This lovingly cared for Island Packet-32 has served her owners well over the last 4 years as they cruised the eastern US and Bahamas. She has been constantly maintained and kept in cruising condition. This is a beautiful example of an IP-32 with many upgrades.
She received an extensive refit in 2006 including a new main engine, mast with roller furling and painting the hull with awlgrip. All her brightwork is varnished and well maintained, with updated electrical and other shipboard systems. She is a true blue water cruiser ready to head out to your next adventure.
WINE DOWN now needs new owners as her current owners have lived their dreams of cruising and now wish to pursue “land based” activities.
When Island Packet launched its first boat in 1980 a new level in cruising sailboats was born. Every aspect of Island Packet sailboats has been carefully designed and built to the needs of the cruising lifestyle. Island Packet sailboats have circumnavigated the globe and cruised just about anywhere their owners thought to go
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Teak and holly run throughout the cabin with beautiful joinery and comfortable furnishings. Plenty of storage. V-Berth Portside Settee converts to a Double Bunk Large Navigation Station Spacious Quarter Berth Main Salon Converts to Dining Area Head and shower Large working galley 6’4” Headroom
- Main Salon
- The large comfortable salon has a fold down table for large or small dinners. It’s surrounded with beautiful wood and a new teak and holly sole. This is a big 32 foot boat with room for entertaining. Large L shaped sofa to port and a straight sofa to starboard Drop down table with fold out second leaf New upholstery and cushions throughout Storage lockers and cabinets
- An open U shaped galley to starboard allows the chef to be right with the guests and enjoy the party. Adler-Barbour super cold machine Large hinged lid to refer with LED light SS 2 compartment sink SS propane stove with broiler Foot pumps for fresh and salt water. Electric pump for fresh water.
- Main Stateroom
- The masters cabin (V-Berth) is large and comfortable with storage galore. Just forward of the head and shower it affords a comfortable place to rest and relax. 6” custom cushions Screens in all ports and hatches 2 electric fans (12 volt) Storage under the mattress. Shelved closet for clothes.
- Guest Accommodations
- The quarter berth is huge (about queen size) and has plenty of light from the porthole. It can easily accommodate a couple or a bunch of kids. The salon sofa to port also opens to a large bed.
- The vessel is set up for cruising with a roller furling main and Jib. There are also shade covers and rain catches to keep her cool on those long voyages. Bruce 35 Anchor Side Stanchions w/Lifelines Bimini and enclosure Transom Lights Spreader Lights Boarding Ladder 160' Chain 200' Nylon For Anchor Bow Pulpit and Rails Freshwater Deck Wash Down Dodger Navigation Lights Coast Guard Safety Approved Package Lehmar Electric Windlass Solar panels port and starboard.
- Electronics and Helm
- WINE DOWN is ready to cruise with a full working compliment of electronics on an Edson pedestal. There are custom cushions in the cockpit and a full dodger and cover for protection from the sun or rain. 10” compass Raymarine ST 60 Wind display Raymarine ST 60 Depth display Raymarine St 60 Speed display Raymarine ST 4000 Autopilot Garmin 740S chart plotter Uniden Solara VHF radio VHF Secondary Hand Held Radio
- Sails and Rigging
- New mast 2006 with Charleston Spars roller furling North Main Dacron stay and Hood Sea furl 130% Genoa. Hatch shade, deck shade and rain catch.
- WINE DOWN received many upgrades to her 12 volt and 110 volt electrical systems including a new main panel during the 2006 Refit. New batteries march 2012. 4 each 6 Volt batteries for house loads 12 Volt battery for engine starting. 12 volt fans throughout the cabin (6 total) 12 and 120 volt outlets and lighting
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Repowered in 2006 a Yanmar 3YMF-30 HP engine with 2059 hours and an 85 amp alternator. Fresh Water cooled. New Cutlass bearing. New Stern tube. Vetus anti siphon exhaust. Engine compartment blower. Groco raw water strainer
- 2006 Refit
- New 12 volt and 120 volt wiring Blue Seas 12v/120v distribution panel 3ymf 30hp Yanmar engine Adler-Barbour super cold machine Force Ten 2 burner propane stove with broiler Jabsco pressure water pump Charleston Spars roller furling North Main sail Hood Sea furl 130% genoa Raymarine electronics(depth, speed, wind(st60) and auto pilot st4000 in instrument pod) Garmin 740s chart plotter with coastal US and Bahamas charts Dodger, bimini, joiner piece Skandvic oval sink in head Combo head faucet shower Jabsco toilet Varnished interior teak 2nd water intake for toilet and galley Water tank, Fuel tank, Holding tank Running rigging and standing rigging with Norseman or Sta-lock fittings, One battery dedicated to the anchor windlass Edson angled pedestal with dual lever engine controls Racor 500 fuel filter Charles 120 volt 30 amp battery charger Midnight Blue Awlgrip applied to Hull
- Maitenance and Updates over the last few years will cruising
- 150'hi-test galvaized 5/16 chain with 1/2" nylon rode 30' 5/16 " chain plus 100' 1/2 rope Two stainless steel Lewmar chain pawls Lewmar Pro-1000 windlass(rebuilt) Double life lines(2010) 10# steel propane tank 10 coats of Epifanes varnish to exterior brightwork Cockpit spray cloths Boom mounted sun awning, rain awning for forward hatch Manual water footpump and telescoping faucet for galley Manual footpump and telescoping faucet for seawater Skandvic 2 compartment galley sink Led navigation and anchor lights 400 watt inverter New upholstery throughout including cockpit Upgraded foam in cushions as needed Uniden Solara VHF 2010 Factory screens for all ports and screens for all hatches Engine compartment blower Electric bilge pump Blue Seas charging relay and battery isolator Two 80 watt solar panels with Blue Sky mppt charging regulator Zantrec Link Lite battery monitor Aqua signal red/white chart light Groco raw water strainer Vetus anti-siphon exhaust Jabsco Macerator Kato davits Cockpit side panels aft of dodger Six 12volt fans 2 brass porthole salon mirrors, Stereo radio with mp3, cd, and sd card slot, 4 speakers with 2 in cockpit Shower curtain in head Non-skid painted for more positive traction Staysail cover Collapsible teak cockpit table Shower sump pump Cutlass bearing Engine mounts 4-6volt golf cart batteries, one 12 volt dedicated starter battery New 3/2012 85 amp Yanmar alternator Padded vinyl hull liner New salon teak and holly floor New custom closed cell cockpit cushions New cockpit enclosure New bulge pump 3/12 Stern tube rebuilt and new packing gland added 3/12 New Macerator pump 3/12
- Personal items, dingy and dingy motor.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here