- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
36 GRAND BANKS EUROPA 1998
Hull No 1124
Unique, Functional Layout
Turn Key Cruisers, Tools Included
After many years enjoying the pleasures of cruising the Bahamas aboard "Initiative", her owner is ready to pass this fine vessel to her next owner. He will even leave his tools onboard this true "Turn Key" cruiser.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Initiative” is a rare Europa style 36 Grand Banks. Her lush teak interior is finely finished throughout in the Grand Banks tradition with satin varnish. The cabin sole is varnished teak parquet throughout. The spacious aft deck, comfortable dinette, and galley-up with custom cabinets are perfect for cruising, living aboard and entertaining. The unique and functional layout below features a desk and dressing area with generous storage and a washer/dryer. The master stateroom is forward. The head features a separate shower with teak grating. Wide side decks and a spacious fly bridge with dingy storage make this boat a pleasure to operate and easy to dock. Overhangs provide shade on the aft and side decks. The fly bridge bimini is in excellent condition.
- The Salon is bright and cheerful with direct access to the aft deck, the convenient “Up” galley, and the lower helm with the door to the side deck located forward to starboard. L-Shaped Dinette to Port Drop Leaf Teak Table Straight Settee to Starboard 15” Sony Flat Screen TV Sony DVD MarineAir Reverse Cycle Remote A/C
- The galley “Up” is functional and attractive. The large freezer and refrigerator boxes are ideal for cruising. The propane stove minimizes the need for the generator when anchored. Custom cabinetry provides lots of extra storage and separation from the dinette. Custom Built-In Cabinets Grunert Holding Plate Refrigerator and Freezer Boxes Panasonic Microwave 3 Burner Princess Propane Stove Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Exhaust Fan PUR Water Filtration Abundant Teak Storage Lockers
- Lower Helm
- The lower helm offers great visibility and electronics for operation in bad weather and quick access to the side deck when docking or anchoring short handed. Wood Spoke Wheel Flip-up Helm Seat Custom Teak Electronics Box Vetus Bow Thruster Northstar 951 XD GPS Plotter Furuno 1832 36 Mile Radar Simrad Robertson AP300X Auto Pilot Simrad IS11 Speed/Log/Depth Icom M127 VHF Intercom to Bridge Xantrax Battery Monitor System Windlass Control Morse Controls Ritchie Compass Engine Instrumentation Rudder Angle Indicator
- Desk And Dressing Area
- Down the steps from the galley/helm area to port is the unique dressing/desk area. This is the most desirable layout for the cruising couple. It provides an office, a dressing area, the washer/dryer, and lots of convenient storage. Custom Built-in Desk Large Hanging Locker Generous Storage Book Shelves (2) Stainless Steel Opening Ports Deck Hatch Washer/Dryer
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Large V-Berth with Filler Reverse Cycle A/C & Heat Controls (2) Stainless Steel Opening Ports (2) Hanging Lockers Foredeck Hatch
- Wood Spoke Wheel Simrad AP 20 Autopilot Simrad Robertson IS11 Speed/Log/Depth Vetus Bow Thruster Windlass Control Morse Controls Icom IC-M59 VHF Ritchie Powerdamp 5” Compass Bimini Fore and Aft, Port & Starboard Seating Propane Storage Storage Mast Spreader Lights Achilles 9.2 Dingy Yamaha 8HP 4 Stroke OB
- Wide side decks with fly bridge over hangs and a comfortable aft deck with overhang provide shade and comfort as well as convenient line handling. Teak decking only under the overhangs is in excellent shape due to proper care. Cockpit (aft deck) lazarettes provide lots of useful storage. Wide Side Decks w/ Overhangs Shaded Aft Deck Teak Decking on Aft and Side Decks (Excellent Condition) Two-Tone Non-Skid Decks Forward Teak Swim Platform w/Ladder Stainless Steel Hand Rails w/ Gates Stainless Steel Cabin House Hand Rails Lofrans Windlass w/2 Gypsies Foredeck, Upper & Lower Helm Windlass Controls Bow & Stern Shore Power, TV, & Phone Connections
- The engine room is clean and there is plenty of room to work on all equipment. This is a huge advantage of the single engine configuration! Additional sound insulation was originally installed as a factory option. Single John Deere Lugger L688D 130 HP w/1397 Hours Northern Lights 6KW Generator w/687 Hours (New in 2006) Vetus Bow Thruster with Upper and Lower Helm Controls Dual Racor 900 Fuel Filters Racor Generator Fuel Filter Fireboy Automatic Fire System PSS Dripless Shaft Seal Monel Shaft Additional Factory Installed Engine Room Insulation
- Northern Lights 6KW Generator w/687 Hours (New in 2006) Xantrex Inverter Xantrex Battery Monitor System 50 AMP 220 Volt Shore Power System Bow & Stern Shore Power Connections Bow & Stern TV & Telephone Connections (4) 12 Volt Batteries Ample Power High-Output Alternator Next Step Voltage Regulator Bonding System
- Broker's Remarks
- Initiative is a beautiful boat in every regard. Cosmetically, mechanically, and structurally she appears to be in pristine condition from stem to stern. She has been well loved by her current owner who found her in fresh water in 2006. He has enjoyed many days cruising her in the Bahamas and South Florida and now he is ready to let her next owner continue in that tradition. He will even leave his tools on board. Rarely is such a fine cruising boat available in such literal “Turn Key” condition. Bring your duffle bag and some groceries and she is ready to take you to many great destinations!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information please contact Dan Howland (941) 704-1578 firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here Stock Number: BR4348-DHD