- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Demo Boat Reduced $119,900
The 250cc is a solid offshore fishing boat. Her deep V-hull can handle rough water better than many bigger boats, and like all Everglades, she was designed for performance, comfort and safety.
Well equipped for fishing, there are spacious fishboxes fore and aft, 2 tackle lockers, a 45-gallon circulating livewell, a 20-gallon freshwater washdown, and abundant rod holders. Details like 8" stainless steel pull-up cleats, powder-coated toe rails, and a lockable transom gate with freeing port are rare to find on a boat this size.
Everglades' plush seating is plentiful, with a U-shaped bow configuration with cushions and storage, a combination helm seat/leaning post, a 94-quart Yeti® cooler seat with backrest, and an aft double bench seat that lifts to access the battery compartment, a huge plus for service access. All upholstery uses extra heavy-duty vinyl, foam, and thread to withstand years of exposure.
Built to last, Everglades' 250cc packs a lot of impressive features into her 25 feet of length.
•Single Yamaha 350hp with power steering
•Outrigger Quick Cam Cleat
•Ski Tow Pylon
•Helm Seat Cover
- • Unsinkable • 10-year transferable hull warranty • Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process • Self-bailing cockpit • Variable deadrise deep v-hull • NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified • No wood construction – all composite • High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation • Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted biaxial fiberglass • High density PVC composite transom • Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability • Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface • Molded-in diamond non-skid • Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access • ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts • Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powdercoated using premium marine grade materials • Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty • Caulking – high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone bath caulk) • Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs • Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits • Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps • 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance • All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion • 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches • Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane • Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high density plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions • Bronze high speed intake strainers • Painted aluminum 163 gal fuel tank
- • 3 battery management system • Dual battery switch • Fresh-water washdown – 20 gal • Raw-water washdown • Electric Lectrotab, single cylinder, custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract
- • Cooler seat forward with backrest - 94 qt • Forward U-shaped bow seating with storage and cushions • Helm seating with bolsters that converts to a leaning post • Mechanical stern seat that opens to access battery storage
- Options Included
- •Power Steering •Outrigger Package •Outrigger Quick Cam Cleat •Ski Tow Pylon •Shipping Cover •Console Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Emmett Cregan - firstname.lastname@example.org 920-421-0397