- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11 (670 hp) ea
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Long Range Luxury Cruiser
Excellent Condition, Original Owner, Bottom Paint March/2013
Almost 500 Nautical Miles at about 25 Knots!
Fully Enclosed Fly Bridge
3 Staterooms, 2 Heads
Amid-ships Master, Aft Galley
This is a beautiful yacht that was custom built for her current owners and has been meticulously maintained since new. She is for sale now because her owners are ready to downsize.
- Almost 500 Nautical Miles at about 25 Knots! Fully Enclosed Fly Bridge 3 Staterooms, 2 Heads Amid-ships Master Aft Galley Twin Cummins QSM-11 670 HP Onan 21.5 Generator 2 G-Series Raymarine Displays 2 Smartcraft Displays Bow & Stern Thrusters Enclosed Bridge Internal Stairs Walk Around Decks Cockpit Engine Controls 72,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C SAT/TV Central Vacuum Bose Surround Sound Washer/Dryer Cockpit BBQ & Freezer AB 10VS Console Dingy Tohatsu 4 Stroke 20 HP 770 Lbs. Davit This is a beautiful yacht that was custom built for her current owners and has been meticulously maintained since new. She is for sale now because her owners are ready to downsize.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 48 Maritimo offers a wonderful life style. For cruising and entertaining, or diving and fishing, this boat is all about having a great time with your family and friends! Her impressive looks will draw lots of compliments at the marina and she’ll take you far off the beaten path whenever you want to get away. Step aboard and you will be impressed by the large cockpit with aft engine controls, built in transom BBQ and freezer, and solid teak decking that is as functional as it is attractive. She is in extraordinary condition throughout. From the cockpit, the sliding glass doors lead directly to the aft galley, the internal stairs up to the enclosed fly bridge and upper deck, and into the lush salon area. On the bridge, in the salon, or in any of the three staterooms, you can crank up the 72,000 BTU’s of reverse cycle A/C or open the windows and hatches and let the fresh air breeze through. A full walk around with teak side decks, deep bulwarks, and rock solid stainless steel railings offer safe and easy access from the cockpit to the bow. The huge lazarette hatch on gas shocks in the cockpit leads to the closest thing to a floating garage. Whatever your mission, there is more than enough room for your supplies here. Another large hatch on gas shocks leads to the cleanest, best laid out engine room you can imagine. Port and starboard transom doors lead to a large swim platform with wet lockers, a folding swim ladder, and a convenient gangway for boarding. Through the salon and down the steps, amid-ships to port is the master stateroom with an island queen with inner spring mattress that raises on gas shocks to reveal an incredible hanging and storage area. The ensuite head is bright, open, and easy to clean featuring generous storage and a large separate glass shower. The VIP stateroom is forward with a centerline island with inner spring mattress and private access to the guest head to starboard, which is just as nice as the master head. Aft of the guest head, opposite the master on the starboard side is the third stateroom with two single bunk beds running fore and aft and the washer/dryer combination. These bunks can also be used for storage or an office.
- Salon & Galley
- The unique aft galley with sliding glass doors to the cockpit is ideal for entertaining and cruising. Located between the cockpit and the salon, at the base of the internal stairs to the enclosed bridge, the galley is in the center of everything happening on the boat. The bright and airy salon features two L-shaped settees with generous storage under and a drop leaf table. The beautiful satin finish Myrtle wood cabinetry and trim and the lush Ultraleather upholstery create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Luxaflex window blinds, tinted glass, and Textaline window covers enable ample A/C to cool comfortably on the hottest days. Opening side windows, a door forward to the side deck on the starboard side, and sliding glass doors aft allow the breezes to flow through when the weather permits. AC and DC electrical panels are conveniently located aft to port at the base of the internal stairway to the enclosed bridge. Satin Finish Myrtle Wood (2) L-Shaped Settees w/Storage Wooden Drop Leaf Table Ultraleather Upholstery Luxaflex Window Fashions Blinds Mood Light Rope Lighting Bose Surround Sound AM/FM/CD/DVD SAT/TV 26” Majestic Digital Slim TV 24,000 BTU A/C (2) L-Shaped Settees Sliding Glass Doors to Cockpit (3) Forward Storage Lockers Internal Stairs to Enclosed Bridge Steps Down to Stateroom Lighted Handrail Door to Side Deck Forward to Starboard Opening Windows Tinted Glass Textaline Window Covers Aft Galley AC/DC Electrical Panels Aft to Port All Battery Switches Aft to Port
- Aft Galley Sliding Glass Door to Cockpit Amtico Flooring Solid Surface Counter Top Under Counter Stainless Steel Sink Filtered Water Tap Contoure 3 Burner Electric Cook Top Shirflo Pull Out Single Lever Faucet Tappan Convection Microwave Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Liebheur Refrigerator & Freezer
