- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 MPI @ 385 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel is meticulously maintained by a very detail oriented owner! New generator installed with less than 110 hours.
The 33 Super Sport provides an extraordinary escape from the ordinary express cruiser experience. The true difference begins on the roomy command bridge, where enjoying the great view and cruising on a beautiful day are always a top priority.
The large, full-beam salon maximizes interior volume and generates reactions of surprise and disbelief over the vessel's 33 feet. (The length overall is actually 38'8"). The yacht's sizable living space is further emphasized by the fully equipped galley and face-to-face dinette. Beautiful craftsmanship and features like (2) air conditioning units (fore and aft), generator, and a superlative entertainment system assures that the 33 has all the elements you'd expect in a yacht twice the size!
For those interested in offshore fishing this 33 has a livewell, a fish box, rocket launchers and rod holders in the gunwales. She has caught her limit of Red Snapper and Grouper on many occasions!
- Displacement: 21753
- Total Power: 385
- Fuel: 311 Fresh Water: 78 Holding: 37
- Entertainment Center 20" LCD TV and DVD player, AM/FM/CD stereo, satellite radio system and (2) speakers Flexsteel sofa Chair Cherrywood countertops with sea rail Sliding entrance door with interior screen Floor access hatches - engine room Overhead recessed, halogen lighting (6) Storage cabinets Designer decor AC/DC distribution panel
- Galley and Dinette
- 2-burner glass top range Refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel sink with solid surface cover (4) Storage cabinets (2) Storage drawers Coffeemaker Built-in microwave oven Recessed waste container with flush-mounted solid surface cover Telephone connection Cherrywood top table and seats, movable Dry bar cabinet with (2) shelves with sea rails (2) Storage compartments beneath sole Overhead recessed halogen lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size berth (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers w/shelves (3) Overhead recessed halogen lights Mirror on forward bulkhead conceals anchor chain locker access Lockable overhead hatch with inside screen 17" LCD TV w/DVD player Private head access(2) Stereo speakers Storage cabinets (2) 110V GFCI protected outlets Solid Cherrywood entrance door (2) Portlights w/screen
- Master Head
- Medicine cabinet with mirrored door and 2 shelves Vanity with 3-light designer fixture, stainless steel sink and storage beneath Shower stall with bench seat 110V outlet GFCI protected Entrance door to stateroom and companionway Nonskid sole Electric flush toilet Frosted glass portlight with screen
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin beds with filler cushion Reading light Cedar-lined closet Storage under twin berths Overhead hatch
- Helm and companion seats w/adjustable pedestal base DC circuit breaker panel for helm electronics SS grabrail behind helm and companion seats Tilt steering wheel 12V adapter
- Electronics arch (3) Courtesy lights Lounge with storage beneath (5) Storage lockers Windshield, wraparound (2) Stereo speakers
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- 240 DCS VHF radio E-80 Color chartplotter Engine hourmeter Radar 125 WAAS receiver DSM 300 fishfinder Spreader lights
- Electrical System
- (2) Battery chargers Kohler 7.3kW generator (2) 30 amp shore power connectors Battery master disconnect switches AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral bilge blower controls Battery restraint boxes
- Deck Equipment
- Swim platform Windlass Fresh and seawater washdown Spotlight Fish box Rod holders Hot and cold transom shower Full canvas w/carpet and windshield cover Livewell Rocket launchers
- Mechanical Equipment
- 18,000 BTU AC w/reverse cycle heat Dripless shaft logs Fresh water cooling-engines Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs Bilge alarm - high water Bilge blowers Shower sump pump, automatic operation Overboard discharge w/pump (2) Bilge pumps CO detectors in salon and stateroom Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure Fire suppression system Pressurized fresh water system Shore water connection with pressure reduction valve 11 gal. water heater
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.