- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Built in one of the finest yards in North Carolina where boat building is a tradition. Repowered in 2003 with a pair of new Cummins 370’s which provide the perfect power for this ultimate fishing boat. She will cruise at 24kts burning only 20 gallons per hour. If you are looking for an economical and proven fishing machine she should be on your short list. She is priced to sell.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon from the roomy cockpit with a sleep sofa, easy chair and two stools at the bar. Down a few steps to the galley to port and the master stateroom to the starboard. Head is all the way forward.
- Main Salon
- Sofa bed Easy Chair Flat Screen TV DVD Player VHF radio Am/Fm Stereo Bar with two stools Rod Holders
- Teak and Holly cabin sole One burner electric stove Sink Hot and cold pressure water Holiday Microwave Refrigerator
- Two R/C heat and air conditioners Electric Windlass Viking Six man life raft Plow anchor with 20’ of chain and 300 ft. of rode Macerator Holding tank with deck pumpout
- Teaser reels Fish box Pompanette fighting chair Icey-tech cooler and seat combo Rupp outriggers Tackle station F&S water wash down Five rod holders
- Electronics and Helm
- Three sided Eisenglass Compass Garmin 3210/Radar, GPS/Depth and speed Icom VHF EPIRB
- Engine Details, Electrical, and Mechanical Details
- Twin 6BTA 5.9 Cummins engines installed new in 2003. New Generator installed new in 2003 30 amp power cord 12V/110 volt Brand new generator in 2003. 4 Hrs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.