- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is your chance to buy
“Better than New”!
SAVE – SAVE – SAVE!
Owner Buying Larger Boat
Don’t miss out on this
VERY RARE & HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER
Tiara 36 Open IPS-500.
Cruise at 30 Knots Efficiently & Safely!
All Factory Recommended IPS Updates 3/2012
New Bottom Paint, Prop Speed, & Zincs 3/2012
Line Spools added 3/2012
Joy stick control takes the stress out of docking. Volvo IPS propulsion and common rail diesel technology provide smooth, quiet, smokeless, fuel efficient performance; exhilarating speed; and excellent cruising range.
The Tiara 3600 Open with Volvo IPS-500 diesel power delivers incredible performance and fuel efficiency; big boat capability; and small boat ease of handling. This classic beauty is perfect for day trips or cruising to distant destinations. Master Plan will cruise at speeds of 30 knots and has a range of almost 400 miles. The accommodations are very comfortable for a couple with occasional guests and the cockpit is ideal for fishing, diving, family fun, or just sipping cocktails and watching the setting sun.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Warmth and quality exudes from the lush teak interior with a solid teak & holly sole and Ultraleather upholstery. Reverse cycle heat and a/c with a generator provides year round comfort. For natural light and ventilation there are six stainless steel opening ports with screens and three deck hatches with Ocean Air screens/sunshades. The acrylic sliding companionway hatch has a built in sliding screen and privacy cover. The forward master stateroom features a centerline island double berth which lifts with the assistance of gas shocks to access a very large, functional storage area. There are storage shelves and a cedar lined hanging locker. The teak bulkhead with a solid door and sliding panel can be open and airy or closed for privacy. The galley with Corian counters and stainless steel sink is to port. The U-shaped dinette with a beautiful high gloss teak and birds eye maple table is to starboard and converts to a comfortable double berth with a pilot berth. The head and shower is located aft to Port.
- The teak bulkhead with a solid door and sliding panel can be open and airy or closed for privacy. Lush Teak Interior Finely Finished Quality Joinery Solid Teak & Holly Sole Ultraleather Upholstery High Gloss Teak and Birds Eye Maple Table Convertible Dinette and Pilot Berth Teak Bulkhead with Solid Door and Sliding Panel Opening Stainless Ports w/ Screens
- The galley with Corian counters and stainless steel sink is to port. Corian Counter Stainless Steel Sink Recessed Two Burner Cook Top Microwave Oven Refrigerator w/Freezer Ample Storage Entertainment & Convenience 15” LCD TV w/Game Port Salon 15” LCD TV Master Stateroom Bose DVD/CD in Salon Clarion AM/FM/CD w/iPod Interface in Cockpit Cable TV/Phone w/65’ Shore Cord TV and AM/FM Antennas 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C & Heat
- Forward Stateroom
- The teak bulkhead and door provide privacy in the forward master stateroom. A sliding teak panel opens up the entire salon and cabin area. Centerline Island Double Berth Inner Spring Mattress Custom Bedding & Throw Pillows Generous Storage Opening Panel in Teak Bulkhead Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Opening Stainless Ports w/Screens Deck Hatch w/Ocean Air Screen/Sunshade
- The head and shower are conveniently located aft to port next to the companionway hatch. Corian Counter Top & Sink Mirrored Vanity Exhaust Fan Vacuflush Head w/Holding Tank & Macerator Shower Ventilation Fan
- Engine Room
- The entire engine room is easily accessible by raising the deck with the electric actuators. A deck hatch provides quick access for inspection under way or dockside. Twin Diesel Volvo IPS-500 Joy Stick Control IPS Fish Mode Westerbeke 5.0 KW Diesel Generator (2) Spare Props 5 Way Oil Change System PSS Dripless Shaft Seals Racor Fuel Filters Raw Water Strainers Automatic Fire System (2) Bilge Blowers (3) 2000 GPH Auto Electric Bilge Pumps Vacuflush Head Holding Tank w/Macerator Pump Out Dockside Water
- Electrical System
- 2 Bank 12v DC/ 120v AC Systems with Master Panel Westerbeke 5.0KW 120v Diesel Generator (2) 65’ 30 amp Shore Cords (1) 30 amp to 15 amp Adapter Charles 50 amp Battery Charger Cable TV/Phone w 65’ Shore Cord (2) Engine Start Batteries (3) House Batteries Battery Parallel and Shut Off Switches (2) 100amp Alternators Electrical Bonding System
- Helm & Electronics
- Raymarine Electronics Package Option 2 (2) Volvo Engine Displays Joystick IPS Fish Mode Volvo Electronic Single Lever Controls (2) E-120 12.1” Color Displays 4KW Open Array Radar Fish Finder Ray 218 VHF Radio Ray MIC RS 125 Raystar GPS Antenna DSM 300 Digital Depth Sounder Module Speed, Depth, Temperature Transducer ST60 Display Varnished Mahogany Steering Wheel QL Trim Tabs Air Horn Teleflex Hydraulic Steering Ritchie 5” Compass (3) Windshield Wipers w/Washers Windlass Control Spotlight Control 12v Outlet Cold Air Helm Blower
- Upper Cockpit
- 56 Sq Ft: The low profile hard top has a bridge clearance of less than 10’ (without radar or lights). TTS Hardtop w/ (4) Rocket Launchers Ice Blue Hard Top Underside Full Enclosure Windshield Cover Cockpit Mooring Cover (2) Hatches w/Ocean Air Screen/Shades White & Red LED Hard Top Lighting Courtesy Lighting Cold Air Helm Blower Electric Helm Seat Curved Companion Seat Forward Facing Companion Swivel Seat Generous Vented Storage under Seats Companion Seat Ice Box Wet Bar Refrigerator
- Lower Cockpit
- 72 Sq Ft: Transom Bait Well Bait Prep Station Macerator Fish Boxes (4) Gunnel Rod Holders Cockpit Bolsters Transom Door Swim Platform w/ Ladder Aft Facing Seat Courtesy Lighting Dockside Water Inlet H&C Cockpit Shower Fresh & Raw Water Wash Downs Two Flush Floor Lockers Chrome Bronze Hawse Pipes 120v Outlet
- Hull & Deck
- 5 Year Transferable Warranty Eye Catching Ice Blue Hull Flag Blue Boot Top w/ Platinum Accent Under Water Lights Stainless Steel Bow Rail ACR 1000 Remote Spotlight Molded Bow Pulpit w/ SS Anchor Roller Electric Windlass w/Foot Switches and Helm Control Anchor w/ All Chain Rode Anchor Locker (6) Stainless Steel Dock Line Cleats Courtesy Lighting Blue Bottom Paint
- Broker's Remarks
- This is a very sharp looking yacht that is fun, fast, fuel efficient, and very capable. Master Plan can bring you lots of enjoyment taking you to your favorite destinations. She has been maintained to the highest standards since new by her very meticulous owner. She has been dry stored indoors from May to October and the gelcoat has been waxed monthly during the winter months at her owners private dock. All engine and IPS service has been performed by an authorized Volvo dealer. This is a great opportunity to enjoy huge savings on a boat that is now priced at over $700,000 and to reap the benefits of the high standards to which this yacht has been maintained by its original owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht