- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Tribute Performace Yachts was established in 1992 and has been a highly respected name in performance sportfishing yachts since. The Tribute 72 was designed by Michael Peters, an expert in the marine design industry with degrees in naval architecture, marine engineering, and yacht design. His team combines the most advanced technology and engineering with clean, efficient design.
This custom 72' is powered by twin 1825hp C-32A CATS at 35 knots less than 120gph. She features 4 staterooms, 3 heads with tackleroom/ office or can be an optional stateroom.
She is near end of new construction and ready for finishes.
- Salon and Galley
- Forward arrangement Balance to suit owner 14' x 17' galley Many layout options available
- Master Stateroom and Head
- The forward placement of the master suite is preferred by most of our customers, as this prevents the galley from being overhead as is the case with a full-beam master. Master forward with head and shower in forepeak Large king or queen berth athwartship with full walk-around room Two generously sized hanging lockers opposite, separated by chest of drawers or bureau Large head shower has seating for two and has two separate controls Controls are "scan mix" that are thermostatically controlled
- VIP Stateroom and Head
- Queen berth aft Drawers and cabinets Night stand with storage Attic hatch for storage and easy access to brow En-suite head with large shower Scan mix shower controls Head Hunter head
- Guest Stateroom 1
- Located athwarship Over and under berths--double berth under and a single berth over 2 large hanging lockers with shelving in back Both beds have under-berth storage Attic hatch for storage and easy maintenance access to brow
- Guest Stateroom 2
- Over and under berths--double berth under and a single berth over Hanging locker Under-berth storage
- Crew Quarters/Guest Stateroom
- Over and under berths--double berth under and a single berth over Hanging locker Both berths have storage underneath
- Guest Head
- Generously sized guest head separates the guest stateroom and the crew quarters Linen storage closet Large shower with built in shelves and scan mix controls for shower temperature that are thermostatically controlled
- Captain Office/Tackle Room or 5th Stateroom
- Captain's office/tackle room that could easily be a fourth head or possibly a fifth stateroom. This is an unbelievable room with a separate walk-in that houses all reels, straight and bent butts plus tackle. A built-in desk with swivel out chair, shelves for printer and fax, a cabinet for files, and plenty of cubby holes for office supplies!
- Electrical System
- Custom designed to owner's needs. Presently two 27kW Onan diesel generators with sound shields Twin disc option available Express Joystick system (a 3-axis joystick that works like an IPS drive boat) Electrical Bonding system
- Deck Equipment
- Heavy duty stainless flush mount cleats Newmar windless self feed Removable bow pulpit with storage holder in cockpit lazzarette
- Cold molded hull with Kevlar in between layers and on inside of hull Awlcraft 2000 hull finish specified for hydraulic Newmar thruster 3.5 shaft splined Arnesons (Asd-14 spline) Still time to select hull color
- Large cockpit with construction of E-glass and Nida core for deck In-deck livewell/fishbox (200 gallons) Carolina box in transom Coverboard planned on mezzanine with custom freezers and storage to suit owner's needs Watertight deck hatch to lazzarette Deckplate set up for 18" offset fighting chair Teak deck and coverboards Varnished teak transom Teak toerail on foredeck Cockpit AC Grill specified for mezzanine (optional)
- Electronics and Navigation
- To be determined by owner. Electronics will be housed in hinged teak-framed glass covered console with excellent accessibility.
- Engine Room
- Total Power: 1825 Cruising Speed: 34 Max Speed: 40 Large, full headroom engine room Air filtration system Awlgripped in white All major wire bundles housed in covered chaseways Accessible from the galley and the cockpit Kiddie fire system Complete marine exhaust system Exhaust system Livos technologies fans
- Fuel: 2385 Fresh Water: 325 Holding: 125 Fuel and water tanks are capsulated in E-glass and epoxied and foamed into the boat.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Rule Bilge pumps Ultra Safety systems with highwater alarms Twin Disc heavy duty hydraulic trim tabs system Teleflex and Sea Star steering system
- Very large bilge areas under deck for storage
- Pump Room
- Separate pump/equipment room forward of the engine room that houses refrigeration equipment, watermaker, domestic water pumps, etc. Pump room is accessed from cockpit and the galley Water pump is Marc 5 Head Hunter Head Hunter heads Cruise air cooling pumps for custom cockpit refrigeration and AC
- Boat can be shown at Palm Beach facility with appointment. Palm Beach International Airport is 25 minutes from the Tribute facility. The North County Airport has a 4500-foot strip and is five minutes away from the Tribute.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Carmine Galati Cell: 941-725-1610 Sales Office: 941-757-1365 email: email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht