- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-6 @ 370 hp each
- Number of Engines
This 40' Cruisers Express is a yacht that deserves the good reputation and popularity this model enjoys! The spacious interior cabin provides an incredible 6'5" of headroom. And yet, with all that roominess, the 400 with the Volvo IPS 370 hp engines offers such responsive handling and performance that you're liable to forget you're commanding a yacht.
The interior is rich in real Cherrywood cabinetry and Corian countertops in the head and galley. Truly a beautiful boat with all the amenities, superlative fit and finish and superb handling and performance!
- Displacement: 21000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 30k Max Speed: 34k
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 80 Holding: 50
- L-shaped settee with Ultraleather sofa (6) vertical hull ports Entertainment center with Plasma TV with home theater and 5-disc CD/DVD Dolby Digital Theatre Sound System Carpet Hi/lo dinette Beverage cabinet Cherry entry treads Overhead lighting Carpet AM/FM stereo Central vacuum system (2) Counter height stools
- Tundra refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker Stainless steel double sink Teak and Holly sole Microwave/convection oven 2-burner electric stove Coffee maker Undercounter cabinets Over counter storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size island bed with therapeutic mattress Skylight (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers Private access to head 13" LCD TV DVD player Cherry wood cabinetry
- Separate shower Storage Tecma head with holding tank Sink Mirror
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- VHF radio Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raystar 125 GPS Raymarine DMS300 digital sounder
- Wet bar and grill Carpet Front and rear seats with table and sunlounge Refrigerator w/icemaker 110 volt outlet Stereo with single CD player and helm remote Subwoofer with amp and cockpit speakers Cockpit cover Bottle storage
- Deck Equipment
- Foredeck sun lounge cushions with Sunbrella cover (new in 2009) Windlass, remote w/foredeck foot switch, anchor and line Telephone wiring, jack and dockside receptacle Extended swim platform Transom trunk Engine hatch opens electrically Hardtop with front, side and aft curtains Radar arch Trim tabs Spotlight Transom shower Shore power locker Walk through windhshield
- Mechanical Equipment
- 23,000 BTU Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning Heat Automatic fire extinguishing system Onan 9.0 kW generatorw/sound shield Battery charging system 10.5 gal. hot water system Hydraulic steering and tilt wheel Fuel cross over system Macerator pump out for holding tank
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.