- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Barely Covered" is a 2006 360 Sea Ray 36 Sundancer that has been maintained in impeccable condition. It's ideal cruising boat for family and friends with lots of exterior and interior seating. The cabin is large enough to sleep up to 7 people and includes an Ultraleather sofa, large galley, 3 Flat screen TV's in the salon, master stateroom, and mid-cabin.
Powered by twin MERC 8.1 Horizon engines with very low original hours.
Owner is moving into a larger Sea Ray and is therefore motivated to be realistic in pricing.
Best value on the market so be sure to call now for more details!
- "Barely Covered" is a 2006 360 Sea Ray 36 Sundancer that has been maintained in impeccable condition. It's ideal cruising boat for family and friends with lots of exterior and interior seating. The cabin is large enough to sleep up to 7 people and includes an Ultraleather sofa, large galley, 3 Flat screen TV's in the salon, master stateroom, and mid-cabin. Powered by twin MERC 8.1 Horizon engines with very low original hours. Owner is moving into a larger Sea Ray and is therefore motivated to be realistic in pricing. Best value on the market so be sure to call now for more details!
- Starboard side lounge with underneath storage High gloss burled finish table on single pedestal mount Above lounge storage cabinets to starboard Zenith 13" flat panel TV All interior cushions unholstered in distressed lahsa Ultraleather Porthole window to starboard with curtains Clarion AM/FM stereo (Sirius ready) with 6-disc CD player Carpet runner over beige carpet Cherry vitracore interior paneling with padded beige vinyl wall covering and headline with overhead lighting Electrical master breaker panel is located in a cabinet in lounge Carbon monoxide sensor/alarm Cyberhome DVD player
- Simulated brown/copper granite countertop Recessed single sink under countertop (5) under counter storage drawers (1) storage cabinet Coolmatic under counter refrigerator Coolmatic under counter freezer unit Kenyon 2-burner electric range recessed under countertop (2) eye-level storage cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline island queen berth with storage underneath Gold and copper upholstered bedspread and pillow shams Padded beige vinyl headliner and wall covering CruisAir A/C control (2) headboard reading lights Mirrored headboard Indirect lighting at the floorboard Sliding pocket privacy door Eye level storage cabinets, port and starboard Overhead hatch with Ocean Air treatment Zenith 13" flat panel TVCyberhome DVD player Mirror-front hanging lockers, port and starboard Beige carpet with runner
- L-shaped lounge converts to double bed Privacy curtain Mirrored aft bulkhead Porthole window to port w/curtains Overhead lighting Zenith 13" flat panel TV Cyberhome DVD player Carpet runner over beige carpet
- Simulated brown/copper granite countertop with integral sink and Grohe fixture Under counter storage cabinet Plexiglass circular shower enclosure Porthole window to port with opaque glass Mirror-front cabinetry
- Full engine fuction gauges Steering wheel with tilt function Teleflex mechanical clutches and throttles Carpeting on floor Remote control for windlass Swivel bucket helm chair with thigh bolster (4) engine functions in one gauge, port and starboard engines ACR spot light control SmartCraft 3-display panel Trim tab switches Blue light helm lighting Fuel flow/range meter Clarion stereo control Sea Ray systems monitor Courtesy lights Forward facing bench seat Flush mount electronics in fascia
- Raymarine C80 open array radar Raymarine 125 GPS plotter Raymarine 240 VHF-FM radio Compass Mercury SmartCraft gauge provides visual engine synch gauge, engine function digital readouts, depth inidcator and speedometer
- Electrical System
- 110 volt AC electrical system - (2) amp circuits 12 volt DC electrical system 7.3kW Kohler FWC generator with sound shield (4) batteries Battery charger (40 amp) Electric 6-gallon water heater 110 volt outlets with GFI protection
- Mechanical Equipment
- Mercury Marine 8.1S Horizon fuel injected gas FWC engines with ZF V-drives Remote mounted oil filters Groco sea water internal strainers, mains and generator Aqualift mufflers, mains and generator 12 volt DC bilge pumps (2 auto) Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Engine alarm system Engine synchronizer Central vacuum system Dual trumpet horns 16,000 BTU CruisAir reverse cycle air conditioning with digital controlUnderwater exhaust system Trim tabs
- Engine Room
- Electrically-assisted engine room hatch in cockpit 7.3 kW Kohler generator 12 volt blowers (2) 12 volt lighting Heat and sound insulation Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguisher system Steering linkage and rudder post access Trim tab reservoir/control unit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht