- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BULLIT is a Marquis 500 Sport Coupe yacht created through the partnership of Italy’s Nuvolari-Lenard Naval Architects and Marquis. Marquis is an American yacht manufacturer of premium quality yachts that will stand out in any port throughout the world. The interior features Zebrano cabinetry, Brazilian cherry floors and designer fixtures that set this yacht apart from typical express style boats. Propulsion is provided by the three Volvo Diesel IPS joy stick systems that produce outstanding performance and close quarters maneuvering made simple. People who love being on the water enjoy having the cockpit, salon, helm station and galley on the same level. With the push of a button you can move the transom lounge aft expanding the size of the cockpit. This yacht is certified to CE-Class A specifications meeting European Union’s highest standards and built to be used on any body of water throughout the world.
Bullit includes a transferable PREMIUM EXTENDED MARINE PROTECTION plan from PASSPORT that covers the Propulsion Systems until 05 August 2015.
~ The Seller will consider Trades: Smaller Vessels, Exotic Cars, Real Estate and Cash ~
** Call for Your Personal Inspection Today **
- Engine(s) Each: 435 hp Engine(s) Total: 1305 hp Fuel: 506 gal. Fresh Water: 160 gal. Holding: 90 gal. Displacement: 44,500#
- BULLIT is a Marquis 500 Sport Coupe yacht created through the partnership of Italy’s Nuvolari-Lenard Naval Architects and Marquis. Marquis is an American yacht manufacturer of premium quality yachts that will stand out in any port throughout the world. The interior features Zebrano cabinetry, Brazilian cherry floors and designer fixtures that set this yacht apart from typical express style boats. Propulsion is provided by the three Volvo Diesel IPS joy stick systems that produce outstanding performance and close quarters maneuvering made simple. People who love being on the water enjoy having the cockpit, salon, helm station and galley on the same level. With the push of a button you can move the transom lounge aft expanding the size of the cockpit. This yacht is certified to CE-Class A specifications meeting European Union’s highest standards and built to be used on any body of water throughout the world. Bullit includes a transferable PREMIUM EXTENDED MARINE PROTECTION plan from PASSPORT that covers the Propulsion Systems until 05 August 2015. ~ The Seller will consider Trades: Smaller Vessels, Exotic Cars, Real Estate and Cash ~ ~ Call Today for Your Personal Inspection ~
- Boarding BULLIT from the stern allows access to an expandable cockpit by simply pressing a button the aft seating moves aft creating a larger cockpit. Opening all of the salon doors makes this one level area between the cockpit and salon ENORMOUS. To make this area even better, retract the electric sun shades for the moon roof and then retract the Extra Large moon roof in the salon, WOW, a perfect place to entertain or just relax. The cockpit has comfortable seating with a table for dining, electric grill, refrigerator and an ice maker. In the salon to port is a stylish u-shape couch with a hi-low coffee/dinning table. To starboard are two comfortable barrel chairs, built-in wine glass display case, TV and entertainment center. Starboard just forward of the salon is the U-shaped galley that serves to the salon. The galley has solid surface counter tops, large stainless steel sink, two-burner ceramic stove top, under-counter refrigerator/freezer, under-counter microwave oven and numerous cabinets and drawers for storage. Port just forward of the salon is the Helm. Like the cockpit in a race car, everything is at your finger tips. Dual chart-plotters, auto pilot, VHF radio, engines instrumentation, remote for search light, electric trim tabs, electronic engine throttle/shift controls, joy stick for docking and tilt steering wheel. Moving forward down the companionway there are port and starboard guest staterooms. The port guest stateroom is set up with a queen berth while the starboard guest stateroom is set up with two single berths. The guest staterooms share a full head accessed from the companionway. The Master Stateroom is forward with an Island Queen berth and private en-suite full head.
- Master Stateroom:
- Island Queen Berth w/under-berth Drawers for storage Built-in Port and Starboard Table Top Night Stand Built-in Shelving for Display and Storage Lighting for Reading Port & Starboard Port Holes and skylight windows for Natural Light Overhead Hatch for Ventilation and Natural Light Large Port and Starboard Lighted Hanging Garment Lockers Samsung LCD 22" flat panel TV Clarion M475 FM/Sat/CD player w/MP-3 input Clarion DVD player for the TV 12 volt outlet 110 volt receptacle Carbon Monoxide Detector Air Conditioning/Heat Private En-Suite Head, Vanity w/Glass Bowl Sink, Cabinets and Drawers, Full Sized Glass enclosed Shower Stall w/Spa Type Overhead Shower, Vacu-Flush Toilet, Opening Port Hole for Natural Light and Ventilation, Exhaust Fan, 110 volt receptacle, Blackwater Holding Tank Monitor, Skylight Opaque Window for Natural Light
- Port VIP Stateroom:
- Queen Berth Built-in Night Stand w/Drawer Large Window for Natural Light Opening Port Hole for Ventilation and Natural Light Skylight Opaque Window for Natural Light Two Built-in sets of Drawers Two Large Hanging Garment Lockers Sole 15" flat panel TV Clarion M475 FM/Sat/CD player w/MP-3 player input Clarion DVD Player for the TV 12 volt outlet 110 volt receptacle Carbon Monoxide Detector Air Conditioning/Heat
- Starboard Guest Stateroom:
- Two Single Berths Built-in Night Stand w/Cabinet Lighting for Reading Hanging Garment Locker Locker for Storage Drawers for Storage Large Window for Natural Light Skylight Opaque Window for Natural Light MALBER WD-2000 Automatic Washer/Dryer Samsung LCD 19" flat panel TV Clarion DVD Player for the TV 12 volt outlet 110 volt receptacle Carbon Monoxide Detector Air Conditioning/Heat (shared with Port Stateroom)
- Companionway Head:
- Vanity w/Glass Bowl Sink Drawers under Vanity Cabinets over Vanity Full Sized Glass enclosed Shower Stall w/overhead Spa-Type Shower Opening Port Hole for Ventilation and Natural Light Vacu-Flush Toilet Exhaust Fan 110 Volt Receptacle Blackwater Holding Tank Monitor Skylight Opaque Window for Natural Light Cabinets for Storage
- Solid Surface Counter Top w/Stainless Steel Beauty Rail Large Stainless Steel Sink Euro-Kerra Princess 2-Burner Ceramic Stove Top Exhaust Fan Large Drawer Behind Sink for Flatware Under-counter Contoure Convection Microwave Oven w/Stainless Steel finish Under-counter Vitrifrigo drawer type Refrigerator/Freezer w/Stainless Steel finish Under-counter XL Built-in trash ben Under-counter Pantry Cabinets and Drawers for storage Dark Brazilian Cherry Flooring 110 volt Receptacle
- 6-Way Electric Powered Helm seating for two Windshield Wipers w/Washers Electric Powered Operated Sunshade for the fixed Moon Roof (2) 12" Raymarine E-120's w/GPS, Chart-Plotter, 72nm Radar w/Open Array antenna, Bottom Graph for Depth Raymarine Ray-240 VHF Radio w/Remote Speaker and Hailer Raymarine Smart-Pilot Auto Pilot w/Remote Smart Controller Golight Helm Operated Search Light LectroTab Trim Tabs Tilt Steering Wheel (3) Volvo Penta Electronic Engine Instrumentation Displays Stand alone Fuel Gauge Volvo Penta Engine Electronic Throttle/Shift Volvo Penta Joy Stick (for docking or close quarter maneuvering) Fireboy Engine Room Fire Extinguishing Monitor w/By Pass 12 Volt Outlet Danforth Ships Magnetic Compass Helm operated Maxwell Windlass
- Stunning L-Shaped Couch w/storage under seating Hi-Low Coffee/Dinning Table Wine or Liquor Display Cabinet for bottles and glasses (2) Designer Barrel Chairs Dark Brazilian Cherry Flooring Sole 32" Flat Panel TV on an elevator Remote AV input for the TV Clarion DVD Player for the TV Clarion iPod, Sat, AM-FM, player w/MP-3 input 12 volt outlet Aft Salon Doors open wide to the Cockpit Electric Powered Operated Sun Shade for the Opening Moon Roof Electric Powered Opening Moon Roof AC/DC Electric Distribution Panels Central Vacuum system (3) Zones of Air Conditioning/Heat
- Mechanical and Electrical:
- (3) Volvo IPS-600 (435hp each) Kohler 22kw generator w/Sound Shield, 421 hours (2) 50amp Shore Power Cords on Glendenning electric cable reels (2) Charles ISO Boost 50 Transformers for incoming shore power Charles 20amp Battery charger (starting batteries) Charles 60amp Battery charger (house batteries) Reverso oil changer Battery Switches (Port Engine, Center Engine, Starboard Engine and Generator) Water Heater Overboard discharge system
- Built-in Locker w/Electric Grill, Raritan Ice maker, Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer, Sink w/potable water and a drawer for bottle and glass storage Additional lockers for storage Comfortable Aft Deck Seating that retracts aft to increase the size of the cockpit Table for the aft deck seating Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Freshwater wash down faucet
- Electric/Hydraulic Swim Platform w/Stainless Steel boarding ladder Port and Starboard Stainless Steel Transom gates w/Plexiglass inserts Freshwater Wash Down Faucet Maxwell Windlass w/Foot and Helm Operated Switches Stainless Steel Handrails Anchor w/all Chain Rode Freshwater faucet for washing the Anchor and Rode Fore Deck Sun Pad Sun Shade Covers for the Windshield, Port and Starboard Windows
- Please contact Jim Nelson at Galati Yacht Sales, P.O. Box 862; 900 South Bay Blvd., Anna Maria, FL 34216 at Direct Sales: 941-757-1365, Cell: 941-228-0530, or email: email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.