- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tiara 31 Open powered by Twin Cummins Diesel engines @ 300HP each with relatively low hours is ready for cruising or fishing. Bottom just painted, New Eisenglass, Bimini Top, and Aft Cockpit Cover “Gardez Donc” should be the next 31 Tiara sold.
Her 12 foot beam and Tiara’s Hull configuration allows for outstanding sea keeping ability. The raised bridgedeck has a large L-shaped companion seat, convenient helm with electronics including NEW Simrad GPS/Chartplotter with aft facing seat option, and helm air. The large cockpit has foldaway/folddown transom bench seating, in-deck livewell and fish box, bolsters, and full beam swim platform with ladder.
The interior is spacious and includes solid teak wood and teak flooring. The salon/ galley is offset with a double berth forward, full galley, U-shaped leather settee, private head, and plenty of storage.
She is ready for the islands or fish or dive today. Owner is moving up to another Tiara and needs her sold now!
- 20" Vizio HDTV Zenith DVD Clarion stereo DVD Convertible dinette CO Detection alarms Teak interior paneling Teak and holly sole
- Norcold dual refrigerator with freezer Force 10 (2) burner electric stove Samsung microwave oven Stainless steel sink Water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline berth Storage closet Access to head Storage under berth
- Master Head
- Vanity with mirror Stainless steel sink Separate shower VacuFlush head
- Simrad NSS12 (NEW) GPS chartplotter Simrad Robertson Autopilot-24 mile VHF ICOM M-127 radio 5" compass
- Mechanical Equipment
- Glendenning engine synchronizer Bennett trim tabs Fuel tank gauges Battery charger (2) Nibral three blade 20x27 props Atwood electric water heater/engine drive 6 gallons Marine AC system 12,000BTU
- Aft Deck
- Brand NEW bimini top Brand NEW aft cockpit cover Curved companion lounge with cooler and storage Aft cockpit Power front windshield vent Seat and helm covers (4) rod holders Swim platform with ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht