- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A classic from a by-gone-era.
- Owner’s Stateroom: Aft with queen bed to port, settee to starboard, access to cockpit amidships, 4 drawer bureau. Additional storage to starboard. Forward of stateroom, head and basin to port, large stall shower opposite to starboard. One full hanging locker. Moving forward to starboard is a guest head which also serves as a day head. Forward of this head is a settee, which can also serve as a bunk (open to companionway) full length wardrobe. Guest Stateroom: Opposite to port – upper and lower guest stateroom with full length wardrobe, bureau and storage below lower bunk. Main Salon: Settee to port with coffee table/cabinet storage. To starboard, matching barrel back chairs with credenza between (3 pieces are original consolidated) Wooden Venetian blinds port and starboard Port and starboard access doors to main deck Sony TV (2011), DVD and main electric panel Companionway access to Owner’s quarters aft Forward port side access to galley Aft starboard access to bridge Large engine room hatches in Main Salon decking Galley: Forward below - port twin s/s sinks, 4 burner electric stove with oven and butcher block top New China and glasses Ample storage Large freezer and refrigerator Varnished mahogany counter tops Crews Quarter Forward: Upper and lower bunk Storage below Head forward Hanging locker (right) Locker A/C (left)
- Electrical System
- Generators: Northern Lights 12 KW, installed 2000, approx. 2025 hrs as of October 2011 12 volt navigational equipment and cellular phone chargers 24 volt engine, start & house 110 volt refrigeration & appliances 220 volt air conditioning units and stove Batteries new house 2009
- Furuno GPS Nav / Net - 2011 Northstar 6000 GPS Plotters - 2000 Sim Rad Autopilot - 2000 Furuno 42 mi radar - 2000 Icom VHF - 2000 Electrical wiper / air handlers
- Hull Material
- Hull replaced in 2000 with double planking mahogany on white oak framing. High glass varnished mahogany superstructure. Teak decks throughout.
- Spent $1.3m at Derecktor’s $125,000 at Atlantic Yacht Basin Refit 12 years ago New generator, wiring, plumbing, engines, tanks, heads (Raritan) All new exhaust, manifolds and mufflers New s/s ideal windlass - 2000 New s/s anchors Cruise Air A/C main air 5 separate chilled handlers reverse cycle Salon 20 BTU Crew 10 BTU Galley 10 BTU Guest 10 BTU Owners s/r 10 BTU Avon 10 person life raft Exterior paint in April 2011, bottom October 2011 All brightwork wooded in 2006
- This remarkable vessel has enjoyed only 3 owners since being commissioned in 1947. She has always been professionally maintained with a crew of 1 or 2. Her most recent refit in 2000 at Derecktor’s Shipyard in Mamaroneck, NY, was approximately $1.3m. She has had a new bottom, rewired, replumbed, new engines, generators, pumps, compressors, etc. All electronics and aids to navigation have been replaced or updated. Brightwork recently stripped - the yacht is hauled and painted every year. The detail incorporated into this yacht is exquisite. She is a classic which has defied time and has many years left with the proper care. EMPRESS is being offered at a fraction of her replacement cost, and is available for immediate use, in turn key condition, fully equipped, with linens, cutlery, glassware, and all essentials for the individual who can appreciate a classic of a by-gone era
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Joe Bartram: Office: 954-779-7377, Cell: 954-328-7500, email: email@example.com