- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizon @ 420 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 390 Sundancer features a sleek, wood-trimmed helm with custom designed instruments and hardtop and is powered by twin MerCruiser Horizon 420 hp engines.
In the salon you'll find an L-shaped sofa which converts to a berth and flat screen LCD TV with DVD player. The well equipped galley gives you all the amenities you'll need to prepare meals while underway. The forward stateroom includes a full-size bed, locker and TV/DVD player. For your guests the aft seating area converts to a comfortable stateroom with slide-out bed and privacy curtain. Accessible from both the forward stateroom and salon the roomy head offers a vanity with sink and medicine cabinet.
There is plenty of seating at the helm and in the cockpit including a large U-shaped seating area, table and wet bar with sink and storage. This vessel is ready for her new owners!
- Displacement: 19300
- Total Power: 420
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 42
- Ultraleather L-shaped seating w/storage below, converts to bed w/filler cushions Dinette table w/high-gloss wood surface and storage 20" flat screen LCD, flip down TV w/remote DVD player Wood blinds Opening portlight Clarion AM/FM stereo single CD, satellite-ready w/6-disc CD changer, (8) speakers, digital cockpit remote control and speaker selector switches In-floor storage Wood trim Carbon monoxide monitors
- Solid surface countertop Single lever faucet with sink cover Coffeemaker Undercounter refrigerator and freezer Microwave oven Trash receptacle Power vent Storage drawers w/cutlery insert Upper and lower storage cabinets w/designated plate and glass storage 2-burner stove w/touch pad Opening portlight
- Forward Stateroom
- Full-size bed w/innerspring mattress Sliding pocket privacy door Mirrored hanging locker w/light 13" TV/DVD w/remote Mirrored rope locker Storage compartment Gunwale storage cabinets
- Forward Head
- Medicine cabinet, mirrored Vanity w/sink and storage below Shower w/seat and adjustable Grohe shower wand Power vent Access from fwd. stateroom and salon VacuFlush head
- Privacy curtain Hanging locker w/light Mirrored bulkhead Conversation pit w/slide-out base Storage cabinet Portlight
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine RayNav 300 GPS w/WAAS differential sensor Raymarine VHF radio 230 w/remote speaker and 8' fiberglass antenna Raymarine C120 GPS/chartplotter/radar w/integrated 4kW open array (12.1" color LCD) Satellite interface, Skymate satellite boat-monitoring and communication system w/8' fiberglass antenna and Stellar satellite communicator Raymarine Raypilot ST-7001+ autopilot
- Electrical System
- Kohler 5.0kW gas generator Spotlight w/dual halogen bulbs, remote controlled
- Wet bar w/sink, Corian countertop, trash receptacle and storage cabinet Cockpit table w/storage Side panel storage U-shaped seating, aft Refrigerator Built-in, insulated ice bucket Electrically actuated engine room hatch Fiberglass, self-bailing liner Hot & cold cockpit shower Helm bucket seating w/slider, flip-up thigh-rise bolster, cooler and storage below Companion bench seating w/molded fiberglass storage base and Euro-style backrest 120V outlet 12V accessory outlet Indirect lighting Transom door Cabin entry door
- Hull and Deck Features
- Hardtop w/full enclosure Portlights, (2) opening (4) fixed Skylight, flush-mounted w/retractable sunshade, salon Windshield w/electric front vent Windshield wipers w/delay and speed control Hydraulic trim tabs Lofrans Windlass, all chain Swim platform, integral w/concealed SS swim ladder w/integral grab handle Navigation lights Freshwater washdown, transom Forward deck sunpad
- SmartCraft diagnostics Hydraulic steering Electronics circuit, 50 amp/12V Bow thruster Canvas dash cover Systems monitor - digital LCD for engine diagnostics and pump monitoring Power steering
- Mechanical Equipment
- Engine alarm High water alarm, bilge and cabin Emergency start system, engines (2) automatic bilge pumps Automatic high-water bilge pumps (1 bilge and 1 cabin) (2) Bilge blowers Macerator w/seacock interlock system Fire suppression system Freshwater cooling Engine room insulation Freshwater spigot in engine room 6-gal. water heater 19,000 BTU zone-controlled air conditioning reverse-cycle system Engine synchronizer
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht