- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 74 EOC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
All reasonable offers will be considered!!
- Guest stateroom forward with queen berth, quilted bedspread with matching pillow shams, Panasonic television, cedar lined locker, two opening portlights and opening hatch overhead. Head aft to port with vanity, sink, VacuFlush toilet, shower and opening portlight. Master stateroom aft and down one step to starboard with walkaround queen berth, quilted bedspread with matching pillow shams, generous locker storage, Panasonic television, two opening portlights and ensuite head with vanity, sink, VacuFlush toilet, spacious stall shower with seat and opening portlight. Expertly concealed in the companionway is a Malber clothes washer and separate Malber clothes dryer. Up three steps to the galley to port, elevated pilothouse helm to starboard and salon aft with L-sette with recliner, hi-lo table, straight settee, wet bar and full entertainment center with Panasonic television, Panasonic VHS, Harman Kardon AM/FM stereo receiver, Harmon Kardon DVD and Bose Surround Sound. Interior is spotless and features Granite countertops and Ultraleather throughout.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom features a queen size berth with inner spring mattress, built-in storage, dual night stands, and cedar lined locker, plus private head compartment. Cedar lined hanging locker Drawer storage Hanging storage Panasonic TV / VCR Panasonic 5-Disc CD changer Phone connection Outlet AC / Heat Queen sized berth
- Galley and Laundry
- Nova Kool refrigerator Nova Kool freezer GE Microwave / convection oven Dockside fresh water pressure system Granite counter Sink with cover Hardwood sole floor Stove exhaust vent Black & Decker coffee maker
- King Dome Satellite TV Panasonic TV Panasonic VCR Harmon Kardon DVD player Harmon Kardon AVD 120 stereo Bose Speakers Ultraleather with double recliners Coffee table Central vacuum system Pull-out love seat sofa Salon wet bar
- Electrical System
- 220v AC electrical system 12v DC electrical system Auto battery charger Onan 13.5kW Generator with 566 hours Glendenning cablemaster electrical dockside cable #50amp Isolation transformer
- Electronics and Navigation
- ST60 Raytheon in upper and lower station Ritchie compass (lower and upper helms) Raytheon ST60 Tri-data depth sounder Raytheon E120 Open Array radar / GPS Raytheon E80 on bridge STD Horizon GPS - 1000 Horn 12v plug on bridge and lower helm Jabsco spotlight - remote 110 Receptacle on bridge
- Deck and Bridge Equipment
- Gold-trimmed custom built gauges and dual camptain's chairs pamper you on the fly bridge, along with a curved lounge, plenty of storage and a wet bar with sink. An integral staircase leads to the roomy cockpit with its stowage lockers and easy engine room access, plus a transom platform with hidden swim ladder and fender storage. Glendenning cablemaster Hidden swim ladder Fender storage Transom hot/cold shower Water/cable hookup Icemaker Bridge table Bridge lounge seating Bridge captain's chair Bridge companion chair Nautical structures davit Maxwell windlass Zodiac 9' Dinghy Transom door Boarding ladder Trim tab Radar arch Trend Marine sliding glass door Foredeck sunlounge Prop pockets Bow thruster Stern thruster Cockpit engine compartment access Tilt steering (3) Windshield wipers Horn
- Engine and Mechanical
- Marine Air with reverse cycle air conditioner Bilge pump Bow thruster Electric engine control Fireboy Fire control system Racor fuel filter Fuel shut-off valve Muffler Stern thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, contact Pete Peters in our Hampton office at 757-723-6774; direct at 757-876-9227; via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com