- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2842LE404 @ 1300 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
New Bottom paint and 2000 hour service (2011)!
The only 1999 55' Viking ever built with 1300 M.A.N.'s. Tournament rigged and spec'd, way ahead of its time. Three undercounter refrigeration units, custom Pipewelders tower, Eskimo ice machine, watermaker, the preferred VIP forward stateroom layout, teak cockpit, extra fuel capacity and a very open, neutral interior. Vessel has received recent upgrades, along with a topside paint in 2007. All fluids changed on mains, gen and transmission in June of 2010.
- Displacement: 68800
- Total Power: 2600
- Fuel: 1500 Fresh Water: 250
- This vessel has 3 spacious staterooms, 2 full heads and a large walk-in closet. The salon has an L-shaped sofa arrangement with dinette.
- Sierra Aurora Corian countertop with teak bullnose on all salon surfaces Full Carpet Runner Amtico teak and holly landing at entranceway Electric panel down for matching interior window line port and starboard Yamaha Home Theater audio video system (new 2009) New Sanyo flat screen TV (new 2009) Cocktail table- teak with high-low mechanism Luxury Decor edition with custom upgrades Upgraded sofa styling Teak lambrequins Additional teak lambrequin at inboard end of salon sofa VHF salon radio RAM mic (new 2009) Salon carpet runner New carpet throughout vessel (2007)
- Undercounter refrigeration (3 units-2 refrigerator, 1 freezer) Large pull-out drawers forward above galley countertop Amtico teak and holly flooring Corian Sierra Aurora countertop with Corian bone sink Recessed electric stove (3 burner) with Corian lid covers Corian Sierra Aurora table with teak base Upgraded dinette seating style Cabinet pantry storage forward of dinette Pull-out drawer storage above companionway steps Electric subpanel outboard in galley
- Master Stateroom
- Sierra Aurora Corian countertops with teak bullnose on entry, credenza and night tables Large hanging locker to port Orthopedic mattress upgrade New flat panel Panasonic TV (2006) Storage below master bed
- VIP Stateroom
- Fwd stateroom bunk widened 6 inches at aft end for larger style bunk 13" TV Cedar-lined hanging locker Drawer storage below double berth VIP arrangement - single port upper bunk with double bed starboard Orthopedic mattress upgrade One hatch in foredeck-Bomar Cabinet storage below upper port berth
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks Corian Sierra Aurora surface on drawers Rod storage in walk-in closet Lift up hinged lower bunk for excess stroage
- Blower system Mirrored ceilings with teak crown molding Grohe sink and shower hardware Vacuflush head system Amtico teak and holly flooring Fiberglass molded showers Viking fabricated sump box for shower drains 110 volt outlets
- Central Vac Washer/dryer Storage in bilge Access to shower sump and outboard discharge
- Stainless steel gas pistons on drink box and recessed electronics box lids Power Assist Steering Drip dry foam cushions with additional 2" thickness Aligned helm and companion seat for symetrical look Aircraft type tachometers, manifold boost pressure and exhaust temp gauges Viking Custom Helm Pod Single Lever Electronic Controls Electronic Trolling Valves 12 volt outlet in radio box Upgraded helm chairs to Murray Brothers with 4" chrome pedestals Drink box cooler on bridge Recessed electric teaser reels
- Refrigerated salon step box 4 valve for fresh and saltwater washdown Raised tackle cabinet with cutting board drain area in place of sink Storage below prep area with 5 tackle drawers (new 2009) Cockpit freezer Livewell in cockpit sole with upgraded 1000gph pump Gaff tube storage in port dockside insert Additional raw water fitting for on deck livewell Murray Brothers teak fighting chair with rocket launcher back (3) clearing rod holders in each tower leg, (4) in gunwales Teak cockpit deck Clarion stereo control with new JL audio cockpit speakers Overhead deck lights Cockpit indirect lighting Glassed-in cockpit coaming seam for one piece, clean look
- Deck Equipment
- One hatch forward in foredeck Glassed in flybridge outboard haunch seam No bow pulpit or rail for clean, custom look Anchor locker hatch in bow
- (2) Large Viking fabricated sump pumps IPO standard shower box drains Upgraded bilge pumps throughout
- Flush-mounted transducer installation Green bottom Molded in thru hulls Green boot stripe
- Custom Pipewelders Tuna Tower with molded-in quartz lights 3-sided strataglass enclosure Seat with backrest Solid one-piece aft outrigger layback arms Molded-in running lights Contoured pod with single lever controls Recessed overhead lighting in hardtop
- Furuno NavNet 3D GPS Chartplotter (new 2009) Furuno NavNet 3D Radar (new 2009) Furuno 96-mile "bird" radar Northstar 951 GPS Furuno Temp Indicator Interphase forward looking sonar (new 2009) Sirius SAT radio Sirius weather VHF ICOM M422 Clarion stereo CD player with SAT capability (new 2009) (4) JL audio speakers on bridge (new 2009) SAT TV KVH SAT phone Nautilus Robertson Autopilot AP 300x IPOD connect Clarion CMD5 Spotlight
- Engine Room
- Eskimo ice machine 600 GPD watermaker Engine upgrade to MAN 2842LE404 1300 hp-approx 2000 hrs SMOH Transmission upgrade for 1300 MAN Chrome package on engines 21 kW Onan generator Painted installed tool box Awlgrip including all pumps and thru-hulls Central drainage system to reduce the number of thru-hulls Fuel/system priming pumps Voltage stabilizer transformer Sentury battery charger Oil exchange system
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.