Trim tab controls Ritchie Compass Horn Windscreen wipers and washers Glass holders Full analogue engine instrumentation
- Fittings all in stainless steel Stainless steel deck cleats Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert Curved stainless steel framed safety glass windscreen Electric winch and captain with deck and cockpit controls Chain locker - fender stowage Fuel fillers port and starboard ICOM navigation lights (2) windscreen wipers and washers Stainless steel bow roller with anchor stop Anchor and chain Electric winch with deck and cockpit controls Pulpit and cockpit rails Fresh water filler Remote control hydraulic opening stern garage door-Brand New RAM’s Tender garage
- Underwater Gear
- Direct shaft drive through half tunnels 4-blade NAB bronze propellers Bronze P-brackets 2 x 2 1/4" stainless steel Temet 25 shafts Dripless shaft logs with spare seals High-performance bronze rudders and struts Seawater strainers x 2 main engines, 1 generator Seacocks on all underwater fittings Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes Bow thruster 24v Heavy-duty cast aluminum hydraulic trim tabs 24v
- Swim Platform
- Teak laid bathing platform and steps Hot and cold swimming shower Dockside connection Stainless steel swimming ladder Fresh water marina connection
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here For more information contact Brian Franc 850-428-0866 or Matt Condon 850-259-9900 Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here