- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner Says Bring All Offers
World class fly bridge fisherman, (re-badged as a 48’ in 2004), is an impressive blend of modern design, quality construction, and leading edge performance. Two stateroom interior leaves room for a huge cockpit. Highlights include state of the art helm layout, teak and holly salon floor, and a spacious engine room. Fit and finish is as good as it gets.
Early Bite is captained maintained on a regular maintenance schedule. Port motor has been completely replaced and has less than 200 hours. Starboard motor has been majored and has less than 200 hours.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering this vessel from the huge cockpit you will find the L-shaped sofa on the port side and dinette to starboard. Features include a teak interior, teak and holly floors, entertainment system, window treatments, custom decor, ice maker, carpet runner, large storage areas and an outstanding view from the large salon windows. Proceeding forward is the galley that includes Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers, huge pantry and storage under the teak and holly floor, cabinets and easy access to dinette and salon. Down the companionway, the guest stateroom is located on the starboard side with up and down single berths and double berth looking aft and below. This area sleeps three/four comfortably. Access to the large guest head is across the companionway. The head includes shower, sink, cabinet and mirrors. Continuing forward is the master stateroom with queen berth and large ensuite head.
- Teak interior Air conditioning Bose Surround Sound system, Bose receiver LS18 with CD/DVD and SAT TV Silhouette blinds Ultra leather L-shaped sofa with storage to port Stb side dinette w/teak table Main electrical panel Entertainment system Ice maker Tan carpeting Accent Lighting Custom decor and throw pillows More than ample storage space
- (2) Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers (2) Sub-Zero freezer drawers Sharp Carousal convection microwave Two burner stovetop Air Conditioning Corian counters Teak and holly floor Extra large pantry in floor Galley cabinets and storage Easy access to dinette - L shaped with teak table top Sink with sprayer faucet 120V A/C outlet GFI protected Disposal
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward centerline Air conditioning SMX II controls Sony TV with VCR Queen berth Large storage under queen berth Ensuite head with shower, sink, cabinets and Corian counters Hanging lockers Storage drawers Rod storage Custom decor Throw pillows
- Guest Stateroom
- Located three steps down companionway to Stbd Upper/lower single berths Double berth Air conditioning Hanging locker Large guest head with Vacuflush head, shower, Corian counter, sink and storage cabinets Custom decor Throw pillows Easy access to guest head Splendide 2000 combo washer/dryer in companionway
- Helm Area
- Radio FM/AM/CD Ritchie compass Engine gauge package Compass *Please note ships electronics will need to be replaced
- Fly Bridge
- Pompanette Chairs SS pedestal with covers Hardtop w/ Quartz lights 7 Rod holders on aft fly bridge rail Single lever controls (glendenning) electronics Two teaser reels Guest seating Rod storage Console cover Storage
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers with collapsible back bar Teaser reels Bait prep station Tackle center Transom livewell Transom door (2) Large fishboxes Fighting chair
- Large size with 156 sq. ft. 50 Amp dockside power (4) rod holder in Gunwale Saltwater/freshwater washdown system – replaced 08/11 Cockpit accent lighting Cockpit direct lighting Cockpit lockers - port and starboard Cockpit speakers Cockpit coaming Livewell in transom Bait prep with sink (2) Large fishboxes Gaff and boat hook storage Transom door Access to fly bridge Access to engine room
- Deck Equipment
- Hull color: White with blue boot top and blue bottom paint Windlass Lewmar/pulpit Stainless Hawse pipes and cleats Bow rails Delta 25lb anchor Safety side rails Non-skid deck Coast Guard safety package Bottom job and new zincs 08/11
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 12.5kW generator - 825 hours Cablemaster shore power Sentry battery charger Cabo superior electrical panel and wiring
- Engine Room
- Twin MAN x 800/hp IB Diesels; Hrs: 200 Oil change system Awlgripped engine room Emergency bilge pumps Racor filters Engine room lighting Engine room exhaust Halon fire system Engine room blowers Fuel transfer pumps Main electrical switches Battery charger Village Marine watermaker 40GPH New salon A/C 10/11 New master stateroom A/C 10/11 Three new bilge pumps 08/11 New blower fans 08/11 Primary and secondary racors changed 11/11 Generator racor & coolant flush 12/11
- Broker's Remarks
- "Early Bite" underwent a survey by its owners in 2010, all survey items have since been fixed. However, the electronics are original and are not in good working order, burned out screens, etc. The owners no longer fish or travel with the boat and have decided not to replace them.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht