- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
YAMAHA ENGINE WARRANTY AND PRICE JUST REDUCED!
This factory customized Contender is new to the market and has not been "tournament fished." She has always been lift-kept under cover with a shiny gel coat and no bottom paint. Her electronics include an upgraded Raymarine Plotter, Radar and Sonar (E120), she also has power assist steering, full Yamaha engine warranty until November 2012 and is totally rigged out for fishing and diving! Seller will consider extending engine warranty for another 24 months!
"Gator" has all new upholstery and soft goods for 2013. She also has had a full detail waxing.
Don't miss this terrific 36' Contender Center Console, which is conveniently available for your inspection. All photos depicted are of the actual vessel and are current. Be sure and take a look at our "Gator" video, too. Bring all offers, seller is very motivated!
- New helm upholstery and soft goods 2013 Smaller factory helm footprint T-Top with handles and windshield Full Yamaha engine gauges Yamaha throttle controls Tilt steering Hydraulic power steering Built-in leaning post seat with fiberglass cooler aft facing seat 14 Center Console Rod Holders 4 T-Top Rocket launchers Large bi-fold, lockable electronics box overhead
- Center Console Electric Head
- (6) Storage lazarettes (2) Transom Livewells (1) Deck Livewell Rod lockers underneath Outriggers
- Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
- (2) 45 Gallon round live wells in transom (1) Livewell in cockpit sole (2) Under deck rod lockers (2) 76" fully lined and insulated aft fish boxes Forward anchor storage w/ rode locker storage with lockable lid
- Mechanical Equipment
- Recessed heavy duty pop up cleats Recessed full bow hand rails Transom door Coffin fish box bow Waterproof switches and breaker panel 2,000 GPH auto/manual bilge pump Dual power hydraulic steering with custom wheel Trim Tabs (3) 250 Yamaha 4 Stroke motors with Yamaha warranty
- Raymarine E120 Radar, Sonar and Plotter 2 Standard Horizon VHF Radios with remote speakers DSM 300 DIgital Sonar Module with bronze through hull with temp transducer Jensen Stereo/JL Audio Speakers, Sirius Trim Tabs RS 125 GPS Sensor Underwater lights 3 Battery switches Spreader lights T-Top LED light Overhead Electronics box Pro charger for batteries Lights under gunnels
- Hull & Deck
- No bottom paint Non skid deck and gunnels Dark blue gelcoat bottom "Ice Blue" gelcoat hull sides Painted boot stripe New soft goods 2013 Self-bailing cockpit Swim ladder & platform Heavy duty rub rail Foam floatation Coffin fiberglass factory cooler bow/deck (not shown in photos) Smaller center console footprint Underwater lights Blue lights under gunnel Fiberglass stringers No bottom paint
- Brokers Comments
- "Gator" was custom ordered from the factory by her first owner with many factory options you won't see on any other 36. Don't miss a great opportunity to own a legend - the sweet riding 36' Contender is loaded with options and is in good running condition for her new owner. Seller is moving up and needs all offers.
- Owners Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht