Classic pedigreed Bertram 37 Sportfish. Cat-powered and set up to tournament fish by a very knowledgeable owner who is looking to move up ASAP! Bring all offers and trades considered!
- Classic pedigreed Bertram 37 Sportfish. Cat-powered and set up to tournament fish by a very knowledgeable owner who is looking to move up ASAP! Bring all offers and trades considered!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Woodburn” has had many updates and improvements over the years. Her interior has new carpet throughout as well as recent appliances, soft goods and woodwork. She has a galley-up layout with a very open salon floorplan. Down a few steps one will find a typical bunk-room to starboard, a large master stateroom forward and a full head to port- all in great condition. Up on her flybridge, she has two swivel helm chairs and a bench area forward of the helm pod. Excellent view of the cockpit. She has an electronics box attached to her hardtop. Above the fiberglass hardtop, you’ll find an awesome tower with full controls. Incredible sightline and cockpit view for a 37’ boat. This 37 is ideal for Cobia season or someone wanting to get into billfishing on a budget. She has been well-enjoyed but owner is looking to move up quickly to a 40-50’ sportfish
- Salon/Main Cabin
- Entertainment center with flat screen, DVD and CD/stereo Updated soft goods, headliner, blinds and carpet L-shaped couch seating to starboard with storage drawers beneath
- Plenty of storage cabinets above and below counters Microwave Stainless steel sink Under-counter refrigerator/freezers to port and starboard
- Queen-size master berth with storage below Hanging locker TV and Stereo Private door and head access
- Access from companionway or master Seperate shower Ceramic sink with hot/cold water Vacu-flush style head
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks with excellent storage
- Electrical System
- Two-zone A/C 30/50 Amp electrical service Diesel genset
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 375 hp mains Oil Exchanger system Fireboy fir extinguishing system Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Racor 1000MA fuel/water seps Twin Disc MG507 Gears
- Electronics and Helm Station
- Simrad Ap-11 Autopilot Northstar GPS 800 Sirius Sat Radio docking station Furuno Radar Northstar 952X GPS/Chart Kenwood CD/Stereo with sat radio interface
- Massive baitwell to port Clarion speakers and stereo Washdowns Updated cockpit coaming In-floor storage and fishboxes
- New rubrail and fresh detail 3/11
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht