- 37 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 4000 M90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The PJ 120 Sports Yacht semi-custom series presents a line of 37m motor yachts designed to be at the helm of eye-catching innovation, powerful performance, and sleek sexy lines. The yacht’s exterior and interior designed by Nuvolari & Lenard, world well known reputable Italian designers. The PJ 120 series combines attractive style of an open yacht while producing the space and usability of a fly bridge yacht.
The major advantages and features of Vitamin are:
· The hull #7 and the last one of the 120’s series built by Palmer Johnson
· The most technically advanced of all predecessors having top specification
· The only one of 120 Palmer Johnson equipped with TRAC zero speed stabilizers
· The interior features a selected veneer with accents of a contrasting wood or selected material · Overheads are finished in distinctive, textured upholstery
· Flooring includes wood, carpet, or other high quality treatment
· Showers enclosure walls include marble accents
· Faucets and bathroom accessories are from the innovative Dornbracht MEM series
· Hardware is high quality, Fusital and similar
· LANTIC entertainment system operated from iPad or iPhones
· Lighting is controlled by conveniently located switches
· Light fixtures are Cantalupi or similar, and include rope light, recessed down lights, art lights, accent lights, and reading lights.
· Decorative table lamps and wall sconces in special interest locations · Window treatments are Roman shades of fine fabric
· 3 VIP cabins and a convertible cabin which acts as a day room and also a twin cabin with ensuite bathroom.
• The interior features a selected veneer with accents of a contrasting wood or selected material
• Overheads are finished in distinctive, textured upholstery
• Flooring includes wood, carpet, or other high quality treatment
• Showers enclosure walls include marble accents
• Faucets and bathroom accessories are from the innovative Dornbracht MEM series
• Hardware is high quality, Fusital and similar.
• Lighting is controlled by conveniently located switches
• Light fixtures are Cantalupi or similar, and include rope light, recessed down lights, art lights, accent lights, and reading lights.
• Decorative table lamps and wall sconces in special interest locations
• Window treatments are Roman shades of fine fabric
3 VIP cabins and a convertable cabin which acts as a day room and also a twin cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- New sofas
- dinning chairs
- 30 curtains
- 1 cover bed in master,
- 4 cover beds in guests
- 4 new decorative cushions.
- 3 bench sofas main deck
- 2 sofas with beck center fly
- 1 big sofas sunbed on fly,
- 1 big sofa sunbed on aft
- 1 big sofa sunbed on fwd
- 20 New decorative cushions.
The owners, salon and galley zone upgrate with new central servers,
- New HD TV in salon & master
- New DVD Blue ray (3)
- Ipod or iphone to control Lantic system
- Extra sat-TV decoder.
- 2 cranes
- swimming ladder
- hydraulic system
- TRAC Stab system survey
- INTERIM Certificate,
- LLOYD'S REGISTER survey, Certificate number: MSL 1400016
- STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE for large pleasure sailing & motor vessels, (LY3) Certificate N' 428/2014.
- LOA 121' (36.90 m) Beam 24'4'' (7.44 m) Max. Draft 6'65'' (1.98 m)
- Total Cabins: 4 Sleeps: 8 Captain Quarters: Yes Crew Cabin: 3 Crew Sleeps: 6
- Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Cruise Speed: 24 Knots Max Speed: 28 Knots Range: 900 nm at 24 knots Displacement: 145 Tonne Gross Tonnage: 223 Ton Water Capacity: 932 Gallons Water Tank Material: Aluminum Fuel Capacity: 7200 Gallons Fuel Consumption: 49 Gallons Black & Gray water: 2,160 liters, 570 Gallons
- Hull and Deck Information
- Hull ID: PJ 254 - No 7 Hull Material: Aluminum Deck Material: Teak Hull Configuration: Modified V-Hull Hull Designer: Palmer Johnson Hull Color: Metallic Silver Hull Finish: Awlgrip Exterior Designer: Novulari & Lenard Interior Designer: Novulari & Lenard
- Manufacturer: MTU Model: 12V 4000 M90 Engine Count: Twin Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Type: Inboard Propulsion Type: Twin Screw Horse Power Year Approx Hours Date Hours Registered Condition Serial Number Engine 1 2750 2009 1 571 Engine 2 2750 2009 1 562
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vladimir Tupikov P: +7 495 98 48 098 M: +7 925 804 0114 email@example.com