- 120 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 4000 M90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Built as hull number seven in the yard’s PJ 120 series of sports yachts in 2008, Vitamin was styled and has an interior by Nuvolari and Lenard. Lloyds classed and MCA compliant, accommodation is for up to eight guests in three double staterooms and one twin cabin. Twin 2750hp MTU engines and a planing aluminium hull give Vitamin a cruising speed of 24 knots and maximum speed of 28 knots.
VITAMIn is the first of the new 120 series, bigger generators, better layout and zero speed stabilizers.
Best 120 Palmer Johnson on the market.
- Beam: 24'02"
- Total Power: 4000
- • The interior features a selected veneer with accents of a contrasting wood or selected material • Overheads are finished in distinctive, textured upholstery • Flooring includes wood, carpet, or other high quality treatment • Showers enclosure walls include marble accents • Faucets and bathroom accessories are from the innovative Dornbracht MEM series • Hardware is high quality, Fusital and similar. • Lighting is controlled by conveniently located switches • Light fixtures are Cantalupi or similar, and include rope light, recessed down lights, art lights, accent lights, and reading lights. • Decorative table lamps and wall sconces in special interest locations • Window treatments are Roman shades of fine fabric 3 VIP cabins and a convertable cabin which acts as a day room and also a twin cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- • Custom cabinetry, stainless steel countertop • Cooktop: four burner induction type, stainless steel trim • Range hood: stainless steel trim • Convection oven: stainless steel trim • Heat lamps • Microwave oven: stainless steel trim • Refrigerator: stainless steel front panel • Freezer(s): stainless steel front panel • Sink disposal • Dishwasher: stainless steel trim • Trash Compactor: black. • Sink fixture: Grohe Europlus with sprayer • Dinette with settee and fixed table
- Electronics / Navigation
- • Features a helm console with flat screen displays, operator selected Daylight monitors • One Furuno Radar • One Chartplotter System • One Instrument package • One Furuno Sonar • One VHF receiver • Two Icom portable GMDSS radios • Five Kenwood handheld UHF radio • One Autopilot w/gyro • One Epirb, One Sart • Four CCTV cameras, monitoring • One 4.5” magnetic compass • Satellite communication and WiFi capability • Satellite television
- • Main switchboard, Power Management System, seamless transfer, circuit breakers, metering, ground fault indication • 50Hz system with three phase and single phase voltages • Electrical distribution panels, GFCI protection at outlets • Two (2) 24V starting battery banks for the main engines and generators • One (1) 24V service battery bank • One (1) 24V emergency battery bank in foredeck locker • One (1) 24V emergency communications battery bank in Foredeck Locker • Batteries are maintenance free type • Two (2) main engine driven alternators • Two (2) generator driven alternators • Mastervolt constant voltage battery chargers • Two (2)Kilo Pack 54 KW generators with instrument panels • Coded wiring system • Vimar wall switches for guest , crew areas • Emergency lighting system • Exterior lighting system • Shore power converter, 60 KVA • One (1) Glendenning CM-8 cable reel, with 75 ft of 100 amp shore power cable • Navigation lights with control panel, 24V, includes N.U.C. lights, Aqua Signal Fixtures • Alarm system with monitors in pilothouse, crew lounge and engine room (monitors bilge, fire and tank capacities)
- • Two (2) Maxwell VWC 6000 vertical windlasses, hydraulic, with capstan, band brake, tethered pendant controller • Two (2) Maxwell chain stoppers • Two (2) Ray, polished stainless steel anchors, stem mounted • Anchor chain, chain wash • Four (4) deck mounted bollards • Two (2) stainless steel fairleads • Freeing ports • Forward tender garage with hydraulic operated cover, 1,000 kg capacity davit • Ships bell • Watertight hatch to chain locker • Port / Starboard weathertight storage lockers • Jack staff and socket • Liferail, welded 316L stainless steel. AFT MAIN DECK • Teak decking and stair treads • Seating arrangement with sofas, upholstered cushions, and table • Sunpad with cushion • Ladder to flybridge concealed in overhead, automatically deploys and retracts for privacy on sundeck • Passerelle, 5.5 meter • Custom covering door for passerelle • Tender garage, hydraulically powered • Tender davit, 500 kg capacity, installed inside garage • Custom swim platform with self deploying swim ladder, port and starboard stowage lockers • Capstans Maxwell 4000, deck mounted mooring bollards port and starboard • Two (2) stainless steel corner chocks • Polished 316L stainless-steel liferails • Lazarette access hatch, engine room escape hatch • Service connections for fuel, water • Shore power cable reel • Polished Stainless Steel nameplate with backlighting • Two (2) eight-man life raft in white canister, hydrostatic release • Flag staff
- Engine / Mechanical
- MECHANICAL • MTU 12V4000 DDEC M90 marine diesels, rated 2,750 bhp @ 2,100 rpm [pending] • Remote mounted gearsets, with trailing pumps and trolling valves [pending] • Propellers NiBrAl, 5 blade, fixed pitch • Shaft type driveline w/seals, bearings • MTU/DDEC engine controls and monitoring • Integral tanks – fuel, potable water, holding, new lube oil, used lube oil • Diesel fuel fill and transfer manifold • Fuel flowmeter and totalizer • Alfa-Laval oil/water separator • Fuel transfer pump, Oberdorfer 1100 • Separ fuel filters with gauge, water sensor, priming pump • New lube oil tank, waste lube oil tank • Lube oil pumps, one new, one used • Sea chests with sea strainers on engine and generator seawater supplies • Seawater piping of copper nickel [CuNi] • Main engine exhaust system • Generator exhaust system • Steering, electro-hydraulic with dual engine driven pumps. Fly by wire at helm and docking/wing stations • Emergency steering system • Integrated hydraulic system • Stabilizer system, dual fin type • Bow thruster, tunnel type, proportional control • Bow thruster grill/guard with sacrificial zinc • Bilge and fire system manifold • One bilge pump, One fire pump, self priming • One (1) G & R GRUPPO 2 JET 518 fresh water pressure set • One (1)watermaker, with ultraviolet sterilizer • Two (2) 30 gallon water heaters, electric elements • Ring type hot water system w/circulation pump • Water filter, with sediment, taste/odor cartriges • One (1) dockside fresh water connection with pressure reducing valve • Tecma toilets, fresh water flush • Hamann Marine Sanitation Device • Ships air compressor, reservoir • Compressed air fitting in the engine room, garages, foredeck and boat deck • Engine room fire system, NOVEC type • Fire dampers on engineroom intake, exhaust vents • Delta ‘T’ engine room ventilation system • Reverse Cycle air conditioning system, 16 tons (192,000 btu), digital room controls • Fresh make-up air system • Deluge fire system for the garages Main Engines - 926 hours each Generators - 2040 hours each
- Contact email@example.com Tel: 954 768 0707
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.