- Entertainment & Convenience
- SAT/TV 26” Majestic Digital Slim TV Bose Surround Sound AM/FM/CD/DVD 72,000 BTU’s of Reverse Cycle A/C & Heat 21.5 KW Onan Generator Central Vacuum Aft Galley Cockpit BBQ & Freezer Cockpit Engine Controls Bow & Stern Thrusters Foredeck Dinghy Cradle and Davit Gangway Cable Master
- Enclosed Bridge
- Even after a long passage in rough weather, you will arrive feeling rested and fresh after a day at the helm in the fully enclosed heated and cooled fly bridge with matching captain and mate Stidd seats. Tied up at your favorite marina or anchored in a secluded harbor, at sunrise with coffee or sunset with drinks, through the enclosed bridge sliding glass doors the upper aft deck will be your private balcony for you to relax and look out on the world around you. (2) Stidd Seats Sliding Glass Doors to Deck w/Awning 24,000 BTU A/C L-Shaped Settee Satin Finish Wood Table Sink Refrigerator Overhead Hatch w/Shade/Screen Opening Windshield Opening Side Windows Tinted Glass Inside Textaline Window Covers Central Vacuum
- Even after a long passage in rough weather, you will arrive feeling rested and fresh after a day at the helm in the fully enclosed heated and cooled fly bridge with matching captain and mate Stidd seats. Captain & Mate Ultraleather Stidd Seats (2) 12” G Series Raymarine Displays Simrad AP 25 Autopilot Bow & Stern Thrusters (2) Smartcraft Displays Electronic Engine Controls Spot Light Compass Icom IC-M604 VHF Raymarine Tri-Data Wood Grain Tilt Wheel
- Master Stateroom
- Through the salon and down the steps with a lighted hand rail, amid-ships to port is the master stateroom with an island queen with inner spring mattress that raises on gas shocks to reveal an incredible hanging and storage area. The ensuite head is bright, open, easy to clean, and features generous storage and a large separate glass shower. There is a deck hatch with a roll up screen/shade and a stainless steel opening port in both the master stateroom and the master head. There is also a dedicated 12,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C unit for the master stateroom. 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C Island Queen Inner Spring Mattress Gas Shock Actuated Bed Incredible Hanging and Storage under Bed (2) Night Stands (2) Additional Custom Storage Lockers Hanging Locker Deck Hatch w/Screen/Shade Stainless SteelOpeningPort
- Master Head
- Vessel Sink Large Glass Shower Stall Generous Storage Opaque Deck Hatch w/Screen/Shade Stainless SteelOpeningPort Tecma Electric Head A/C Vent Exhaust Fan
- VIP Forward Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is forward and features a centerline island berth with an inner spring mattress and private access to the guest head. There is another 12,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C unit for this area and a deck hatch with a roll up screen/shade. There is plenty of storage in two hanging lockers, two storage lockers, two shelves and drawers. CenterlineIsland Berth Inner Spring Mattress 12,000 BTU A/C Deck Hatch w/Screen/Shade (2) Hanging Lockers Storage Lockers Shelves Drawers Private Access to Guest Head
- VIP Head
- There is private access to the guest head from the VIP stateroom in addition to access from the hallway. The guest head is large, bright, easy to clean and very well appointed. It features a vessel sink, generous storage, a large separate glass shower stall, exhaust fan, A/C vent, and an opening stainless steel port. Vessel Sink Large Glass Shower Stall Tecma Electric Head Opaque Deck Hatch w/Screen/Shade Stainless SteelOpeningPort Generous Storage Lockers A/C Vent Exhaust Fan
- Guest Stateroom 3
- The 3 rd stateroom is located aft of the guest head, on the starboard side of the boat opposite the master stateroom. It has upper and lower single berths running fore and aft on the outboard side. One or both of these berths may be converted for storage or and office. The washer/dryer unit is located here. There is also a hanging locker, a deck hatch, and a stainless steel opening port. Upper and Lower Single Berths Convertible to Storage or Office Washer Dryer Hanging Locker A/C Vent Deck Hatch w/Screen/Shade Stainless SteelOpeningPort
- The Maritimo lifestyle begins as soon as you step into the large secure cockpit. Sliding glass doors open directly into the aft galley and built into the transom is an electric BBQ with a large hinged lid that becomes a serving counter when opened. Also in the transom is a large, very efficient brine system freezer/refrigerator with a water cooled compressor. This cockpit is not just for catching fish, it’s great for cooking them too! Starboard and port transom doors lead to the large swim platform with two wet lockers, a folding swim ladder, and stainless steel brackets for the portable gangway. For a party at the marina, diving your favorite reef, or launching your water toys, the Maritimo 48 is ideal! Sliding Glass Doors to Aft Galley & Salon Cockpit Engine Controls Transom BBQ Transom Freezer/Refrigerator Teak Decking Stainless Hand Rails Overhead Lighting Walk Around Teak Side Decks Port & Starboard Transom Doors Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower Folding Swim Ladder (2) Swim Platform Wet Lockers Gas Shock Hatch to Huge Lazarette Gas Shock Hatch to Superb Engine Room
- The teak decking continues from the cockpit to the secure walk-around side decks with deep bulwarks and beautifully welded, extremely solid stainless steel rails. The teak is in excellent condition. Stylish overhangs offer some shade and a nifty place to keep your boat hook. There is non-skid fiberglass on the foredeck and cabin top. The quality of the finish work and the strength of the bow rail are very impressive. The deck and cabin house are incredibly solid under foot as testimony to the structural integrity of the Maritmo. The 48 Maritimo is built to support the optional 770 Lb. davit which is installed on the cabin top. The deck hatches are designed so they can be opened with the dinghy mounted on the cabin top. Forward on the starboard side there is door to the side deck from the salon. 770 Lb. Davit AB 10VS Console Tender VMT Tender Cradle 20 HP Tohatsu 4 Stroke O.B. Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor w/Chain Rode Fortress Anchor w/Nylon Rode Muir 3500 24V Reversible Windlass w/Foot Switch & Helm Controls Heavy Duty Self Loading Anchor Roller Divided Anchor Locker Wash Down Custom Stainless Steel Rails and Cleats Optional Textaline Window Covers
- Mechanical Equipment
- The engine room is exceptional. There is excellent access all the way around both engines. It is clean, well lit, and roomy with convenient entry through the cockpit hatch. The fiber glass pan and engine beds provide a finely finished gel coat surface. Foam with vinyl covering insulates for quiet operation and a finished look in the engine room. Filtered air intakes through the cabin house rather than the hull sides dramatically reduce salt air in the engine room and results in reduced corrosion of all metal parts throughout the engine room. The single 945 gallon fiberglass fuel tank forms a structural water tight bulkhead forward in the engine room. Located on the center of buoyancy, the fuel level does not affect the trim of the vessel. A sight tube shows the exact fuel level. There is plenty of room outboard of the engines where molded boxes with hinged lids house all the batteries for the 24v DC engine, house, and inverter systems. Twin Diesel Cummins QSM-11 670 HP (495 Hours) ZF Transmissions 21.5 KW Onan Generator in Sound Shield High Performance Power Steering Dripless Shaft Seals Automatic Fire System 6 Automatic Electric Bilge Pumps High Water Alarm Excellent Engine Access 110v AC & 24v DC Lighting Fiberglass Fuel Tank Forward Fuel Tank Site Tube Racor Fuel Filters Raw Water Strainers ¾ HP A/C Water Circulation Pump Convenient Battery Storage Water Tight Bulkheads Fore & Aft Convenient Access to Engine Room through Cockpit Hatch Sound and Temperature Insulation Air Intake Filtration System Molded Fiberglass Engine Room Liner and Engine Beds with Gel Coat Finish Engines Forward for Better Shaft Angle and Trim Alloy Diamond Plate Floors
- Electrical System
- The AC and DC panels and all battery switches are conveniently located just inside the salon sliding doors on the port side at the base of the internal stairs to the enclosed bridge. The DC ships service is 24 volts. There are two 110v circuits powered by the 220v 50 Amp shore cord on a Glendinning cord reel or the 21.5 KW Onan Generator. The inverter and dedicated batteries provide 110v AC power to engine room lights and outlets in each head and the galley. Onan 21.5 KW Generator in Sound Shield 560 Hrs Master Volt 24/2000-60 Sine Wave Inverter 50 AMP 220 VoltShore Cord Glendinning Cord Reel (4) Engine Start Batteries (4) House & Inverter Batteries (1) Generator Battery 24v DC Electrical Panel in Salon All Battery Switches & Parallel Switches in Salon (2) 110v AC Circuits on Panel in Salon Generator Remote Panel in Salon AC and DC Engine Room Lighting
- Maritimo is unique in the world of yachting for its common sense approach to design and construction. The result is a craft that is ideal for the cruising lifestyle. She is unmatched in livability-totally self-sufficient with plenty of fuel and power, the cockpit grill, huge storage areas, aft galley, spacious salon, enclosed bridge, full walk-around decks, tender with davit, generous A/C, opening windows, 3 staterooms, amid-ships master and so on. Inside and out she is elegant but simple. Her hull shape and engines forward design with the fuel tank forward on the center of buoyancy results in very low shaft angles and excellent trim for fuel efficiency and a smooth ride in rough seas. The large fuel tank and efficient performance provide unmatched speed and range for a vessel of this type. Water tight bulkheads provide an extra level of safety at sea. The entire boat and all her systems are simple and robust for dependable, comfortable, long range performance and cruising. Her impressive good looks will draw lots of compliments at the marina and she’ll take you far off the beaten path whenever you want to get away.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht