- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 38 is a proven tournament winner. She turns heads wherever she goes. And when it's time to get down to some serious fishing, she's completely equipped. There's a 100-square foot cockpit in the aft with huge fish boxes, a 55-gallon live well and plenty of storage for rods and rigging. Rampage laminates a half-inch aluminum plate into the cockpit sole for mounting a fighting chair. The center helm has plenty of room for electronic gear. Below, there's 7 feet of headroom and all the room for the extras you'd ever want.
- Top speed for the Rampage 38 is 36.9 MPH (59.4 KPH), burning 50.5 gallons per hour (GPH) or 191.14 liters per hour (LPH).
Best cruise for the Rampage 38 is 17.7 MPH (28.5 KPH), and the boat gets 1.44 miles per gallon (MPG) or 0.61 kilometers per liter (KPL), giving the boat a cruising range of 518 miles (833.64 kilometers).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- HULL • Five-year transferable structural warranty • Three-year warranty against gel coat blisters below the waterline • Vinylester resin barrier coat • Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement • Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides relieved at all thru-hull fittings • Double-stringer bulkhead construction • Anti-fouling bottom coating including epoxy primer, sealer and ablative top coat • 316 stainless steel hull side through-hull fittings • Bronze underwater through-hull fittings DECK • Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction • Polished stainless steel anchor roller assembly • 316 stainless steel 1 1/4" bow rail • Heavy duty black rub rail with stainless steel insert • Anodized aluminum windshield with electrically actuated center vent • Three windshield wipers, self parking with heavy duty pantograph arms HELM DECK • Molded fiberglass helm deck with dual electromechanical rams and cockpit switch • Tackle storage compartment • Portside lounge with self-draining, finished fiberglass storage below • Portside swivel seat with stowaway foot rest • Ladder back helm chair • Sliding bi-fold hatch with acrylic lockable cabin door • Chart holder with acrylic cover COCKPIT • 100 sq. ft. of usable cockpit area • 55 gallon baitwell with removable baffle and light • Dockside water inlet • 1/2" aluminum backing plate • Port and starboard integrated coolers with drains - 25 gallons each • Bait prep center includes sink, rigging board and lockable tackle storage • Courtesy lighting • 5' 6" insulated fishboxes with macerator pumpout • Removable cockpit bolsters • Six stainless steel rod holders • Self-bailing cockpit with track drain system • Transom door with top gate and heavy duty stainless latch • Fresh water wash down system • Raw water wash down system • Fuel tank inspection access hatch • Removable aft storage box with bilge access below • Gunwale hawse pipes HELM CONSOLE • 16" x 36" electronics area • Digital engine displays with audible warning systems • Backlit switch panel • High water alarm • Edson stainless steel helm wheel with control knob • Hydraulic steering system with tilt wheel • Tilt-out helm pod for easy access to wiring and electronics • ZF electronic controls with engine synchronizer • Stereo remote control • Compass with light MAIN CABIN • Headroom - 7' • Fiberglass sole with removable carpet • Solid cherry table with hi/lo pedestals • "U" shaped lounge converts to double berth • Cherry wood interior • Four opening port lights with blinds and screens • Aft bulkhead rod storage • Skylight above dinette • Pantry storage cabinet • Sony single CD/AM/FM stereo with amp and six speakers • CO monitor FORWARD STATEROOM • Privacy curtain • Forward mirror • Mattress with comforter, pillows and shams and storage beneath • Cedar-lined hanging locker with light • Overhead storage cabinets • CO monitor • TV Wiring • Under-berth storage drawers GALLEY • Two-burner ceramic cook top • Solid surface counter top • Convection/microwave oven • Refrigerator with freezer • Integrated solid surface sink HEAD COMPARTMENT • Molded fiberglass sole, walls and ceiling • Solid cherry door • Solid surface counter top • Framed mirror • Cherry vanity with storage cabinet • SeaLand marine toilet system • Opening port-light with screen • Shower stall with circular shower door • Handheld shower with built-in mixer • Ventilation fan ENGINE ROOM & MECHANICAL • Diesel engines with trolling valves, ZF transmissions • Finished fiberglass engine room liner • Four Rule bilge pumps - 12 volt automatic/manual • Bonding system with transom zinc plate • Automatic fire extinguishing system • Engine room sound insulation • Double stainless steel hose clamps on all through-hull fittings • Double stainless steel T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses • High-capacity fuel filters with water separators • Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tanks • Six-port fuel selector valves • Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pumpout • Six heavy-duty 12V marine batteries • Dripless Tides shaft seals • Eleven gallon stainless steel water heater • Fiberglass mufflers • Propeller shafts - Aquamet 22 • Four blade nibral propellers - CNC machined • Bronze rudders • Bronze struts • Recessed hydraulic bennett trim tabs • Internal basket strainers ELECTRICAL • AC distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity • DC distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters • Circuit breaker protection throughout • Vapor-proof battery isolator • 50 amp automatic battery charger system • 50 amp shore power system with 50' cord • Windlass wiring
- ENGINES Twin CAT C9, 575 MHP, DSL HULL COLOR Rampage White Hull, Standard Rampage Fighting Lady Yellow Hull Rampage Ice Blue Hull Painted Boot Stripe HARDTOP – TOWER – ENCLOSURE Hardtop (Includes 6 Rocket Launchers, 2 Spreader Lights, Red & White Courtesy Lights) Upper Station with Easy Access Tower (Includes Hardtop, 6 Rocket Launchers, 2 Spreader Lights, Red &White Courtesy Lights, Controls & Wheel) Tuna Tower (Includes 6 Rocket Launchers, 2 Spreader Lights, Red &White Courtesy Lights, Control & Wheel) Lee Sidewinder Hardtop-Mounted Outriggers Lee Double Spreader Tower-Mounted Outriggers Canvas, Three-Sided Enclosure Canvas, Aft Curtain Canvas, Helm Cover Canvas, Upper Station Console Cover ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Electric Reel Outlets (2) Kohler Generator, 9KW DSL, 120V (N/A with Sound Shield) Kohler Generator, 8KW DSL, 220V (N/A with Sound Shield) Retractable Dockside, 120V Retractable Dockside, 220V CE/INTERNATIONAL CE Standards, Diesel International Standards, Diesel GALLEY & INTERIOR Air Conditioner/Heater, 120V Air Conditioner/Heater, 220V 15" LCD TV, Salon Only 15" LCD TV, Forward State Room 15" LCD TV, Salon & FSR DVD player (U.S. Only) 6 Disc CD Changer Teak Flooring with Removable Carpet Custom Fitted Sheets Decorative Towel/Pillow Package HEAD COMPARTMENT Macerator Pump with Overboard Discharge EXTERIOR & MECHANICAL Teak Ladder Back Helm Chair Cockpit Seating on Freezer Lids Macerator Pump with Overboard Discharge Algae-X® Fuel Conditioning System Insulated Fish Bag Oil Exchange System for Generator, Engines & Transmissions Helm Area Air Conditioning/Heater, 120V Helm Area Air Conditioning/Heater, 220V Cockpit Ice Maker, 120V Cockpit Ice Maker, 220V Freezer Plates (2 Coolers), Both 120V Freezer Plates (2 Coolers), Both 220V Freezer Plates (Port Cooler Only), 120V Freezer Plates (Port Cooler Only), 220V Aluminum Bow Rail White Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Step Box/Storage Tub, White Maxwell® RC 800 Windlass with Fortress® Anchor, 25' of Chain and 300' of Line and Foot Switches Storage Cradle Sail Away Kit - Includes 8 PFDs with Case, Life Ring, Signal Kit, 6 Dock Lines, 4 Fenders with Ropes, Fog Bell and Rules of the Road Handbook Underwater lights, (2) Transom mounted Raymarine Electronics Package - Lower Station Only* * Navonics Chip Not Included DECK LAYOUT Port Side (Must Select One) Aft Facing Seat with Cooler Bait Prep Unit with Sink and Tackle Storage Entertainment Unit with Sink and Bottle Storage Baitwell Unit Starboard Side (Must Select One) Aft Facing Seat with Cooler Bait Prep Unit with Sink and Tackle Storage Entertainment Unit with Sink and Bottle Storage Baitwell Unit
- Please contact John Keenan for viewing instructions at 954.793.7455 Cell or via e-mail at John@denisonyachtsales.com