- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Bertram's famous V-Hull and adjustable vented windshields are part of the classic charm.
- Recent work completed July 2011: Bi-annual haul-out cleaning, painting and repairs Bottom cleaned and painted with top of the line Interlux bottom paint Outdrives Rebuilt: New Bearings, impellers and Gimbal Bearings Outdrives Painted Approaching “Trelawny”, her classic lines and shinny finish are hard to miss. The famous V-Hull and adjustable vented windshields are part of the classic charm. Looking into the cockpit you notice the engine box in back and the generous room allocated to the rest of this area. It is open and uncluttered all the way up to the seats, just behind the windshield. There is a small door giving you access to the small cabin, which houses a pair of 6’1” berths in a “V” configuration. “Trelawny’s” clean looks and equipment add to the vintage charm of this classic runabout. The true sense of her character and quality is best done in person and serious buyers should come and look her over from bow to stern to get a clear understanding of the true condition. The owner has strived to keep things as original as possible and has only made replacements when necessary. “Trelawny” is a beautiful example of the famous Hunt designed Bertram hull. The owner’s commitment to her maintenance is apparent when you see the shine of her hull, the new engines, clean bilges, brand new metal fuel tank and fuel lines. This boat has been hauled approximately every six months for routine maintenance. The present owner has had her for the last ten years.
- There is a small V-Berth in the bow. There is no head on the boat.
- General Equipment
- Compass Fire Extinguisher (2) Danforth Anchors Life Jackets Many other tools & parts
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- The hull is White Awlgrip and deck and cockpit were repainted in 2010 There is an added Canvass Bimini Top
- Mechanical Equipment
- The present owner of “Trelawny” has made many upgrades to the boat: - 2010 - New Twin “IMarine Power” Engines 140 H.P. Replaced in 2010 - New Hoses - New Wiring - 2010 - New Fuel Tank - Coast Gueard Approved 40 Gallon - 2010 - New Fuel Hoses - Coast Guard Approved mesh design
- “Trelawny” is one of those rare boats that will make people turn their heads and admire the classic feel of this Hunt designed Bertram Sport Cruiser. The Bertram 25 design was introduced in 1961 and they were still a very popular boat in 1968 when “Trelawny” was launched. This is a unique opportunity to own a little bit of boating history.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact: Bartram & Brakenhoff: (954) 779-7377 Email: email@example.com