Sailing in the Sunreef 70 fulfils the expectations of even the most demanding
cruisers. With the hugely spacious deck and cabins and a massive full-beam
flybridge - the trademark of all Sunreef yachts - she is truly every charterer’s
or catamaran owner’s dream.
- Total Living Space: 148.14 m2,
- Flybridge surface: 26.74 m2,
- Centralised main helm station on the flybridge for easy sails handling,
- Extended nuber of layouts to choose from (owner, semi-owner, charter),
- Galley up/down option,
- Elegant and sleek exterior line,
- Customised interior design (Japanese design, Classic, Modern,
Newport style, etc.),
- All cabins are spacious and bright with three way access to beds,
separate bathrooms, individual air conditioning control,
extended storage space,
- Guests: 10-12,
- Range: 2000 nautical miles,
- Wide swimming platforms for easy access to water,
- Spacious crew quarters with separate galley.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please visit our site (link below) and send us an e-mail for further enquiries.