- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CYGNUS II is a handsome power cruiser designed by L.L. Kromholz and built for coastwise cruising by Jacobson & Petersen, Inc.
- Owner’s stateroom is down with port double bed and starboard single berth. A five drawer mahogany dresser is in between. A full length hanging locker is forward to starboard and the head is off to port with tub, basin and electric head. There are four opening windows. Coming up onto the bridge deck amidships has controls and seating (helm station). The bridge is open sided with the usual windshield forward and glass on the sides aft to protect the bridge seats. Going forward on the starboard side go down three steps into the salon with L shaped settee to port, cedar locker to starboard and starboard side has a fold down panel berth. The washer/dryer is forward to port. Going down two steps is the full width galley with stainless steel sink, icebox, freezer and four burner gas Shipmate stove. Forward of the galley to starboard is a shower and opposite to port is the head. Forward of that is a guest stateroom with V-berths and big overhead hatch for ventilation. All the way forward in forepeak is the chain locker with 300ft. of line and 300ft. of chain. In the hoist pipe is a 45lb. Fortress anchor. 40 lb Plow on deck. Top deck has Brass spotlight, running lights, 12’ mast and removable davit for launching inflatable. There is also a side boarding ladder and an emergency man-overboard ladder. The foredeck and hardtop are fiberglass. Side decks are varnished fir.
- Bridge Clearance
- Clearance is 18' with mast down and 28' with mast up.
- 8' Penn Yan dinghy restored.
- Safety equipment: Owner’s offshore vests (2), inflatable & motor. (8’ Penn Yan dinghy is included with sale of boat). Art work: Included all Rosenfeld prints of Cygnus II but does not include large print of Larchmont race in salon or other small prints not of Cygnus II. Fabrics and soft goods: 7 Caribbean print throw pillows and two monkey print throw pillows. Galley: Cooking utensils, coffee pot, set of wine glasses, set of etched swan glasses, liquor & other consumables. Misc:. Swan clock in salon Clock & Barometer at helm 3 Brass vases Captain’s chair Charts, books and CD’s in bookshelves FYC Burgee & owner’s private signal Owner’s tool box & shop vac. Misc. personal items found in drawers throughout the boat.
- CYGNUS II has won several awards: Best restoration in progress, Mystic Seaport 1999 Best in Class, Mystic Seaport 2001 Most original boat 2004. The owner has been a judge himself since 2004 and therefore has not had CYGNUS II judged since that time.
- Contact Joe Bartram, Office: 954-779-7377 or Cell: 954-328-7500.