- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Now Our Trade - Reduced for Quick Sale!
This is a very unusual yet amazing opportunity! Try a freshwater Ocean 63 Convertible. This cherry is truly one-of-a-kind, with super-low time, imron hull and superstructure, custom removable tuna tower, custom interior, new canvas, 15’ Whaler on the foredeck and much more! Did I mention that she spends 8 months out of the year in a climate controlled warehouse? If you have been looking for a pristine convertible with a truly go-anywhere capability, then you have found it here. Owner is downsizing significantly and she is seriously for sale.
- Displacement: 74000
- Total Power: 1050
- Fuel: 1800 Fresh Water: 210 Holding: 300
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Guest House" is absolutely amazing in every respect. She is a four-stateroom sportfishing yacht that has been completely revamped for anything one would want to on the water. From her updated interior to fresh power to custom removeable tuna tower, she can go anywhere on earth. She has spent most of her life in a heated storage facility or on freshwater Lake Michigan and shows like a well-maintained three or four year-old boat. Save yourself millions and view "Guest House" first. She will be the next Ocean 63 sold to some very, very happy owners.
- L-shaped sofa to port with teak hi-lo table Window treatments are custom to boat with pleated fabric valences and hunter Douglas blinds Modern wall covering, upholstery and soft goods that match from bow to stern Both sofas finished in leather with custom pillows Straight sofa opposite side Custom carpet throughout vessel
- Teak oval table Aft of dinette is a wet bar with liquor storage, icemaker and sink (2) folding chairs Across from galley
- Large teak cabinet contains side by side refrigerator and freezer Overhead cabinet with stemware rack Galley sole is teak and holly Microwave Instant hot water Princess stove and oven Double stainless sinks Direct and indirect lighting Adjacent cabinet has Corian countertop, drawers, trash compactor Beautiful teak cabinetry with ample storage throughout galley Cabinetry above dinette serves as an entertainment center for salon Dishwasher Icemaker Corian countertops throughout
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidships Queen island berth Mirrored vanity to port with makeup drawers, lighting, cabinet and drawers with a recessed stool Opposite berth is an entertainment center, cedar-lined hanging lockers and storage drawers Built-in night tables on both sides of queen
- Master Head
- Ensuite head for master with separate shower stall Mirrored vanity and Corian washbasin Golden teak wall accents and overhead hatch w/ screen Vacuflush head
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen Berth forward and athwartships (4) hanging lockers w/ louvered doors Flush-mount entertainment center above counter Beautiful teak joinery throughout stateroom Ensuite head and shower accessed forward in forepeak Corian countertop with storage drawers and cabinet storage beneath (2) overhead hatches with foredeck access
- Guest Staterooms
- Both staterooms have bunk arrangement Washer and dryer accessed via companionway Hanging lockers and storage drawers in both guest staterooms
- Guest Head
- Guest head and shower serve both guest staterooms with access via starboard companionway
- Flybridge and Helm
- Large helm console with flush-mounted electronics and massive storage beneath Stainless grabrails mounted on fiberglass hardtop Full wetbar with refrigerator to starboard of helm console Seating forward of helm console will seat 8-10 adults with drop-leaf table for entertaining Truly a perfect area for cruising, fishing or just entertaining Custom fiberglass electronics box molded into fiberglass hardtop above helm Three Murray Brothers helm chairs are mounted aft of console and painted in white Imron Entire flybridge is faired and painted in white Imron Flybridge is enclosable in EZ2CY glass
- Simrad CP33 GPS/Chart Icom IC-M125 VHF on bridge Northstar 800 Loran w/ GPS upgrade Furuno Video fishfinder Robertson AP100DL A/P Interface for GPS Flybridge speakers 4 TVs, surround sound via Bose system Satellite TV Microcommander controls Bow thruster controls Icom IC-M120 VHF (tower) CD/Stereo on bridge Interface for Loran and Radar Upgraded antennas Datamarine depthsounder ACR spotlight with remote Datamarine speed log Dytek seawater temp
- Electrical System
- 12V DC/220V AC system Custom drip pans for gensets Cablemaster system both port and starboard Kohler 21kW genset (4) new 8D and genset starting batteries Flybridge electronics battery with charger Automatic charger
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thruster added 2004 w/ separate batteries and charger (1) spare shaft Engine syncs Automatic halon fire extinguishing system Hynautic hydraulic steering Acoustical and thermal insulation (2) extra props Approximately 700 hours SMOH by Detroit Diesel service center (5) Marine Air reverse cycle units Airseps New 300 gal holding tank Bennett tabs Oil exchanger system
- Cockpit accessed from salon via solid wood sliding door Custom fold-down benches beneath bolsters on both starboard and port side for seating 6-8 adults Custom Corian table in center of cockpit for cruising entertainment Transom gate for access to swim platform Custom teak covering boards with rodholders Cockpit sole has been reinforced and painted with Imron non-skid Rupp Triple Spreaders CustomPipeweldersTunaTower w/ buggy top (hinged and removeable for easy indoor storage) Tower was designed to sit over cockpit and vessel can be run in this position In-deck fishbox and livewell Fresh/Raw water washdowns Aft of house is a tackle center, bait freezer, engine room access and second engine control station Rupp gold anodized rocket launchers on both aft tower legs and aft rail on flybridge
- Custom teak transom Custom swim platform and transom door
- Deck Equipment
- 15' Boston Whaler w/ 70hp Yamaha and cover Ideal electric windlass Cockpit sun cover Marquipt electric dinghy davit
- Broker's Remarks
- "Our Trade" is absolutely unbelievable. She shines like a new boat and is hands-down the nicest 63 on the planet. She lacks nothing and is ready to run. Ideal boat for both cruising and fishing and set up for the long haul.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht