- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 45 Convertible is a fishing machine. The cockpit was carefully thought out and designed for fishing. And, after several hours in the fighting chair, the cabin provides an oasis of creature comforts. The hull is reinforced with a molded fiberglass stringer grid, stem to stern, and the bulkheads are glassed into place. The whole package is designed for speed, strength and durability in even the roughest waters. It's 45 feet of pure offshore confidence.
All Rampage boats are designed for serious anglers who want to fish for billfish or meat far offshore in as much comfort as possible. While all convertible builders might say that, the fact is that the Rampage 45 has probably the fishiest cockpit on the market these days in class. Because she is light and has a relatively low dead rise at the transom of 12-degrees, she can be driven with reasonable power and does not need huge engines to get her into the 30-knot range. She is the largest boat in the Rampage line, so the builder has loaded in every feature imaginable from larger battlewagons into this powerful 45-package.
- Top speed for the Rampage 45 Convertible (2010- ) is 40.3 MPH (64.9 KPH), burning 76 gallons per hour (GPH) or 287.66 liters per hour (LPH).
- Best cruise for the Rampage 45 Convertible (2010- ) is 29.2 MPH (47 KPH), and the boat gets .65 miles per gallon (MPG) or 0.28 kilometers per liter (KPL), giving the boat a cruising range of 381 miles (613.16 kilometers).
- Standard Features
- HULL • Five-year transferable structural warranty • Three-year warranty against gel coat blisters below the waterline • Vinylester resin barrier coat • Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement • Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides relieved at all thru-hull fittings • Molded fiberglass stringer system – Foam filled • Composite bulkheads, encapsulated in fiberglass • Anti-fouling bottom coating including epoxy primer, sealer, and ablative top COAT • Bronze thru-hull fittings below the waterline • Stainless steel thru-hull fittings above the waterline • Transom boarding steps • Painted boot stripe COCKPIT • 130 square ft of usable cockpit area • 36 gallon baitwell with removable baffle and light • Bait prep center includes sink, two tackle storage centers, and an insulated ICE BOX • Two removable 5-foot cockpit fish boxes with macerator overboard drains and removable floor hatches • Fuel tank fitting access hatches • Gunwale hawse pipes • Raw water wash down system • Fresh water wash down system • Dockside water inlet • Courtesy lighting • Transom door with gate and heavy duty latch • Storage under steps to cabin entry • Walk-in engine room access • 1/2" aluminum reinforcing plate for fighting chair-installation • Cable and telephone shore connections • Glendinning®‚ automatic retractable shore power cord system BRIDGE DECK & HELM CONSOLE • Bench seats with cushions and storage • Lockable rod storage locker forward • Lockable rod storage under portside bench seat • Tournament lever control station with lit tip switch panel • ZF electronic controls • 66" x 14" dash surface for mounting of electronics • Digital engine monitoring system with audible warning system • Compass with light • Edson® stainless steel, helm wheel with comfort grip and control knobs • Power assisted hydraulic steering • Teak ladder back, helm and companion seats • Sony, Single CD, AM/FM Stereo with four speakers DECK • Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin with bi-axial fabric reinforcement and core construction • Aluminum bow rail • Eight 12" stainless steel cleats • Anchor locker with overboard drain • White rub rail with stainless steel insert • Maxwell Liberty Series windlass with remote control, Fortress anchor, 300' line, and 25' of chain DECKHOUSE GALLEY • Cherry storage cabinets • Corian solid surface countertops with integrated solid surface sink • Two-burner ceramic cooktop • Microwave oven • SubZero refrigerator/freezer drawers • Teak flooring • Coffee maker DECKHOUSE SALON • Padded carpeting • Premium vinyl headliner • Cherry cabinetry and joinery • Silhouette blinds with Cherry valence trim and indirect lighting • Tinted safety glass windows • Salon door – powder coated aluminum • Entertainment center boasts a 32" LCD Television, CD/DVD player, and (5) surround sound speakers with (1) subwoofer • Telephone outlet • L-shaped lounge with rod storage beneath • Dinette with storage beneath seats • 120 volt outlets • Custom AC/DC distribution panels with hinged access to wiring • 24 volt lighting MASTER STATEROOM • Carpeting • Premium vinyl headliner and wall covering • Island queen berth with positive locking, shock assisted hatch and storage beneath • Memory foam mattress with comforter, pillows, and pillow shams • Hanging locker with cedar lining and light • Storage drawers • Bomar overhead hatch with screen • 120 volt outlets • 24 volt lighting • Private head • CD, AM/FM stereo with speakers MASTER STATEROOM HEAD • Solid surface counter top with ceramic sink • Cherry cabinetry • Full length mirror mounted to head door • Spacious shower with a molded seat and a bi-fold door • Amtico wood flooring • Towel bar • Sealand marine toilet system with integral macerator • Vent fan • 24 volt lighting • 120 volt outlet GUEST STATEROOM Carpeting Storage Cabinet Premium vinyl headliner and wall covering Twin berths with headboard filler to convert to queen berth Cedar lined hanging locker with light Under berth storage Mattresses with comforters, pillows and pillow shams 24 volt lighting 120 volt outlet GUEST HEAD Solid surface counter top with ceramic sink Cherry wood cabinetry with storage doors Circular shower with acrylic sliding door and automatic sump pump Amtico wood flooring Towel bar Tecma® marine toilet system with integral macerator Vent fan 24 volt lighting 120 volt outlet ENGINE ROOM AND MECHANICAL 24-volt enclosed lights 24-volt bilge blowers Twin diesel, fresh water-cooled engines, ZF Marine gears with trolling valves, seawater basket strainers and exhaust silencers Kohler 13kW diesel, fresh water-cooled generator with seawater basket strainer, remote start, water lift muffler and sound enclosure, digital monitoring with remote start Fire extinguishing system with audible and visual Pressurized fresh water system with 20-gallon stainless steel electric water heater Six automatic electric Rule bilge pumps Aluminum fuel tanks - ceramic coated Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pumpout Fuel filter water separator for generator Duplex fuel filters for each main engine Fuel priming pumps Emergency bilge suction valves on both engine pickups Bonding system with transom zinc plate Bronze struts Stainless steel rudders Aquamet‚ 22 prop shaft 5-blade CNC machined propellers Tides shaft seals Recessed hydraulic bennett trim tabs ELECTRICAL Three 24-volt banks of heavy-duty 12 volt marine batteries stored secured in a custom fiberglass box 12V equalizer 24 volt automatic battery charger, 95 amp Battery paralleling system with console switch 24 volt light fixtures 120 volt outlets Battery control panel with fusing and isolation switches 12/24 volt DC distribution panel with circuit breakers 120/240 volt AC distribution panel with circuit breakers AC switching panel with voltage and load meters Ground fault protection on AC receptacles Navigation lights Two 16,000 BTU Cruisair air conditioning units with reverse cycle heating Galvanic isolator
- ENGINES Twin CAT C-12, 715 MHP Twin CAT C-15, 865 MHP Twin CAT C-18, 1,015 MHP HULL COLOR Rampage White Hull, Standard Rampage Fighting Lady Yellow Hull Rampage Ice Blue Hull Rampage Aqua Mist Green Hull HARDTOP – TOWER – ENCLOSURE Hardtop (Includes 8 Rocket Launchers, 2 Spreader Lights, Red & White Courtesy Lights) Tuna Tower (Includes 8 Rocket Launchers, 2 Spreader Lights, Red & White Courtesy Lights, Controls & Wheel) Lee Double Spreader, Cabin-Mounted Outriggers Canvas, Three-Sided Enclosure Canvas, Aft Curtain Canvas, Helm Cover Canvas, Upper Station Console Cover ELECTRICAL SYSTEM ZF Back-Up Controls Upper Station Murphy Display Electric Reel Outlets Smart Command Control Upgrade, ZF Smart Command Control Upgrade, ZF with Upper Station CE/INTERNATIONAL CE Standards, Gas CE Standards, Diesel International Standards, Gas International Standards, Diesel GALLEY & INTERIOR Salon TV Upgrade-46" LCD TV FWD Stateroom 13" LCD TV/DVD (US Only) Washer/Dryer Combo, 120V Washer/Dryer Combo, 220V Central Vacuum, 120V Central Vacuum, 220V Overhead Cherry Hand Rail in Salon Teak Flooring-Salon Only Custom Fitted Sheets Decorative Towel/Pillow Package Guest State Room 3rdBunk (available only in original order) Ice Maker, 120V Ice Maker, 220V HEAD COMPARTMENT Macerator Pump with Overboard Discharge EXTERIOR & MECHANICAL Algae-X Fuel Conditioning System Insulated Fish Bag Oil Exchange System for Generator, Engines & Transmissions Cockpit Bolsters Freezer Box, 120V Freezer Box, 220V Underwater Lights Prop-Smith 2 3/4" Raymarine Electronics Package - Lower Station Only* No Bow Pulpit, Bow Rail Carolina No Bow Pulpit, No Bow Rail Step Box/Storage Tub, White Storage Cradle Sail Away Kit -Includes eight life jackets with case, life ring, signal kit, six dock lines, four fenders with ropes, fog bell and Rules of the Road manual
- Please contact John Keenan for viewing instructions at 954.793.7455 Cell or via e-mail at John@denisonyachtsales.com