- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1550 CRM
- Number of Engines
With breathtaking lines and stellar performance from powerful common-rail MAN diesels, the Viking 54 Convertible proudly carries the company banner to “build a better boat everyday” to even loftier heights.
Viking has scored more home runs than any other manufacturer and the cutting edge 54 Convertible has grand slam written all over it.
The 54 Convertible is beautifully proportioned. Like all Viking designs, it features a consortium of elements that give it both a fresh new face with a familiar eye-pleasing look that is germane to its stable mates. The stem has an aggressive rake to cut through head seas effortlessly. At almost 18 feet, the beam allows for a massive foredeck to create ample room to mount a dinghy or flats skiff on the bow, while providing amazing accommodations below in the three staterooms and two heads. The house rises smoothly from the deck like an ice sculpture and pertinent details abound, like the engine room vents, which casually mirror the salon windows. Overall, the 54’s profile is nothing less than stunning.
The 160 square-foot cockpit is all about winning efficiently. Molded non-slip on the cockpit sole assures grippy footing even when wet and large scuppers drain water quickly. A walk-through transom door with a lift gate takes the work out of boating trophy fish. But when you are in release mode, the three-foot reach to the waterline means you can turn a billfish loose in heartbeat and get a fresh bait back out seconds later. Stand-up anglers and crew will appreciate the rounded cockpit coamings when tangling with stubborn fish. Flush rod holders, recessed stainless-steel hawse pipes and cleats keep the cockpit clear for action. Simply put, if you lose a fish aboard this ride, it will not be the boat’s fault.
A mounting plate laminated into the sole will anchor the mightiest fighting chair. Hatches to the lazarette and to the insulated fish and stowage wells are finished on both sides and supported with stainless-steel gas struts. Locking hatch pulls and heavy-walled gaskets seal out spray and wash down water.
Next to the fighting chair, the observation mezzanine pioneered by Viking offers the second best seat in the cockpit. The flying bridge overhang provides sun and spray protection and the cushioned seats are comfortable for watching baits and waiting out the fish. Beneath the seats there is tackle and gear stowage, a bait freezer and engineroom access. An anodized aluminum ladder with nonslip treads provides secure, fleet egress to the bridge. Nearby in the salon step, an insulated drink box means no one goes thirsty and no one need miss any of the action in the cockpit.
Electronic engine controls in the custom helm pod deliver hair-trigger response and the power-assisted hydraulic steering matched to stainless-steel high-performance rudders assures uncanny maneuverability to out dance a tail walking sail or make a giant bluefin see a boat keel for the first time in its life.
The centerline helm provides wonderful sightlines for fishing, reading skinny Bahama waters or backing into a tight slip at a crowded marina on a busy New Jersey summer weekend. Electronics stow safely beneath clear acrylic panels in raised fiberglass pods, so navigation information is available in any weather condition. This smart design also provides a sizeable compartment underneath the helm and makes servicing the electronics practically a day at the beach. A Moritz safety monitoring system tracks critical engine and ship status with audible and visual alarms. Twin Murray Products teak ladder back helm seats supply ample comfort for the long rides and guests will enjoy the forward and port lounges with stowage below for rods and other tackle. There is room for a chill box to refresh the crew without leaving the bridge and a port jump seat is prime location for spotting tailers in the wake. Specify Viking’s sister companies, Atlantic Marine Electronics and Palm Beach Towers for your equipment rigging needs and your new Viking can be delivered turnkey ready.
The stand-up engine room features Viking’s leading edge powder-coated web-frame structural steel engine beds. These are mounted to dedicated transversals for vibration free engine and drive-train alignment. With standard power, the Viking 54 Convertible will have a cruise speed of 31 knots and with optional power will top out at speeds approaching 40 knots depending upon load, sea state and boat condition.
- A molded fiberglass sliding door leads to the spacious salon. Immediately inside the doorway to port is an eye level electrical distribution panel for ease of operation. Teak joinery fills the area with richness and detail. Air conditioning flows quietly from the valances for comfortable cooling and thorough distribution. An L-shaped lounge to starboard features stowage below, while a hi-lo teak cocktail table adds versatility. Above the dinette, a 37-inch flat screen television with surround sound is ideally situated to be viewed throughout the salon. The galley is U-shaped for maximum efficiency and features Corian countertops, under-counter Sub-Zero refrigeration, a microwave/convection oven, an electric cooktop, in-sink garbage disposal, a water tank gauge, Amtico vinyl flooring, an electrical sub panel and loads of stowage space for dinner and cookware, groceries and supplies. To complement the starboard dinette, a pair of bar stools with upholstered backs is included by the aft galley counter. The three-stateroom two-head layout includes a master suite to port with a walk-around queen berth flanked with teak night stands and a credenza to port. A 19-inch flat screen television is mounted above a second credenza. A generously proportioned maple-lined hanging locker accommodates a sizeable wardrobe. The forward stateroom comes standard with a queen berth, but also is available with upper and lower berths. Both plans offer plenty of stowage and hanging locker capacity. The starboard stateroom starboard stateroom has upper and lower berths crisscross berths along with a good amount of locker space. Each of the three staterooms is fully carpeted, has stereo controls and speakers, overhead Xenon and rope lighting throughout. The heads feature Amtico vinyl flooring, one-piece fiberglass shower stalls, medicine cabinets with mirror doors, exhaust fans, air conditioning and electric MSD with holding tank and overboard discharge capabilities.
- Standard Equipment
- Hull Color: White Bottom Paint: Viking Blue Boot Stripe: Viking Standard Blue Gloss Finish Throughout Electronic Trolling Valves Removable Fly Bridge Jumpseat Backrest Bow Pulpit Salon: Electric Panel Up Salon: Viking Home Theater Salon: Cocktail Table Teak Salon: Entertainment Center Top Teak Décor: Luxury Edition Interior: White Trim Interior Lights Water Delivery Kit w/Tool Set Generator Gas-Water Separator Engine Room: Awlgrip Brass Thru-Hulls & Sea Strainers & Fwd Bilges Engine Room: Fuel Filters Snow White Engine Room: Line from Oil Change System to Cockpit Dockside Box Engine Room: 110V Outlet on Aft Bulkhead at Entranceway Engine Room: Paint all Pumps Except Fresh Water Pump Snow White Hull: Oval Exhaust Outlets Hull: Fiberglass Side Thru-Hulls Hull: Prop Pockets to Reduce Draft Install "T" in Dockside H2O Manifold to Fill H2O Tank from Cockpit Provide Overboard Discharge for All Heads Awlgrip Fwd Bilge and Anchor Locker Install Magnetic Switches for all Bilge Lights FB: Push-Button Catches for Electronics Boxes FB: Fresh Water Outlet on Bridge FB: Install Bridge without Exposed Fasteners FB: Buell Air Horns FB: VHF Radio Icom-604 FB: ZF Engine Controls FB: Recessed Electronics Boxes FB: White Trim Tab Switch Cockpit: Mezzanine Cockpit Cockpit: Transom Swim Steps Cockpit: Awlgrip Lazarette Cockpit: Y-Valve for Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns in CP Cockpit: Provide Freezer Storage in Mezzanine Seat Cockpit: Dividers in Freezer in Mezzanine Seat Freshwater Washdown at Bow Inside Anchor Locker Recessed Trim Tab Covers Install SS Gas Springs for Anchor Locker Hatch Under-mtd Bridge Side Hand Rails Wrap 18" Around Front of Bridge Galley: 110V OL by Switch on Bottom of Upper Cabinet above Sink Galley: Corian Countertop to be High Polished Galley: 3-Burner Recessed Range Galley: Countertop to be Corian Burled Beach Galley: Custom Amitco Flooring in Galley Solid Rose Galley: Galley Overhang Galley: Undercounter Refrigerator and Freezer w/Drawers Salon: Dimmers for Quartz Lights Salon: Teak in Place of Mirror on Aft Side of Galley Island Salon: Wire Box to be Teak Salon: Dinette Dimmers on Overhead Low Voltage AC Lights Salon: Teak Trim Where Amtico Floor Meets Carpet Salon: Custom Amtico Flooring at Salon E-way Solid Rosewood Dinette Table to be Teak w/teak Pedestal Salon: Valances to be Teak Salon: 37" Flat Screen Television Salon Custom Lambrequins to be Fabric w/Teak Frame Straw MSR: End Table Tops to be Teak MSR: Entry Credenza Top to be Teak MSR: Dimmers on Overhead Low-Voltage AC Lights MSR: 19" Flat Screen TV MSR Head: Teak Face on Lower Vanity MSR Head: Mirror Around Upper Vanity Insert MSR Head: Custom Amtico Flooring Solid Rosewood MSH: Shower Fixtures to be Satin Nickel MSH: Towel Bars & Rings to be Brushed Nickel FSR: Mattress to be System #1 Upgrade FSR: Dimmers for Overhead Low-Voltage AC Lights FSR: Head: Teak Face on Lower Vanity FSR Head: Mirror IPO Wallpaper Around Upper Vanity Insert FSR Head: Custom Amtico Flooring Solid Rosewood FSH: Corian Vanity Countertop W/Bone Sink Burled Beach FSH: Shower Fixtures to be Satin Nickel FSH: Towel Bars and rings to be Brushed Nickel FSH: Faucet to be Satin Nickel STBD SR: Dimmer on Overhead Low-Voltage AC Lights Décor: Wrapped Hatch Carpet Installation Brushed Nickel Interior Hardware Throughout Brushed Nickel Coverplates for Switches & Receptacles Thru-out Carpet-Chelsea 3025 Lennox
- Optional Equipment
- MAN V-12 1550 CRM - 1550 MHP (MAN 2842-433) Eng RM: Prep & Prewire Only for Water Maker Dual Power Steering Pumps FB: Prep & Prewire for Electric Teaser Reels FB: Costa, Costa Clear on Front & Sides of Enclosure FB: Costa Zippered Vents at Top Front Panels FB: Custom Drop Down Box in Hardtop-EM CP: Prep & Prewire for Crushed Ice Machine Salon Door w/Electric Door Opener Companionway: Vertical Teak Strips Between Wall Panels MSH: Corian Vanity C-top w/Bone Sink Burled Beach Salon Door Catches on SR Doors IPO Hook & Eye Sofa Upgraded Style Ultraleather Buff 291-3609 Décor: Custom Wallpaper Material Décor: Custom Wallpaper Installation (2) Barstools w/Backs in Ultraleather Buff 291-3609 Additional Fuel tank Forward for a Total of 3 Tanks Fiberglass Hardtop w/300 Watt Molded-in Quartz Lights Fiberglass Helm Pod Electronic Single-Lever Controls for Helm Pod FB: (6) Rod Rocket Launcher Open FB: Costa Enclosure, 3-Sided Front & Sides CP: Transom Coming w/Gate & Transom Fish Box Lewmar V4 SS Windless (GYPSY & Drum) Deck/Ext Salon Fwd Window Mask FSR: 19" Flat Screen TV Décor: Boat Show Accessory Kit
- Atlantic Marine Electronics Package
- Radar: - Plotter Furuno Navnet 3D 12.1 LCD MFD12 Radar: - Furuno Navnet 3D DRS12A A2KW 72NM Radar - Array 6' Furuno XN13A/6, GPS Ant. Furuno GP330 Plotter: Furuno NAVNET 3D 12.1 LCD MFD12 Plotter: GPS Antenna Furuno GP330B NAVNET Peripherals: Sirius SAT Weather Module BBWX2 Sounder: Furuno NAVNET 3D 1-3KW Video Sounder DFF3 Sounder: XDCR 2KW 50KHZ Furuno CA50BL-12HR Sounder: XDCR 2KW 200KHZ Rubber Coated Furuno CA200B-8B Autopilot: Simrad AP2403, AP24: AC12/RF300/RC42/RPU-80 Autopilot: Simkit-2 Simrad T-Joiner VHF: VHF Radio ICOM IC-M604 Black AIS: Furuno FA-30 Black Box 12/24 VDC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CALL OUR LOCATION NEAREST YOU: Dave Hirshberg Naples, FL 239-289-6098 Ron Hirshberg Tampa / Sarasota 941-545-6212 Jimmy Azzolini Destin, FL 850-259-3246 Stan Hoynowski Orange Beach, Al 850-596-1645 Randy Bright Houston, TX 713-816-2165 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here