- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Cabo 35 Express is a fantastic opportunity on a captain-kept, dialed-in Cabo Express. She has all the right options including CAT power and helm deck A/C and she’s priced to sell. Owners are moving up quickly and will consider trades for a larger premium-build sportfish!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Offset queen berth forward with huge storage area underneath, drawers, hanging locker, seat with storage under, rod lockers port and starboard, and access hatch overhead. Aft to port is full-service galley followed by the enclosed head with shower. Across to starboard is a settee that converts to upper and lower bunks with removable dinette table. Teak and holly sole and Corian countertops.
- Salon and Forward Berth
- Upgraded teak and holly floor Air conditioning/heat 10,000 BTU capacity Diagonal double bed portside with 5” mattress, coverlets Hanging locker, starboard side L-shaped lounge converts to upper and lower sleeping berths Opening ports (3) Port and starboard rod storage locker for up to 8 rods with #50 wide reels Recessed halogen lights (4) Removable deep pile carpet Pioneer AM/FM CD/DVD Storage compartments and large drawers below bed Upholstered dressing seat Foredeck hatch with retractable shade
- Ceramic cook top, recessed with Corian cover Corian counter top with custom Corian sea rails Counter top lighting – recessed halogen (3) Side by side refrigerator/freezer, AC/DC Sink, deep single, molded in Storage compartments and drawers throughout Microwave/convection oven
- Corian counter top Vanity Sealand VacuFlush electric head Opening port Recessed halogen lighting, DC Converted shower with automatic shower sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian framed with sliding mirror doors Vertical rod storage rack in head for 3 rods
- Electrical System
- Upgraded 7.6kW Westerbeke generator with 1100 hours Dual 30 amp shore power cords (5) batteries Automatic battery paralleling with backup switch at helm Battery charger, 70 amp automatic with thermal cut out Custom AC electrical distribution panel with line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Custom DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage and load meter Engine room lighting, DC halogen 12V and 110V electrical systems
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 510hp CAT C-9 diesel engines, electronically synchronized/electronic controls Trolling valves for engines Upgraded Westerbeke 7.6kW genset with 1100 hours Salon and helm AC Emergency backup engine controls at lower helm Oil change system Engine hour meters (2) Engine room fans Fiberglass fuel tank, fire-retardant vinylester resin Fire extinguishing system, automatic Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator, large capacity High water bilge alarms (3) Hydraulic helm deck lift system, heavy duty marine grade Propsmith propeller installation and removal tool Bilge, white gel-coated finish Bilge pumps, three automatic/manual and one automatic Bonding system with transom zinc plate Emergency bilge suction valve on one main engine Engine alarm system Hydraulic steering system, Teleflex-Seastar Metal braided fire-retardant fuel lines Propellers, 4 blade nibral Stuffing boxes, dripless lip seal type Water heater, S/S, 11 gallon, AC Holding tank, 11 gallon polyethylene with monitor, macerator, and dockside discharge
- Lower Station Electronics
- Dual Furuno NavNet C-Map VX2 Chart/Radar/Sounder Simrad AP28 Autopilot ACR spot light Pioneer stereo with AM/FM/XM/CD 2 speakers in cabin, 2 on helm deck, 2 in cockpit, and 2 in tower Dual ICOM M502 VHF's with remote mics
- Upper Station Electronics and Tower
- Fusion CD/Stereo Control ICOM VHF remote Recessed helm deck lighting Radar mounting pad Molded in 110V quartz lights Tower bench seat with backrest Furuno NavNet VX2 chart/radar/sounder 6kW 4’ open array radar Molded tower console with full controls and electronics Molded tower sunshade
- Cockpit and Helm Deck Equipment
- Tuna tower with full controls Fortress anchor Lewmar windlass 4 sided curtain enclosure with helm AC Windshield with washers and wipers Fresh and saltwater wash down Spreader lights Forward facing companion chair on helm deck Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass Custom deck rails, aluminum Recessed custom S/S anchor roller assembly Windlass, heavy duty DC electric for rope and chain remote from bridge and deck switches Windshield wipers (3), self parking with heavy duty pantograph arms, with intermittent and separate controls Windshield with side vents, heavy duty welded aluminum construction, finished in a white polyurethane paint. Includes weather return on top rail and electrically actuated center vent. Hatches, lazarette and fishboxes (2), heavy duty with S/S piano hinges Hose and pistol grip nozzle supplied Ice box, starboard side fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full length S/S piano hinge and custom latch Rod-gaff racks, port and starboard Rod holders (5) Self bailing cockpit scuppers Transom door with top gate Washdown, fresh water Washdown, saltwater Bait prep center, port side, includes sink, rigging board and tackle storage, fitted with lid Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhang Cockpit coaming padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered Fish boxes, large capacity, insulated with macerator pumpout system Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair Bait tank, 40 gallons, molded into transom Molded-in non-skid surface
- Fishing Equipment
- Bluewater rocket launcher (2) insulated in-deck macerated fishboxes Transom door Transom live well Rupp double spreader outriggers Tackle drawers on helm deck Rod holders in gunwale covers (8) rod holders on aft of hard top and tower legs Freezer plate in cockpit drink box
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.