- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Unmistakably Azimut has created a work of art with the 39. Her striking rounded lines illustrates her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation. Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 27 appx knots powered by reliable 350hp CAT 3126's with 364 original hours! If you are in the market for a Quality Azimut, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER!!
RECENT BOTTOM JOB!!
UPDATED GARMIN ELECTRONICS!!
- Aft Deck
- Boarding from the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Uline Refrigerator Overhead Lighting Engine Room Fire Pulls Fire Extinguisher Flare Kit Dockside Shore Power Cord & Connection (50 amp) Shore Telephone Connection Cable TV Connection Swim Platform with Ladder Aft Deck Shower
- The salon area on the Azimut 39 is bathed in sunlight thanks to its exclusive double elliptical windows and two plush sofas offer the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board, including a sofa that becomes a comfortable extra bed for your guests when needed. You will find refined detailing, like the linear grain cherry wood paneling and Italian leather throughout the yacht. A U-shaped leather sofa is located to starboard that easily converts to a bed for additional guests. On the port side is a leather love seat. A/C Controls Hi-Lo Table LCD Flat Screen TV Settee
- Pilot House
- Up two steps and to starboard is the helm station perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Azimut can supply. VDO Gauges Richie Compass Main Breaker Panel Main Engine Start & Stop Switches Alarm Panel Control Switches Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot Quick Anchor Control Panel Raytheon RL70 GPS Chart Plotter & Radar Bennett Auto/Manual Trim Tab Controls and Indicators
- Forward to port and down three steps from the main salon is the Galley. This fully furnished galley offers plenty of room. Large enough for a refrigerator and freezer, you are sure to have plenty space for food on long trips. An exclusive design characterizes the dinnerware cabinet. Inside, special slots keep six full place settings securely stowed regardless of sea conditions. Finished in a beautiful high gloss cherry this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard. Glass Top Range Microwave Dual Corian Sinks Above Counter Lighting Wine Glass Storage Paper Towel Holder Fire Extinguisher Bilge Access
- Master Stateroom
- From the guest companion way the opulence is continued. Each High Gloss Cherry door is fitted with glass inlaid compass rose. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the master cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite head has a Vacu-flush commode, a circular shower and a ceiling window through which natural light illuminates the room during the day. All appointments are in linear grain cherry wood paneling, tasteful vinyls cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings at anchor. Overhead Lighting Flat Screen TV Night Stand Bedside Lights ClosetA/C Controls A/C Controls
- Guest Stateroom
- Guests will relax in a comfortable cabin with twin beds and its own attached head. The staggered height ceiling in the guest cabin is carefully designed to offer extraordinary habitability. The guest head is identical to the owner's and is accessible from both the twin guest suite and the guest companion way. Overhead Lighting Night Stand Bed Side Lamp Closet A/C Controls
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and a semicircular sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Raytheon Enclosed Array Radar Marco Horn AM/FM TV Antenna VHF Antenna GPS Antenna Jabsco Spot Light Anchor Light Steaming Light Isenglass Enclosure Main Engine Start Stop Controls Anchor Controls Main Engine Gauges Raymarine A65 GPS Chart Plotter Raytheon RL70 GPS Chart Plotter & Radar Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot Autohelm BIDATA Depth & Speed Shipmate Intercom
- Engine Room
- Engine room access is made simple with two entrances. Soft patches under the main salon carpet allow extremely easy access to the main engines and additional access is located on the aft deck. The main engines are accessed through a door in this space. Easy to inspect while underway! CAT 3116 350hp 364 appx hours Kohler 9kw Generator 278 appx hours Racor Prefilters Carica Battery Charger Fresh Water Pump and Accumulator Cruisair Chillwater A/C Dripless Shaft Seals Engine Room Blowers
- Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. Black Water Pump Out Fuel Fill Port & Starboard Water Fill Lofrans Anchor Windlass Bruce Anchor In-Deck Foot Wwitches Stainless Cleats Bow Rails and Six Bow Fender Racks Foredeck Lounge Spacious Side Decks Molded Staircase to Bridge Aft Deck Seating w/Storage Space Icemaker Electrical Connections Storage Locker Additional Port Locker Transom Gates Swim Platform
- Electrical Equipment
- Bilge Pumps Dockside Water Connection Power Distribution Panel (220/12V) Ship's Electrical/Lighting Service Spotlight Windshield Wipers Navigation Lights Water Heater New Bow Thruster 2007
- Don't Miss This Opportunity to own an excellent 39' Azimut! This 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. Excellent performance with speeds up to 27 knots powered by reliable 350hp CAT 3126's with 364 original hours! If you are in the market for a Quality Azimut, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today!
- Owners Personal Effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Azimut's unique style and special attention to detail. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own this recently upgraded Azimut! This 39' has been maintained by an experienced yachtsman and is in TURN KEY condition. This is going to be the next 39' to sell! Dont Miss this opportunity, She is easy to show 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org