- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V-2000 M 94 @ 2600 MHP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Viking 70 Enclosed Bridge, of course, shares the same sexy lines and style of the open bridge version. The sheer line is pure eye candy starting with a tall and aggressive rake to the stem that tapers effortlessly to a modest three feet of freeboard at the stern. A black metallic windshield mask wraps around the front of the deckhouse and transitions seamlessly into the dark tinted windows, which terminate in a teardrop shape.
- Accommodations are more than spectacular. The air conditioned enclosed bridge is easily accessed from the cockpit mezzanine with a powder-coated custom made aluminum ladder, or the salon via a hand-finished teak staircase. For superb visibility, the helm is forward and engine instrumentation and electronics nest in a raised wraparound console covered in black ultra-leather. A Moritz OctoPlex touch screen monitor controls all of the yacht’s systems and includes audible and visual alarms. Accessory switches for equipment are located above the windshield for easy reach. A stainless-steel destroyer-style wheel is matched to our exclusive VIPER proprietary programmable steering system with independent rudders for precise response and reduced drag. Take the helm and you will see just how quick and athletic this 61 plus ton yacht handles when you turn on a dime and get eleven cents change. Single lever engine controls throttle up effortlessly to speeds approaching 40 knots depending upon ambient conditions, engine selection and sea state. The adjustable Stidd helm chair is flanked with a pair of companion seats, each with built-in stowage. Abaft the helm area, a raised L-shaped lounge on the starboard side affords unobstructed views and with its large teak cocktail table creates an intimate dining area, or convenient work station. A flat screen television rises from the teak cabinetry at the push of a button. A refrigerator with a built-in ice maker keeps refreshments close at hand. A lockable door accesses the aft deck with a pod style helm for docking or fishing maneuvers. A molded fiberglass seat with a cushion top and stowage inside, powder-coated railing, quartz lights, and two hatches in the hardtop roof are among the many standard features. The interior layout is similar to the 70 Open Bridge with a slight variation on the port side of the salon to allow for the teak staircase to the bridge. Four and five stateroom configurations are available. For everything from fun fishing to serious cruising, the Viking 70 Enclosed Bridge is the undisputed top of its class.
- BOAT SHOW ACCESSORY KIT ACCESSORY DECOR PACKAGE CUSTOM DECOR EDITION ENCLOSED SALON DOOR TYPE CATCHES ON STATE ROOM DOORS IPO HOOK & EYE SOFA, IN ULTRALEATHER 303-3051 BRISA GINGER *TOP STITCHING AND STORAGE ARM AT DOOR CUSTOM WALLPAPER MATERIAL CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION CUSTOM HEADLINER MATERIAL THROUGHOUT BOAT DESERT SAND SYMPHONY MEZZANINE: DURALEE 15351-178 WITH BOLSTER DRINK HOLDER BAR STOOLS; IN ULTRALEATHER 303-3051 BRISA GINGER MSR: CUSTOM SCONCES ENCL FB: SOFA AND COMPANION SEATS IN ULTRALEATHER 303-3051 BRISA GINGER CARPET, FABRICA. KNOB HILL KH-09 GRITTY (INCLUDING FB) HEAD VANITY TOPS (EXCEPT DAY HEAD) TO HAVE WOOD SURROUND SALON: (5) CUSTOM TOSS PILLOWS MSR: (2) CUSTOM TOSS PILLOWS FWD SR: PILLOW ROLL CREW SR: (2) CUSTOM TOSS PILLOWS CREW SR: (2) CUSTOM "ENVELOPE" PILLOW HAMS MSR: CUSTOM HEADBOARD SALON COCKTAIL TABLE AND DINETTE TABLE TOPS TO BE MAPPA BURL
- SALON: CARPET RUNNER, FULL, CANVAS COCKTAIL TABLE *MOPPA BURL COMPANIONWAY, COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER W/ STEP COVERS SALON-DAY HEAD: CUSTOM WALLPAPER (75) 3980 REEDS PAPYRUS CROWN MOLDING IN SALON, GALLEY AND DINETTE MOPPA BURL DINETTE TABLE TOP CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION 3980 REEDS PAPYRUS GALLEY: BACKSPLASH IN COLONIAL MARBLE; SHELL SERIES COMPANIONWAY: VERTICAL TEAK STRIPS BETWEEN WALL PANELS IN COMPANIONWAY CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION 3980 REEDS PAPYRUS MASTER STATEROOM: HEADBOARD: FULL HEIGHT; ELIMINATE MIRROR OVER HEADBOARD TEAK STRIPS IN CEILING MASTER HEAD: MIRROR CEILING CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION (85) R2-ML-08 MILAN TRATTORIA GRANITE VANITY TOP - BIANCO AMICO WITH OGEE EDGE FORWARD STATEROOM: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION (75) 3797 GLAM GRASS SHELL FORWARD HEAD: MIRROR CEILING CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION (85) TR-SA-10 SQUARED AWRY OXIDE BRUSHED ALUMINUM SHOWER DOOR GRANITE VANITY TOP - BIANCO AMTICO WITH FULL BULLNOSE EDGE PORT STATEROOM: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION (75) GLAM GRASS SHELL 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION PORT HEAD: MIRROR CEILING CUSTOM WALLPAPER (85) R-IT-10 VENTRILOUQUIST CHROME SHOWER DOOR GRANITE VANITY TOP TO BE BIANCO AMTICO WITH FULL BULLNOSE EDGE CREW STATEROOM: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION (75) 3797 GLAM GRASS SHELL 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION CREW HEAD: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION 975) 3797 GLAM GRASS SHELL MIRROR CEILING CHROME SHOWER DOOR GRANITE VANITY TOP - BIANCO AMTICO WITH FULL BULLNOSE EDGE
- FLYBRIDGE: ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE RADAR MAST - SINGLE (6) ROD ROCKET LAUNCHER SINGLE STIDD HELM PREP & PREWIRE FOR ELECTRIC TEASER REELS MTU "BRIDGE CONTROLS" SYSTEM 2000 SERIES ENGINES ONLY POWDER COAT BRIDGE LADDER TOP MOUNT CONTROLS FOR AFT STATION MOLDED-IN QUARTZ LIGHTS IN FB OVERHANG MOPPA BURL TABLE TOP HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK FORWARD FOR A TOTAL OF (3) TANKS DC BOW THRUSTER BOTTOM PAINT BLACK BOOT STRIPE VIKING STD BLACK MECHANICAL: SECOND CHILLER LOGIC CONTROL PANEL IN FORWARD PANTRY COCKPIT: CRUISAIR "COOL BREEZE" MEZZANINE AIR SYSTEM PREP AND PREWIRE FOR CRUSHED ICE MACHINE DECK/EXT: LEWMAR V4 SS WINDLASS (GYPSY ONLY) SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK PAINT RUB RAIL WHITE
- ENGINE ROOM AND MECHANICAL
- POWER: MTU 16V-2000 M94 - 2600 MHP PREP AND PREWIRE ONLY FOR WATER MAKER DUAL POWER STEERING PUMPS IPO OF STANDARD SINGLE ON PORT ENGINE BILGE: AWLGRIP ANCHOR LOCKER GENERAL: UNDERWATER EXHAUST SYSTEM FIBERGLASS TANK VENTS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call our Viking Specialists! Dave Hirshberg * Naples, FL * 239-289-6098 Ron Hirshberg * Tampa / Sarasota * 941-545-6212 Jimmy Azzolini * Destin, FL * 850-259-3246 Stan Hoynowski * Orange Beach, Al * 850-596-1645 Randy Bright * Houston, TX * 713-816-2165 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht