- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED!
Over 1,500 Grand Banks 42's were built from 1975-2004. The 42' is the most successful yacht design ever produced! This yacht has the popular 2-stateroom layout with a laundry room and a nice wide open salon with the galley down. A large master stateroom has lots of extra space for long cruising trips. Large cabin windows, full teak interior, wide side decks, and a gourmet galley.
Seller is motivated to sell, so please bring all offers!
- Sleeps 6 in 2 staterooms plus 2 on salon settee. Owner’s stateroom is aft with ensuite head and shower. VIP stateroom is forward with ensuite head and shower.
- Lower Helm with teak wheel Pilot Doors Settee with 2 berths Window blinds Icemaker Flat screen TV & VCR Teak sides and cabinets Parque floors Fold Up Eating table Fold Up Seating benches
- Princess 3 burner stove with convection oven 1 refrigerator and 1 deep freezer (Grunert Holding Plates) Cold plate refrigeration Microwave Under counter Storage Coffee Maker Toaster Oven Double stainless steel sink Water filtration system
- Master Stateroom
- Located aft Centerline berth Dresser Drawers Extra Closet and storage In suite head w/ Vac-U Flush and shower Bookshelves Teak bulkhead Solid privacy door Large Portholes
- Guest VIP Stateroom
- Located forward Modified V-berth Groco mechanical head (overboard or holding tank) Shower Hanging lockers Storage drawers Teak wood trim AC/Heat Anchor locker access Nice sized portholes
- Laundry Room
- Washer/Dryer Trash compactor Wet sink Portable Oven
- Wide open deck with a great layout Back to back seating Great visibility Extended Bimini top 1 Deck box 2 Deck chairs Non skid decks Mast/boom Extra storage Cup holders Canvas Covering
- Lower Helm: SEA 222 AM Radio Datamarine LX201 Digital Depth ICOM VHF Simrad Auto Pilot AP20 Upper Helm: Furuno Nav Net NT Radar Plotter Datamarine Depth Flow Scan Fuel Managment
- Mechanical Equipment
- Pneumatic Stabilizers (not working) Pickled Watermaker 80GPP Weaver Tender Davit Crane Lift Lofran's Windlass chain Glendinning Synchronizer 2 Plow Anchors 150' chain Spare parts, filters
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke (8kW) Generator with 2730 hours 12V/110V/220AC Battery charger - 20 amp Century 150 amp alternators Power shore cord Mechanical steering 3 Blade propellers
- Salon Leather Chairs Personal Items
- Miscellaneous Items
- Raritan Water Heater 12/06 Air Conditioning - 3 units Swim Platform with boarding ladder Window screens Magma propane barbeque grill with 2 propane tanks built in to port aft deck box Fender and lines Coast Guard Safety package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht