- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED $9,500!
This custom built Sportfish is a dream for any saltwater angler! It has been kept on a lift full time and is serviced every year by Owl Creek Boat Works. “Cool Breeze” was re-powered in 2002 with fuel efficient Yanmar 315s and has a full teak deck. There’s plenty of interior space inside for two adults to overnight comfortably. The electronics have been updated with Lowrance and Furuno and the bottom was recently painted. Don't hesitate to take a look at this custom beauty.
- Cuddy cabin with V-berth V-Berth allows for two adults to overnight comfortably Easy access to storage under each bunk, port and starboard Access to anchor locker Teak and holly sole Lockable louvered teak cabin door and hatch Bomar deck hatch provides ventilation to cuddy quarters Raritan porcelin head Galley shelf with stainless steal sink Room for a cooktop to be added
- Fortress anchor Electric windlass Bridge curtains Nav lights Teak deck throughout Starboard side console Custom livewell mounted in center of cockpit (6) Rod holders Coaming cushions Fighting chair stantions Under gunnel cleats Bilge access Cushion seating on engine boxes with backrests Forward seating with cushions Freshwater washdown Saltwater washdown
- Custom made tower Extended shade covers forward and aft Running lights Anchor light Antenna mounts Hynautic hydraulic steering Morse controls Engine start/stops Compass (5) rocket launchers (3) “Lay-back” rod holders (5) horizontal rod holder forward
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Plotter Raymarine autopilot VHF Lowrance GPS/Plotter/Sonar Stereo Stereo speakers Antennas mounted from tower platform
- Morse controls Hynautic hydraulic steering Acoustical and thermal insulation in engine boxes Bilge blower Automatic and manual bilge pumps Racor Fuel filters Engine alarms Emergency stop
- 12 volt (DC) 110 volt (AC) 2 Batteries 40amp charger Dockside Electrical cable AC/DC Electrical panel with custom lexan engraved systems display AC/DC Electrical panel fully breakered and metered Dual battery switches
- Hand laid fiberglass schedules Cored fiberglass deck Deep V entry forward Modified V aft Hull painted with Fighting Lady Yellow Awlgrip
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht