- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Call for details.
- Displacement: 26000
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms. Owner’s stateroom is aft with ensuite head and shower. VIP stateroom is forward with ensuite head and shower.
- Bimini top Teak sole New canvas 2007 to 2008 New seat covers 2005 New icemaker 2010 Covers for seats and helm Wind dodger
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Datamarine depth, speed & distance Leica MK30 Chart Navigator Furuno GPS Navigator Icom IC-M100 VHF Radio (2) Robertson AP100 Autopilot
- Awl Grip hull and topsides 1998 New portside fuel tanks 2004 New water tanks 2007 New hotwater heater 2010 Bottom cleaned every 2 months Brightwork redone every year
- Master Stateroom
- Located aft Double berth to starboard Single berth to port Dresser Drawers Closet and storage In suite head and shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Located forward V-berth In suite head and shower Hanging locker Storage drawers
- Princess propane stove and oven Cold plate refrigeration Microwave Storage
- Lower Helm with teak wheel L-settee Teak dinette table with leafs Window blinds Bar and Icemaker Toshiba TV
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.