- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED $90,000 TO SELL NOW!
This is one of the best 55’ Vikings available on the market! She has been meticulously maintained by her proud owner and full time Captain. This 55’ is fully rigged and too many recent upgrades to list. Vessel has been recently surveyed and is located in Los Suenos Resort in Costa Rica.
- Priced reduced $75,000!!! This is one of the best 55’ Vikings available on the market! She has been meticulously maintained by her proud owner and full time Captain. This 55’ is fully rigged and too many recent upgrades to list. Vessel is perfectly located in Los Suenos Resort in Costa Rica.
- Vessel Walk-thru
- This 55’ has 2 generators – Onan 20 kW with 1902 hours, and a Phasor 12.5 kW with 1540 hours. Recent upgrades to the electronics include – Northstar 6100i, Furuno GP -7000, and ICOM M604. New stereo system on the Flybridge – upgraded 2010 Forward and Starboard Staterooms have been upgraded with all NEW bedding. NEW salon AC compressor and condenser installed 2010 MAN engines have been meticulously maintained by Pro Diesel. All service on this 55’ Viking is up to date. New hoses and clamps in 2010.
- Main Salon
- Varnished coffee table, adjustable up and down L shaped sofa with storage underneath Raritan ice machine JVC compact disc automatic changer JVC audio and video control receiver JVC VHS and DVD player 24v dc, 120v dc and AC chips service panel located on top of cabinets, not ground level 4 storage drawers and 1 storage cabinet 32” Sharp television
- Sharp carousel convection microwave 2 cabinets with slide outs 4 Sub Zero refrigerators 2 sub zero freezers U shaped Dinette to starboard with storage underneath 4 slide out storage drawers Storage under sink and 2 storage cabinets 1 Kenyon smooth top electric stove 3 burner
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Queen bed Double closet JVC VHS 13” JVC TV
- V-Berth Cabin
- 1 Single bunk 1 Double bunk Single closet 13” JVC TV JVC VHS
- Crew Berth
- 2 Single bunks Single closet 1 guest head & shower
- 2 Teak varnished helm chairs Robertson Ap300x autopilot N2 northstar 6100i Furuno GP7000 C-map Nt Furuno GP32 Furuno Radar Furuno color video sounder FCV-292 Iridium satellite telephone RCL-100 spot light with point pad MRD60 marine stereo Furuno GPS-Navigator Icom VHF marine radio IC-m604 Icom VHF marine radio IC-m602 Icom VHF marine radio IC-m59 2 flo scan and RPM gauges Penn 50 Teaser Reels
- Live bait well in sole Murray fighting chair Fresh and salt water wash down pumps Cockpit freezer Engine control in cockpit 3 recessed fish boxes (2) underwater lights
- Engine Room
- Port and Stbd engine manual gauges 1 Onan marine generator 20 Kw 1 Phasor marine generator 12.5 Kw 2 1200 MAN main engines 4 cruisar air-conditioning Raritan 20 gallons water heater Micro commander controls Sea recovery water maker STA-RITE fresh water pump- 100 psi pressure tank Halon fire system Fuel transfer pump Oil transfer pump FloScan 233D fuel flow monitoring system (4) 2,000gph electric 24V automatic bilge pump
- Danforth anchor Windlass 1 electric davit 1 15 ft Zodiac hard bottom, 50 hp Yamaha year 2000 4 fender holders
- Pipe welders Tower Pipe Welders outriggers Vacuflush heads Kenmore top-load washer and dryer Central vacuum system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tony Carrizosa of Galati Yacht Sales, Costa Rica at 506-89166550 or 561-283-1656 or 305-519-5805 US Cell or firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers."