- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-18 @ 1015 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This vessel is not for sale or charter to U.S. citizens or residents while in U.S. waters.
This sportfishing machine is for those anglers looking for leading-edge comfort and exhilarating performance. Luxurious three stateroom layout with open salon/galley and dinette areas. There are queen berths in both the master and VIP staterooms and a massive 135 sq. ft. cockpit with custom teak deck complete with a full compliment of fishing amenities including Eskimo ice machine, Murray Brothers fighting chair, Murray Brothers helm chairs with footrests, custom Pipewelders hardtop arrangement, 600 GPD watermaker, SAT TV and SAT phone to name a few.
This vessel is equipped with fuel efficient CAT C18's.
- L-shaped leather sofa with armrests and storage underneath Custom cocktail table with storage SMX AC controls (4) Speakers flush-mounted in headliner No mirrors in salon or galley, all Cherrywood finished bulkheads Wood blinds Custom fabric Cherry wood finish Cherry wood fluted valances Denon receiver/DVD player 27" Sharp flat screen TV U-line icemaker behind cabinet doors Air conditioning diffused through valances Carpeting with matching runner Telephone outlet Overhead lighting with chrome trim Dimmer switches on overhead lighting Entertainment center above dinette to port Upgraded interior package Cherry wood lambrequins
- Corian countertops Water level gauge Storage drawers Storage cabinets Garbage disposal Sink Grohe faucet Microwave/convection oven (2)-Burner electric cooktop Sub-Zero undercounter refrigerator/freezer drawers (2 each) Custom flooring Outlets
- Master Stateroom
- Queen walkaround berth with lift-up cedar-lined storage underneath Storage cabinets Pioneer AM/FM, CD/DVD/MP3 player Hanging locker 20" Flat screen TV Mirrored headboard Pioneer CDX CD changer
- Master Head
- Stall shower Headhunter head system Linen closet Mirrored ceilings Custom flooring Corian countertops Medicine cabinet with sliding glass doors Moen faucets
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen walkaround berth with cedar-lined storage underneath 20" Flat screen TV built-in with cherry wood frame Flush-mounted lighting in headliner (2) Closets
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper/lower bunks Cedar-lined hanging locker Storage cabinets Washer/dryer in closet
- Guest Head
- Full shower stall Mirrored ceiling Custom flooring Medicine cabinet Headhunter head system
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 6000i satellite navigation Speed and distance indicators Marine IC M-602 VHF Simrad AP26 autopilot Compass Single lever electronic chrome controls with custom helm pod and CAT gauge package with chrome bezel Drop down radio box Recessed 3-way lights in hardtop Manual controls, cockpit Lift-up radio box in helm console (3) Furuno NAVNET-GPS/chartplotter/radar, 2-flybridge, 1-cockpit KVH SAT phone (2) DSS receivers Stereo and VCR SAT TV ACR spotlight CAT MPD displays Recessed electronics boxes with stainless steel gas pistons on acrylic lids Power coated grab rail at helm pass through
- Electrical System
- Onan 17.5kW generator Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cable 24V DC electrical system 110V/220V AC electrical system
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass Anchor Spreader lights Navigation lights Freshwater/saltwater washdown system (2) Underwater lights, transom Bow pulpit and rails Teak cockpit deck and teak coaming Fenders and lines
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray fighting chair Pipewelders half tower Rupp double spreader outriggers (6) Rod holders Transom door w/gate Drop down radio box Rocket launcher Fish box w/macerator Cockpit sink Tackle center Bait freezer Fiberglass molded hardtop w/molded-in quartz lights
- Flybridge storage below bench seats and forward cabinets in brow 3-sided enclosure Clarion AM/FM CD player
- Engine Room
- 600 GPD watermaker (4) Bilge pumps, auto Bilge blower 3:1 transmission Engine alarm Bridge controls Eskimo ice chipper Oil exchange system for main engines and generator Awlgrip bilges Headhunter freshwater pump Engine fuel shut off valve Fire control system Hydraulic power steering Synchronizers Bennett trim tabs Racor fuel filters painted Snow White Awlgrip engine room Brass through hulls
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Brian Franc of Galati Yacht Sales, Orange Beach, AL at 850-428-0866 or email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht