- 120 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 4000 M90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VITAMIN is the first of the new style PJ 120. Built as hull number seven in the yard’s PJ 120 series of sports yachts in 2009, Vitamin was styled and has an interior by Nuvolari and Lenard. Lloyds classed and MCA compliant, accommodation is for up to eight guests in three double staterooms and one twin cabin. Twin 2750hp MTU engines and a planing aluminium hull give VITAMIN a cruising speed of 24 knots and maximum speed of 28 knots. Better layout, larger Generators and zero speed stabilization.
• The interior features a selected veneer with accents of a contrasting wood or selected material
• Overheads are finished in distinctive, textured upholstery
• Flooring includes wood, carpet, or other high quality treatment
• Showers enclosure walls include marble accents
• Faucets and bathroom accessories are from the innovative Dornbracht MEM series
• Hardware is high quality, Fusital and similar.
• Lighting is controlled by conveniently located switches
• Light fixtures are Cantalupi or similar, and include rope light, recessed down lights, art lights, accent lights, and reading lights.
• Decorative table lamps and wall sconces in special interest locations
• Window treatments are Roman shades of fine fabric
3 VIP cabins and a convertable cabin which acts as a day room and also a twin cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- LOA: 120' 0" (36.58m) Beam: 24' 2" (7.37m) Max Draft: 6' 5" (1.96m)
- Total Cabins: 4 Sleeps: 8 Captain Quarters: Yes Crew Cabin: 3 Crew Sleeps: 6
- Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Cruise Speed: 24 Knots Max Speed: 28 Knots Displacement: 145 Tonne Gross Tonnage: 223 Ton Water Capacity: 945 Gallons Water Tank Material: Aluminum Fuel Capacity: 7,681 Gallons Fuel Consumption: 49 Gallons
- Hull and Deck Information
- Hull ID: PJ 254 - No 7 Hull Material: Aluminum Deck Material: Teak Hull Configuration: Modified V-Hull Hull Designer: Palmer Johnson Hull Color: Metallic Silver Hull Finish: Awlgrip Exterior Designer: Novulari & Lenard Interior Designer: Novulari & Lenard
- Manufacturer: MTU Model: 12V 4000 M90 Engine Count: Twin Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Type: Inboard Propulsion Type: Twin Screw Horse Power Year Approx Hours Date Hours Registered Condition Serial Number Engine 1 2750 2009 900 Engine 2 2750 2009 900
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vladimir Tupikov P: +7 495 98 48 098 M: +7 925 804 0114 firstname.lastname@example.org